+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: The ongoing Jewish persecution of Jeremy Corbyn

Re: The ongoing Jewish persecution of Jeremy Corbyn

Quote Originally Posted by Splott David View Post
    Here's an interview between two passionate Zionists.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uewu5eG2v6c

The interviewer of Alan Dershowitz is Jonathan Sacerdoti you can find out all about him in the link below. To the truly delusional Zionists, the whole world is anti-Semitic and this interview is no different as Dershowitz accuses the Methodist Church of being anti-Semitic.

http://www.spinwatch.org/index.php/b...el-commentator
    could you answer the question re the thread title, a simple explanation would suffice, cheers

If you're referring to support for the Palestinians and anti-Zionism then I've been doing that since I was sixteen.
    What - if you don't mind me asking - was the catalyst to you becoming interested in the Israel/Palestine question at such a young age?

Quote Originally Posted by Gabalphaville View Post
    What - if you don't mind me asking - was the catalyst to you becoming interested in the Israel/Palestine question at such a young age?
    The 1967 Six Day War. People in military logistics explained to me how the way that the narrative had been presented with regard to the Israeli tanks was impossible. The same tanks fought in Sinai and then raced through Israel to fight in the Golan all without logistical preparation. Later other's confirmed that the amount of logistics involved would have taken months to prepare and then they would have to be precisely where you needed them when you needed them. The only way that could be achieved is if the war was pre-planned and the Israelis knew what they would need and where it had to be.

Later accounts which came out confirmed that it had been a war of aggression and that no one in the Israeli military ever thought that there was a serious threat from either Egypt or Syria.

Quote Originally Posted by Packerman View Post
    could you answer the question re the thread title, a simple explanation would suffice, cheers
    How many links expressing similar views to the one in this article do you want me to provide for you?

http://forward.com/news/320934/why-j...-british-jews/

If you really thought about it, it's not so much Corbyn that is being persecuted, but sections of the British electorate who voted for him as leader and continued supporting him against the parliamentary Labour MP's, the establishment and the pro-Israeli lobby.

My Twitter has lots of Jewish followers on it which you are welcome to check out and contact them for yourself.

They self-identify as being anti-Zionist Jews. There are no reports or evidence of any anti-Zionist Jews opposing Jeremy Corbyn. In fact if you look carefully into the activities of so called Jewish 'protection' organisations such as the CST, you will find that their 'support' or 'protection' suddenly stops, or is withdrawn, if they find out that the person they are dealing with is anti-Zionist and Jewish.
    Jesus Christ ! You're sailing a bit close to the wind. I've just had a look at your twitter site and I can't believe they haven't stuck you in a crate and shipped you off to some Israeli prison. Haven't you ever heard of anonymity? There's bravery and there's recklessness.

I go on messageboards to find out what people are thinking and also to bend someone's ear if they are silly enough to listen me, but you have taken this to another level. You really want to influence things and you don't seem to be bothered about the cost to yourself. I admire that but I wonder if it is it worth it. You are certainly going to annoy some dangerous people, but can you change the minds of the neutrals and the ignorant. Has anyone ever said you have changed their opinion?

I think the best we can do is to post links to sites which expose establishment lies using logic and evidence. In my opinion it is a waste of time arguing face to face - or the twitter equivalent - with fanatics or cyber bullies. It just ends up with name calling.

How many links expressing similar views to the one in this article do you want me to provide for you?

http://forward.com/news/320934/why-j...-british-jews/

If you really thought about it, it's not so much Corbyn that is being persecuted, but sections of the British electorate who voted for him as leader and continued supporting him against the parliamentary Labour MP's, the establishment and the pro-Israeli lobby.
    answer the ****ing question you cockwomble

Go and F*** yourself.

refusing to answer a simple question, tacit admission imho

refusing to answer a simple question, tacit admission imho
    There is no question to answer, the thread title and links speak for themselves. You could do the research into it yourself, instead of acting the fool on here. It's a message board, not the Spanish Inquisition.

If you have a countervailing view then post it.

The 1967 Six Day War. People in military logistics explained to me how the way that the narrative had been presented with regard to the Israeli tanks was impossible. The same tanks fought in Sinai and then raced through Israel to fight in the Golan all without logistical preparation. Later other's confirmed that the amount of logistics involved would have taken months to prepare and then they would have to be precisely where you needed them when you needed them. The only way that could be achieved is if the war was pre-planned and the Israelis knew what they would need and where it had to be.

Later accounts which came out confirmed that it had been a war of aggression and that no one in the Israeli military ever thought that there was a serious threat from either Egypt or Syria.
    How many experts in military logistics did you know at 16????

There is no question to answer, the thread title and links speak for themselves. You could do the research into it yourself, instead of acting the fool on here. It's a message board, not the Spanish Inquisition.

If you have a countervailing view then post it.
    Surely he was "researching" it by asking you a questions. After all you were the author of the title.

You kept refusing to answer him so what outcome was he meant to come too.

Quote Originally Posted by TruBlue View Post
    Surely he was "researching" it by asking you a questions. After all you were the author of the title.

The thread and the link to it were self explanatory. People can research it for themselves, after all they don't want or need me supplying yet more links which show the same thing.

Israel must have planned the 1967 war cos they wanted that most valuable of resource, the desolate golan heights.

Quote Originally Posted by شهرستان کاردیف View Post
    Israel must have planned the 1967 war cos they wanted that most valuable of resource, the desolate golan heights.
    If you knew the history you would not have to ask that question.

Of course it was planned.

You really want to stop making a plonker of yourself with these posts on the subject.

http://www.nytimes.com/1997/05/11/wo...pagewanted=all

If you knew the history you would not have to ask that question.

Of course it was planned.

You really want to stop making a plonker of yourself with these posts on the subject.

http://www.nytimes.com/1997/05/11/wo...pagewanted=all
    Your knowledge of history is a figure of your imagination.

As is absolutely everything in the past.

So your little brain does not deal with certainties I am afraid, Splod.

However much you claim comments from a handful of people somehow means your opinions is correct.

It is very funny. The fact you think the occasional opinion solidifies your statements as fact. When you probably went out of your way to find ways to turn 1967 against israel. You searched for it, didn't you?

Your knowledge of history is a figure of your imagination.

As is absolutely everything in the past.

So your little brain does not deal with certainties I am afraid, Splod.

However much you claim comments from a handful of people somehow means your opinions is correct.

It is very funny. The fact you think the occasional opinion solidifies your statements as fact. When you probably went out of your way to find ways to turn 1967 against israel. You searched for it, didn't you?
    No sunshine. I read and studied the history over a forty year period. Now please stop making a plonker of yourself.

No sunshine. I read and studied the history over a forty year period. Now please stop making a plonker of yourself.
    Have a day off from being so patronising.

It is boring.

Why don't you go into writing, or enter lectures on youtube if your words are so wondrous and valuable to the world. Dr Dai Splott.

Strange every single thread leads to this point. You saying you are more intelligent than all others due to first hand experience. Why even bother commenting if you don't think our comments are worth debating?.
    Last edited by LordKenwyne; 23-09-16 at 13:26.

For balance the non-Jewish persecution of Jeremy Corbyn can be discussed as well if you like.

Either way he's having a tough time from unwarranted attacks.

https://www.morningstaronline.co.uk/...E#.V-UsTpgrLIU

Have a day off from being so patronising.

It is boring.

Why don't you go into writing, or enter lectures on youtube if your words are so wondrous and valuable to the world. Dr Dai Splott.
    You posted some drivel partly made up of Israeli propaganda, with the rest being a little rant all of your own. That's fine but when you make or assert specific claims as if they were true, then you need to supply supporting links for it.
    You didn't, because none exist.

You posted some drivel partly made up of Israeli propaganda, with the rest being a little rant all of your own. That's fine but when you make or assert specific claims as if they were true, then you need to supply supporting links for it.
    You didn't, because none exist.
    What are the specific claims I made on this thread.

And as always you live off creating strawmen.

I made no "assertions" so stop acting like I did.

On the other thread I claimed israel is not as bad as you make out. No "assertions" about concrete facts, an opinion.

The problem is, when you only read the side of the story you like, you get a distorted view of things. You are proof of that.

The problem is, when you only read the side of the story you like, you get a distorted view of things. You are proof of that.
    Another one making unsubstantiated claims. The problem only exists in your own mind TruBlue, no where else.

There are no sides, there is the irrefutable historical timeline of what took place, who was involved and why things happened.

None of which have you ever even tried to refute. So now you make up nonsense posts about 'distorted view of things' on subjects that you steer well clear of. Are you some sort of non-playing vice captain on this board these days?

Another one making unsubstantiated claims. The problem only exists in your own mind TruBlue, no where else.

There are no sides, there is the irrefutable historical timeline of what took place, who was involved and why things happened.

None of which have you ever even tried to refute. So now you make up nonsense posts about 'distorted view of things' on subjects that you steer well clear of. Are you some sort of non-playing vice captain on this board these days?
    Plenty have refuted your claims but you just answer with that there opinion is incorrect and then send ANOTHER link to a totally one sided website.

Quote Originally Posted by Organ Morgan. View Post
    Aren't you aware that Cameron was another huge crawler? Being a member of the Conservative Friends of Israel should provide a clue to his willingness to touch his toes for Israel. In short, the tribe couldn't lose whoever won the last general election.
    Former NEC member and one of the backroom conspirators against Jeremy Corbyn, now claims that Owen Smith was just a sacrificial lamb to prepare the Labour party for the future post-Corbyn era. That is to say the day when the Blairites regain control of Labour.

https://twitter.com/evolvepolitics/s...53033483866112

This is Luke, with MP Ruth Smeeth, when he's not trying to f*** up the Labour party from within supporting Israel.

https://twitter.com/Smeggypants/stat...28038190739456

Here is his main interest.

http://www.webelieveinisrael.org.uk/...luke-akehurst/

Then a few years back he was positively having an orgasm over Smeeth becoming an MP.

http://lukeakehurstsblog.blogspot.co...ected.html?m=1

More recently (he was on BBC the other night) he claims that all of the Labour members who in his opinion, are not representative of the electorate, should be barred from Labour.