+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: The ongoing Jewish persecution of Jeremy Corbyn

The ongoing Jewish persecution of Jeremy Corbyn

As we can all see the fact that he has shown unwavering support for the Palestinian people, has no bearing whatsoever on the vitriol, allegations, smears and slurs, that have been aimed at him since he became leader of Labour.

http://jewishnews.timesofisrael.com/labour-hustings/

http://livestream.com/accounts/13926423/events/6337554
    Last edited by Splott David; 18-09-16 at 20:05.

Re: The ongoing Jewish persecution of Jeremy Corbyn

Will no one rid us of this turbulent priest???

(Please!!)

Banned

Splottos not a turbulent priest,he just hates jews.

Quote Originally Posted by Splott David View Post
    As we can all see the fact that he has shown unwavering support for the Palestinian people, has no bearing whatsoever on the vitriol, allegations, smears and slurs, that have been aimed at him since he became leader of Labour.

From an Israeli perspective Corbyn is bad news – he just would not be sympathetic to their interests. So I can understand their antipathy towards him and their need to attack him. Just as I can understand the antipathy of the political right towards him. That’s politics. I’m much more annoyed by the ‘Get Corbyn’ campaign manifesting itself in the supposedly unbiased BBC and on the political left in for example, The New Statesman or The Guardian. They at least should be providing a fairer and more balanced coverage of the Labour leadership contest.

Quote Originally Posted by Gabalphaville View Post
    From an Israeli perspective Corbyn is bad news – he just would not be sympathetic to their interests. So I can understand their antipathy towards him and their need to attack him. Just as I can understand the antipathy of the political right towards him. That’s politics. I’m much more annoyed by the ‘Get Corbyn’ campaign manifesting itself in the supposedly unbiased BBC and on the political left in for example, The New Statesman or The Guardian. They at least should be providing a fairer and more balanced coverage of the Labour leadership contest.
    Israeli government officials and ambassadors for the Holocaust are sending this out on Twitter:

https://twitter.com/JOYOURPAPARAZZI/...97435833843712

LBC Radio this morning were referring to the childcare facilities at this years Labour Conference, as 'Trotsky Tots'

Banned

Telegraph Reporters
    18 SEPTEMBER 2016 • 10:00PM
    The hard-left activist group backed by Jeremy Corbyn is to launch a children's initiative to help boost the political involvement of children and their parents.

Momentum Kids will give single parents and sole carers access to co-operatively run breakfast clubs, after-school sessions and childcare.

The initiative will also aim to increase children's involvement in Momentum and Labour by "promoting political activity that is fun, engaging and child-friendly".

The initiative will be part of the organisation's network of 150 local groups

Corbyn Jugend

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by goslow View Post
    Telegraph Reporters
    The hard-left activist group backed by Jeremy Corbyn is to launch a children's initiative to help boost the political involvement of children and their parents.

Momentum Kids will give single parents and sole carers access to co-operatively run breakfast clubs, after-school sessions and childcare.

The initiative will also aim to increase children's involvement in Momentum and Labour by "promoting political activity that is fun, engaging and child-friendly".

Corbyn Jugend
    Ask gluey about 'habits of mind'

Quote Originally Posted by Mrs Steve R View Post
    I would have thought that you of all people would be one of the first to see the benefits of a women's initiative, which allowed other women a more active time and an opportunity to engage in politics Mrs R, while their small children were being looked after?

Banned

I thought gluearse was pretending he wasn't posting anymore

I'd be surprised Israel was worried about JC, barring some miracle he's not going to get elected as PM at the next general election.

JC? Israel ? Miracle ?
    Sounds like a hymn I sang in school 😃

Blog Entries

I would have thought that you of all people would be one of the first to see the benefits of a women's initiative, which allowed other women a more active time and an opportunity to engage in politics Mrs R, while their small children were being looked after?

Why me of all people?

I thought gluearse was pretending he wasn't posting anymore
    Ask Wales-bales instead then

Quote Originally Posted by CardiffIrish2 View Post
    I'd be surprised Israel was worried about JC, barring some miracle he's not going to get elected as PM at the next general election.

JC? Israel ? Miracle ?
    Sounds like a hymn I sang in school ��
    You're falling into the trap of reciting and regurgitating mainstream media propaganda. When we've had an election, then and only then can people make the claim that he was unelectable. That is of course will look fairly silly if he actually wins the election. There's a long way to go before the next election and politics is a funny old game.

Why me of all people?

but he's denied being gluey

Why me of all people?

Call it presumptuous of me if you must, but I was labouring under the impression that you were of the female persuasion, not childless and interested in politics?

Quote Originally Posted by Packerman View Post
    I don't know why. Gluey was an attractive ex-footballer computer scientist musician with a little black book full of models. The guy was living the dream.

http://www.globalresearch.ca/the-pro...corbyn/5523638

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Packerman View Post
    People have just all blended in to one now, I get them mixed up all the time, he could be anyone to be fair

Call it presumptuous of me if you must, but I was labouring under the impression that you were of the female persuasion, not childless and interested in politics?
    I am but that does not mean I agree with things just because of that, you will be saying I should be agreeing with those men hating crazy feminist loons next..

Quote Originally Posted by lardy View Post
    I don't know why. Gluey was an attractive ex-footballer computer scientist musician with a little black book full of models. The guy was living the dream.

I don't think I am actually but thanks for warning me about falling into traps, bugger me I never realised newspapers tell lies 🤔🤔
    With opinion polls the way they are and in elections the Conservative vote tends to be underplayed ie people fail to disclose they are voting Conservative then is would be stunned if JC wins a general election.

Quote Originally Posted by lardy View Post

Telegraph Reporters

Corbyn Jugend
    You can fill your boots this evening. There's a Dispatches documentary about Momentum on Channel 4 - I'm sure it won't be complimentary: http://www.channel4.com/info/press/n...l-4-dispatches

You can fill your boots this evening. There's a Dispatches documentary about Momentum on Channel 4 - I'm sure it won't be complimentary: http://www.channel4.com/info/press/n...l-4-dispatches
    This relentless campaign would never have happened had Ed still been the leader.
    http://www.gilad.co.uk/writings/ed-m...our-midst.html

This relentless campaign would never have happened had Ed still been the leader.
    http://www.gilad.co.uk/writings/ed-m...our-midst.html
    You’re joking - Ed regularly got slaughtered in the press. And some of it was anti-semitic – remember the depiction of him as a “north London intellectual” who couldn’t eat a bacon sandwich? If he was such a friend of Zionism and the Zionists are as powerful as you seem to think they are how come Miliband isn’t PM today? I think you’re wrong to suggest that the campaign against Corbyn is somehow a jewish project. Sure the Israeli government don’t like him but neither do the anglo-political right and lots of his own party. And I'm sure there are plenty of jewish people who support Corbyn – Jon Lansman and James Schneider of Momentum spring to mind.

What did you think of the Dispatches stitch-up? I thought it was a bit lame.

You’re joking - Ed regularly got slaughtered in the press. And some of it was anti-semitic – remember the depiction of him as a “north London intellectual” who couldn’t eat a bacon sandwich? If he was such a friend of Zionism and the Zionists are as powerful as you seem to think they are how come Miliband isn’t PM today? I think you’re wrong to suggest that the campaign against Corbyn is somehow a jewish project. Sure the Israeli government don’t like him but neither do the anglo-political right and lots of his own party. And I'm sure there are plenty of jewish people who support Corbyn – Jon Lansman and James Schneider of Momentum spring to mind.

Everything is a Jewish conspiracy according to the Fake Sheikh.

I always make a distinction between 'Jewish people' and 'Zionists' as there are ten times as many Christian Zionists as Jewish ones.
    However if you look carefully at the organisers of the campaign against him you will see the same names pop up again and again. It's not a coincidence that these are also self-declared Zionists and that Corbyn has had a long track record of support for the Palestinians. Three ex-BICOM employees, Stephen Pollard, Danny Finkelstein, as well as the Jewish News and Jewish Chronicle. Now from what we saw last night the production company that makes Dispatches and Panorama has also got an axe to grind with Jeremy Corbyn according to an article in today's Huffington post.

Can it be a coincidence that same Jewish executive producer is in charge of both programmes? Is he pro-Israel? Is he a self-declared Zionist?

http://www.huffingtonpost.co.uk/entr...b05d791370688c

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2016...or-owen-smith/

https://www.politicshome.com/news/uk...m-jewish-human

http://www.haaretz.com/world-news/eu...emium-1.738869

Incidentally the 'Labour' QC who was interviewed on last night's Dispatches programme, is the father of Fiona Miller who is married to Tony Blair's former spin doctor, Alistair Campbell.