+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: A Walking Dead future

A Walking Dead future

There are many groups working for societal collapse – anarchists, revolutionaries, religious fanatics, etc – and there are other groups like globalists and Neocons whose actions will unintentionally cause it.

I'm very worried by the Neocons at the moment. It seems like they are trying to start a war with Russia. This will only end in disaster for most us.

I see A Walking Dead type future albeit without the zombies. Many of us will be on our own when civil breakdown comes. If you are not in a religious cult or a tribe you will be at a great disadvantage. You and your family will be easy prey. Cult members will fight for one another. Just look at the way Muslims are outraged by any attack, real or imagined, on their coreligionists. Tribal people like Travellers are already organised in defensive, or offensive, groups.

The rest of us will have to rely on friends and family. We are no longer tribal. Families are now spread out and often we have little contact with our siblings and cousins. As for friends, well, if you are honest there are very few people you trust well enough to risk their own safety to look after you and your family. I think unless you are lucky you will end up being enslaved by tribal people or those in cults. That is your future after a societal collapse.

Blue in the Face

Re: A Walking Dead future

Stay off youtube Dave, especially in an American election year.

The future is globalism and it's bland as ****. The philistines and consumerist wetbags we have become are too pussy and too unmotivated to fight.

In Blighty we've been controlled since the doomsday book and elite bankers have been speculating on wars for hundreds of years. The population is too hysterical and too easily controlled to educate themselves properly. There are no revolutions coming.

The only growing ideologies in the world are radical Islam and Neocons. The Neocons have already won, it's just no one has worked it out yet.
    Last edited by Blue in the Face; 20-09-16 at 12:51.

I'm very concerned about who Negan killed

Quote Originally Posted by David Vincent View Post
    There are many groups working for societal collapse – anarchists, revolutionaries, religious fanatics, etc – and there are other groups like globalists and Neocons whose actions will unintentionally cause it.

I'm very worried by the Neocons at the moment. It seems like they are trying to start a war with Russia. This will only end in disaster for most us.

I see A Walking Dead type future albeit without the zombies. Many of us will be on our own when civil breakdown comes. If you are not in a religious cult or a tribe you will be at a great disadvantage. You and your family will be easy prey. Cult members will fight for one another. Just look at the way Muslims are outraged by any attack, real or imagined, on their coreligionists. Tribal people like Travellers are already organised in defensive, or offensive, groups.

The rest of us will have to rely on friends and family. We are no longer tribal. Families are now spread out and often we have little contact with our siblings and cousins. As for friends, well, if you are honest there are very few people you trust well enough to risk their own safety to look after you and your family. I think unless you are lucky you will end up being enslaved by tribal people or those in cults. That is your future after a societal collapse.
    Agree with every word except for the one highlighted. I believe the Neocons/Globalists have been planning the collapse for a very long time. I don't see why they would risk having World War III unless they control all the nuclear armed countries from behind the scenes. Much safer for them to retreat to their secure private islands or underground bunkers before initiating an economic collapse to re-emerge when the world's been depopulated to a level they desire. That could be achieved by conventional wars, civil wars, starvation and disease.

In this country as in most of western Europe, Muslims (and anyone of a certain appearance) have been set-up to become the brunt of the angry hordes' ire. Once they have been eliminated, it'll be any non-whites, then the bloodlust would be full-on internecine.

i totally agree. civillization as we know it will be over within 6 months. enjoy what you have in that short time.

Blog Entries

Some people need to work out what side they are on.

Quote Originally Posted by Organ Morgan. View Post
    Agree with every word except for the one highlighted. I believe the Neocons/Globalists have been planning the collapse for a very long time. I don't see why they would risk having World War III unless they control all the nuclear armed countries from behind the scenes. Much safer for them to retreat to their secure private islands or underground bunkers before initiating an economic collapse to re-emerge when the world's been depopulated to a level they desire. That could be achieved by conventional wars, civil wars, starvation and disease.

In this country as in most of western Europe, Muslims (and anyone of a certain appearance) have been set-up to become the brunt of the angry hordes' ire. Once they have been eliminated, it'll be any non-whites, then the bloodlust would be full-on internecine.
    I think you are right about depopulation being a goal, but there will be no angry hordes chasing non-whites. If anything the opposite will happen. Most white people are now so passive and indoctrinated that nothing will force them on the streets. Muslims are the opposite of that. They can get thousands of coreligionists on the streets of any UK city in 15 minutes. You could see that when the Salman Rushdie demonstrations started.

When the breakdown comes it will be all about looking after your own family. If you are lucky and you can get to the countryside then you might be able to team up with a few other families as they did in The Walking Dead. Farmers will try and keep you off their land and they will have guns. You will have to befriend or fight them. It won't be long after the breakdown when it will become like "The Road". Only the very determined will survive then.

Quote Originally Posted by Blue in the Face View Post
    Stay off youtube Dave, especially in an American election year.

The future is globalism and it's bland as ****. The philistines and consumerist wetbags we have become are too pussy and too unmotivated to fight.

In Blighty we've been controlled since the doomsday book and elite bankers have been speculating on wars for hundreds of years. The population is too hysterical and too easily controlled to educate themselves properly. There are no revolutions coming.

The only growing ideologies in the world are radical Islam and Neocons. The Neocons have already won, it's just no one has worked it out yet.
    It is always a mistake to underestimate the Russians. The Neocons and their progenitors have always hated Russia. Maybe the Neocons have made the mistake of other invaders before them and overstepped themselves.

I think you are right about depopulation being a goal, but there will be no angry hordes chasing non-whites. If anything the opposite will happen. Most white people are now so passive and indoctrinated that nothing will force them on the streets. Muslims are the opposite of that. They can get thousands of coreligionists on the streets of any UK city in 15 minutes. You could see that when the Salman Rushdie demonstrations started.

When the breakdown comes it will be all about looking after your own family. If you are lucky and you can get to the countryside then you might be able to team up with a few other families as they did in The Walking Dead. Farmers will try and keep you off their land and they will have guns. You will have to befriend or fight them. It won't be long after the breakdown when it will become like "The Road". Only the very determined will survive then.
    Obviously never had a Saturday night out in Ponty It's like the wild west up here.

Blog Entries

G. Edward Griffin said back in 1969 that they would rapidly get us reliant on technology and the system then take out the electrical grid with drones, no war needed, they would just have to sit back and let human nature take over, give it a few weeks and people will give up their property and weapons to the ones with food, sounds very easy

I'm not saying that's what will happen but I wouldn't rule it out either, I have watched many of Griffins films and he is usually spot on.. don't let that worry you though.

I believe EMP (electromagnetic pulse) weapons would take everything out without causing any collateral damage. It's true that we've become hooked on gadgets. By careful design, no doubt.

Some of us are ready to go back to the old ways. With my 60lb recurve bow with laser sights, 30 inch carbon arrows fitted with ramcat broadheads, take down a gorilla with this kit, I'm ready!!

Blog Entries

I believe EMP (electromagnetic pulse) weapons would take everything out without causing any collateral damage. It's true that we've become hooked on gadgets. By careful design, no doubt.
    I have noticed quite a few stories about those and isis attacks, if everything went off we would have no way of knowing anyway, it's not like we could look on the internet

Quote Originally Posted by ian gibson View Post
    Some of us are ready to go back to the old ways. With my 60lb recurve bow with laser sights, 30 inch carbon arrows fitted with ramcat broadheads, take down a gorilla with this kit, I'm ready!!

Quote Originally Posted by Mrs Steve R View Post
    G. Edward Griffin said back in 1969 that they would rapidly get us reliant on technology and the system then take out the electrical grid with drones, no war needed, they would just have to sit back and let human nature take over, give it a few weeks and people will give up their property and weapons to the ones with food, sounds very easy

I'm not saying that's what will happen but I wouldn't rule it out either, I have watched many of Griffins films and he is usually spot on.. don't let that worry you though.

Except for the bit about cutting off the electrical grid of course.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by TruBlue View Post
    Except for the bit about cutting off the electrical grid of course.
    Not yet but you never know, watch it and look around you

He's an interesting commentator on banks, but his idea about cancer being caused by a vitamin deficiency is a bit silly to say the least. Those cranks on the other board who advocated the use of cider vinegar to cure prostate cancer made me laugh. Everyone knows the cure for that is sex four times a day.
    Last edited by David Vincent; 21-09-16 at 19:16.

Blue in the Face

It is always a mistake to underestimate the Russians. The Neocons and their progenitors have always hated Russia. Maybe the Neocons have made the mistake of other invaders before them and overstepped themselves.
    Obama picked up the Nobel Peace Prize in 2009 and dished out a wonderful speech about nucleur disarmament in doing so, yet Obama had made fewer reductions to the US nuclear weapons stockpile than any president since the end of the cold war.

It could be that US/Russian tensions are a sharade to detract from industrial military complex intentions. Or, that tensions and contrived proxy wars in the Middle East are a US attempt to break up pre-existing oil trade contracts with Russia. Your use of language with "overstepping" is interesting. Are the US "doubling down" to try and save the petrodollar via expansion in the Middle East?

You may be well aware that the US just sold a **** load of uranium to the Russkies. Make of that what you will. All is not what it seems.

He's adhered to what he said in a World Without Cancer. He must be amongst the healthiest looking 84-year-old's around. Look at the vitality in his eyes. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/G._Edward_Griffin

The Road was one of the most difficult films I've watched. It was seriously tedious viewing. From what I recall, it had 20 characters total because very few people were still alive.

If it is to be an economic collapse, it'll depend on how deep and fast it occurs. Venezuela seems to be in a relatively slow-motion one at the moment, as Germany had in the early 1920s when fiat money became worthless.

I agree that there's more cohesiveness in certain communities. Then again, passivity amongst coddled, flabby whites would be replaced when hunger had set in. And there's a vast feral army of white chavs out there who would constitute a difficult foe when guided by agent provocateurs.

Blue in the Face

The Road was one of the most difficult films I've watched. It was seriously tedious viewing. From what I recall, it had 20 characters total because very few people were still alive.
    Reckon Dave's on about the book which is one of the best things ever written. The film looks shite as you say

If it is to be an economic collapse, it'll depend on how deep and fast it occurs. Venezuela seems to be in a relatively slow-motion one at the moment, as Germany had in the early 1920s when fiat money became worthless.

I agree that there's more cohesiveness in certain communities. Then again, passivity amongst coddled, flabby whites would be replaced when hunger had set in. And there's a vast feral army of white chavs out there who would constitute a difficult foe when guided by agent provocateurs.
    I think your problem is you watch too many films.

Blog Entries

He's an interesting commentator on banks, but his idea about cancer being caused by a vitamin deficiency is a bit silly to say the least. Those cranks on the other board who advocated the use of cider vinegar to cure prostate cancer made me laugh. Everyone knows the cure for that is sex four times a day.
    You need an empty house for that

Quote Originally Posted by Blue in the Face View Post
    Obama picked up the Nobel Peace Prize in 2009 and dished out a wonderful speech about nucleur disarmament in doing so, yet Obama had made fewer reductions to the US nuclear weapons stockpile than any president since the end of the cold war.

It could be that US/Russian tensions are a sharade to detract from industrial military complex intentions. Or, that tensions and contrived proxy wars in the Middle East are a US attempt to break up pre-existing oil trade contracts with Russia. Your use of language with "overstepping" is interesting. Are the US "doubling down" to try and save the petrodollar via expansion in the Middle East?

You may be well aware that the US just sold a **** load of uranium to the Russkies. Make of that what you will. All is not what it seems.
    It has to be all an act because the US is infested, we should be calling them the CS really

He's adhered to what he said in a World Without Cancer. He must be amongst the healthiest looking 84-year-old's around. Look at the vitality in his eyes. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/G._Edward_Griffin
    I've not got around to watching that, he does look well though.

Quote Originally Posted by TruBlue View Post
    I think your problem is you watch too many films.
    I told you what your problem is quite recently. You're complacent. I sometimes wish I was unaware of nearly all the issues I comment on. What irks me most is everyone on this planet could have a decent standard of living but for a coterie of misanthropists.

This is how f'd up things are - Richest 62 people as wealthy as half of world's population, says Oxfam - https://www.theguardian.com/business...ation-combined

Blue in the Face

It has to be all an act because the US is infested, we should be calling them the CS really
    Are you subscribing to the school of thought that the tectonic shifts we are seeing is leading us to an age old grand design of one world government lead by an oligarchy elite?

I saw some interesting youtube vids of interviews with Charlotte Iserbyt, who hypothesises that there was a shift in US education policy in the middle of the 20th century which,to her was an obvious shift away from so called American individualism and a move toward communist thinking. Interesting food for thought.

I told you what your problem is quite recently. You're complacent. I sometimes wish I was unaware of nearly all the issues I comment on. What irks me most is everyone on this planet could have a decent standard of living but for a coterie of misanthropists.

This is how f'd up things are - Richest 62 people as wealthy as half of world's population, says Oxfam - https://www.theguardian.com/business...ation-combined
    The problem is you are a doomsday prepper so have been saying this for about 10 years and will likely continue to say it until your last breath.