+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Palestinians try to murder more civilians

Palestinians try to murder more civilians

For balance of reporting eh:

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-middle-east-37384724

In one, a Palestinian was shot dead after ramming his vehicle into civilians at a bus stop near the Israeli settlement of Kiryat Arba, the military said. Three people were wounded.

Fair game I suppose though due to the actions of their government.

Bear in mind the BBC reported this 2 days ago. And no sign of it on Al Jazeera or any of the other pile of shit outlets.

Re: Palestinians try to murder more civilians

Quote Originally Posted by شهرستان کاردیف View Post

In one, a Palestinian was shot dead after ramming his vehicle into civilians at a bus stop near the Israeli settlement of Kiryat Arba, the military said. Three people were wounded.

Bear in mind the BBC reported this 2 days ago. And no sign of it on Al Jazeera or any of the other pile of shit outlets.
    Al Jazeera are onside mate, you need to retake your Propaganda 101 classes

https://www.yahoo.com/news/facebook-...193958420.html

Aye, they'll say that.

Then get back to publishing 20 israel articles.

An hour.

Aye, they'll say that. Ask a public to do something that will come across positively character wise and its a freebie.

Then get back to publishing 20 israel articles.

An hour.

They have leaders of Al nusra on air

Al Jazeera is not the tame, western pretending Al Jazz english.
    Last edited by LordKenwyne; 18-09-16 at 09:36.

I like mehdi hassan's programmes etc on Al Jazz english.

But take it with a pinch of salts, as only Assad, Russia, "The West", Israel do anything wrong in their eyes.

From October 2015 until May 2016 some 200 Palestinians were killed by Israeli forces, included in this were 25 children.

https://electronicintifada.net/blogs...ead-checkpoint

The "pile of s*** outlets" as you refer to them, report on these incidents by the hour.

Try and get your facts right please before posting. There are even groups such as the North West Friends of Israel in the UK who claim that Israel are forced to kill Palestinian children.

https://twitter.com/Smeggypants/stat...84414230073344

No Palestinians ever did anything bad, EVER.

Quote Originally Posted by TruBlue View Post
    I have had conversations with Palestinians about this very subject. If you can show me where they agreed to have 400 villages and towns dynamited and bulldozed down by invaders, who were determined to ethnically cleanse the land of as many Palestinians as possible and send 800,000 of them into permanent exile from their own land, then we can discuss it.

It's a piss take.

He sources some shitty website to try to make out Palestinian terror isn't reported in arab and muslim leaning outlets.

It's a mindset, the none caring about one sides terror. Israel are the powerful faction, so they should sit back while their civilians are stabbed.

And it is a mindset that has prolonged the war.... Revenge.

He puts a link to a news story about Israel killing Palestinians, as if some how that makes it ok.

Too biased to realise that he has proven my point.

Getting in a hissy fit about me simply putting a news story on here.

And again "he has had conversations with Palestinians" So obviously he knows best and we cannot comment on the subject.

Quote Originally Posted by Splott David View Post
    I have had conversations with Palestinians about this very subject. If you can show me where they agreed to have 400 villages and towns dynamited and bulldozed down by invaders, who were determined to ethnically cleanse the land of as many Palestinians as possible and send 800,000 of them into permanent exile from their own land, then we can discuss it.
    They probably didn't.

But that doesn't hide the fact most other countries in the region have done little to care for palestinians and you seem to wash over that fact.

The entire middle east has treated Palestinians and other sets of people badly. But you only focus on the Jews.

And egypt is blockading gaza, do you care about that?.

The only reason that Kurds do not get the air time is that people care little about Muslims killing other muslims.

Your friend assad has murdered more people in five years than israel in 70.

Turkey is ethnically cleansing the kurds as they did the armenians.

Saudi Arabia has caused one of the worst humanitarian crisis' we have ever seen in yemen.

Iran executes people for being gay. As do the gulf states.

That does not defend israel in all its actions. But perspective ffs.
    Last edited by LordKenwyne; 18-09-16 at 13:32.

What are you on about, I'm agreeing with you. No Palestinian would ever do anything bad.

What are you on about, I'm agreeing with you. No Palestinian would ever do anything bad.
    Not sure if sarcastic or......

They probably didn't.

But that doesn't hide the fact most other countries in the region have done little to care for palestinians and you seem to wash over that fact.

The entire middle east has treated Palestinians and other sets of people badly. But you only focus on the Jews.

And egypt is blockading gaza, do you care about that?.

The only reason that Kurds do not get the air time is that people care little about Muslims killing other muslims.

Your friend assad has murdered more people in five years than israel in 70.

Turkey is ethnically cleansing the kurds as they did the armenians.

Saudi Arabia has caused one of the worst humanitarian crisis' we have ever seen in yemen.

Iran executes people for being gay. As do the gulf states.

That does not defend israel in all its actions. But perspective ffs.
    I'm going to need someone to translate and explain to me what this post is all about.

I'm going to need someone to translate and explain to me what this post is all about.
    GCSE english would be a shout.

Quite clear what I mean.

The prioritising of Israeli action in comparison to the lack of coverage and caring over other middle eastern governments far worse crimes.

Blog Entries

He's only sarcastic 99% of the time.

I like mehdi hassan's programmes etc on Al Jazz english.

But take it with a pinch of salts, as only Assad, Russia, "The West", Israel do anything wrong in their eyes.
    I like to scan all the news channels - gives a more 3D feel to the news. You've just got to be aware that none of them are 'neutral'. If I just watched the Beeb I'd get: Hello here is the news. Jeremy Corbyn is a c*nt. All foreigners are smelly. People who live on council estates are criminals. God save the Queen. Going on strike is immoral. WW1 nostalgia item. WW2 nostalgia item. Dulce et decorum est pro patria mori. Great British Bake Off!! Prince George is a cheeky little chap isn’t he. Jeremy Corbyn is a c*nt.

Quote Originally Posted by Gabalphaville View Post
    I like to scan all the news channels - gives a more 3D feel to the news. You've just got to be aware that none of them are 'neutral'. If I just watched the Beeb I'd get: Hello here is the news. Jeremy Corbyn is a c*nt. All foreigners are smelly. People who live on council estates are criminals. God save the Queen. Going on strike is immoral. WW1 nostalgia item. WW2 nostalgia item. Dulce et decorum est pro patria mori. Great British Bake Off!! Prince George is a cheeky little chap isn’t he. Jeremy Corbyn is a c*nt.
    Couldn't agree more, I probably watch RT more than anything else, really like the docs on there.

It's certainly more interesting than the beeb, but you'd have to be bonkers to view it as neutral. Up to the last few weeks they were really anti Turkish and pro Kurd. Now the only reference to Turkey is Erdogan shaking hands with Putin at the G8.

Quote Originally Posted by Veg1960 View Post
    Couldn't agree more, I probably watch RT more than anything else, really like the docs on there.

It's certainly more interesting than the beeb, but you'd have to be bonkers to view it as neutral. Up to the last few weeks they were really anti Turkish and pro Kurd. Now the only reference to Turkey is Erdogan shaking hands with Putin at the G8.
    Do you think shooting down one of their planes may have had something to do with Russia's antipathy towards Turkey?

They were pro Kurd and anti Turkey long before that jet got shot down, as you are no doubt aware.

They also used to regularly ridicule Trump until recently.

I'm not saying it's a bad channel, but it clearly follows a shifting agenda

Quote Originally Posted by Veg1960 View Post
    They were pro Kurd and anti Turkey long before that jet got shot down, as you are no doubt aware.

They also used to regularly ridicule Trump until recently.

I'm not saying it's a bad channel, but it clearly follows a shifting agenda
    Could that be because family members of the Turkish President were busy buying oil from ISIS and shipping Syrian oil out of northern Syria illegally?

Could that be because family members of the Turkish President were busy buying oil from ISIS and shipping Syrian oil out of northern Syria illegally?
    You keep giving me examples of why RT was giving Turkey a kicking, I couldn't agree more with the points you raise.

What I am saying is that since US - Turkey relationships have started to weaken, and Russian - Turkey relationships have started to grow, RT has totally stopped reporting stories about internal Turkish human rights issues.

Banned

Two 'palestinians' tried to murder an isreali border guard today,fortunately they were shot before they could do any harm.

Quote Originally Posted by goslow View Post
    Two 'palestinians' tried to murder an isreali border guard today,fortunately they were shot before they could do any harm.
    Have a top up of some propaganda.

https://www.facebook.com/StandWithUs...3897939917689/