+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: A Walking Dead future

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Blog Entries

Re: A Walking Dead future

Quote Originally Posted by Organ Morgan. View Post
    It seems that the US and its cohorts are determined to remove Assad, and Assad, Russia, Iran and probably China too are just as determined that he remains. The solution entails rockets, missiles and cyber wars between the main protagonists on a global scale.

In light of the above and in anticipation of your next question: yes, I do believe the next series of Loose Women will go ahead as scheduled.
    As long as the Loose Women are ok, happy days

Quote Originally Posted by TruBlue View Post
    If I had to think of someone for "special" services mate, I can't think of anyone more fitting.
    Ooosh

Haven't you read any of Organs or Glueys posts? They are scared of their own shadow.
    I think they are just trying to get across the seriousness of some of these things, I don't think they live in fear, not in the way it might come across, I hope not anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by Mrs Steve R View Post
    I think they are just trying to get across the seriousness of some of these things, I don't think they live in fear, not in the way it might come across, I hope not anyway.
    Knowledge is power

Quote Originally Posted by Mrs Steve R View Post
    As long as the Loose Women are ok, happy days

Ooosh

Almost like a Doomsday Prepper isn't living in fear but need to let the rest of us know about how serious the next end of the world is whilst building an air raid shelter and stock pilling 40 years worth of Bake Beans? It's a familiar scenario.

Some people are scared and panicky constantly, others aren't. I'm just glad I've been dealt the hand that means I'm not. After all if something is going to happen what's the point in worrying about it?
    Last edited by TruBlue; 25-09-16 at 23:14.

Almost like a Doomsday Prepper isn't living in fear but need to let the rest of us know about how serious the next end of the world is? It's a familiar scenario.

Some people are scared and panicky constantly, others aren't. I'm just glad I've been dealt the hand that means I'm not. After all if something is going to happen what's the point in worrying about it?
    It's just a game, you take it far too seriously

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
    Knowledge is power
    You can also argue that ignorance is bliss

Almost like a Doomsday Prepper isn't living in fear but need to let the rest of us know about how serious the next end of the world is? It's a familiar scenario.

Doomsday Prepper sounds a bit extreme, we were taught to be prepared in the Brownies not always a bad thing, if it came to full on doom I'd rather just die quick tbh