Quote Originally Posted by Splott David View Post
What you mean is that you cannot refute the information contained within that website/article/blog/news report.

This is not the school playground TruBlue, if you want to refute points that are being made then you have to provide some countervailing information which supports your point. The ones doing the attempts at refuting seem to want to skip over that minor detail. It's getting harder and harder for people to take a position which effectively condones state atrocities, apartheid, racism and extra-judicial killing on top of having 7,000 Palestinians imprisoned without any form of trial for years on end. Not shown on BBC or Sky News Thursday, was the fact that Israeli Occupation Forces kidnapped 64 Palestinians from their homes in the middle of the night over a 48 hour period.

I make no bones about my support for (PSC) Palestinian Solidarity Campaign and would encourage others to get involved at every opportunity.
I could send millions of links (as you do) without ever taking on board the other persons opinion (as you do). What would be the point though. You give other peoples opinion zero regard as you've read a link somewhere on a biased website.

Last week when you rubbish a key witness in the 9/11 event as an "anecdote" because it doesn't fit in with your opinion. What's the point in debating anything with school playground attitudes like that. ;-)