+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: prostate problems

prostate problems

How many on here has had scares with blood in their semen,i had a massive fright on Sunday blood every where.
    My Mrs thought it was her but it was pissing out of my cock.I went for a fingering today and he said my prostate was enlarged.I am so afraid of the out come, of my blood tests and samples and a scan on my bollocks any one else be the same situation.Shiting myself.

Re: prostate problems

Had the blood in me jizz from a bad prostate infection a few years ago and three courses of antibiotics couldn't sort it. They gave stronger and stronger antibiotics each time but no change. Then I read about the benefits of drinking raw, unpasteurized, unfiltered apple cider vinegar, the one with bits floating in it, the 'mother' they call it, something to do with enzymes. Three days later all symptoms were gone, incredible!

Quote Originally Posted by ian gibson View Post
    Had the blood in me jizz from a bad prostate infection a few years ago and three courses of antibiotics couldn't sort it. They gave stronger and stronger antibiotics each time but no change. Then I read about the benefits of drinking raw, unpasteurized, unfiltered apple cider vinegar, the one with bits floating in it, the 'mother' they call it, something to do with enzymes. Three days later all symptoms were gone, incredible!
    I read a lot about the benefits of apple cider vinegar but after having bought it couldn't drink it because of its disgusting taste, i wanted to try it for gout, hopefully jeepsters symptoms will be one of the many conditions that give a bit of blood and not what he may be suspecting.

Does bow cider work.Where do you get it from

Quote Originally Posted by Nelsonca61 View Post
    I read a lot about the benefits of apple cider vinegar but after having bought it couldn't drink it because of its disgusting taste, i wanted to try it for gout, hopefully jeepsters symptoms will be one of the many conditions that give a bit of blood and not what he may be suspecting.
    Mix it with orange juice and some honey. You only need about two tablespoons of it.

You dilute it with water, I was taking three tablespoons in a pint of water, wasn't too bad.

Quote Originally Posted by jeepster View Post
    Does bow cider work.Where do you get it from
    Get the 'Bobby's' one from amazon, you can get a one or five litre bottle of it.

and no the bow won't help.

Get the 'Bobby's' one from amazon, you can get a one or five litre bottle of it.
    Will give it a go.

Jeeps, that has understandably left you shaken, but please don't panic. You acted fast. You are being tested - straight out the blocks.

In the meantime. see what Gibbo and others have posted already too.

Try to feel assured, try to chill, and just wait to hear what they say.

Quote Originally Posted by Vimana. View Post
    Jeeps, that has understandably left you shaken, but please don't panic. You acted fast. You are being tested - straight out the blocks.

In the meantime. see what Gibbo and others have posted already too.

Try to feel assured, try to chill, and just wait to hear what they say.
    Just what my Mrs said but i am shitting my self.Did not sleep all last night so scared i will never see all my family achieve their dreams and goals.

Quote Originally Posted by Splott David View Post
    Mix it with orange juice and some honey. You only need about two tablespoons of it.
    My Doris was drinking it neat

How many on here has had scares with blood in their semen,i had a massive fright on Sunday blood every where.
    My Mrs thought it was her but it was pissing out of my cock.I went for a fingering today and he said my prostate was enlarged.I am so afraid of the out come, of my blood tests and samples and a scan on my bollocks any one else be the same situation.Shiting myself.
    Jesus, that's messed up. Hope everything works out ok man

My Doris was drinking it neat
    jesus, it will strip the enamel off your teeth drinking it neat.

jesus, it will strip the enamel off your teeth drinking it neat.
    Even i am shitting my self that did make me laugh.Thanx

I had exact same scare 2 weeks ago, semen full of blood and I too thought it was the other half. Scared shitless, but i thankfully have nothing now. Apparently more common than first thought after a quick Google search, NHS assure me that a lot of cases are pretty meaningless infections.

I'm 22 by the way, so hopefully nothing major!

Just what my Mrs said but i am shitting my self.Did not sleep all last night so scared i will never see all my family achieve their dreams and goals.
    I get that, for sure but equally - it is 2016. You are on it. They are on it.
    Others have already posted that they have experienced similar symptoms which go sorted with no major fuss.
    You got all angles covered - Sleep well tonight

Quote Originally Posted by Zenith View Post
    I had exact same scare 2 weeks ago, semen full of blood and I too thought it was the other half. Scared shitless, but i thankfully have nothing now. Apparently more common than first thought after a quick Google search, NHS assure me that a lot of cases are pretty meaningless infections.

I'm 22 by the way, so hopefully nothing major!
    Thanx but i am an old fcucker,nice mate

Quote Originally Posted by Vimana. View Post
    I get that, for sure but equally - it is 2016. You are on it. They are on it.
    Others have already posted that they have experienced similar symptoms which go sorted with no major fuss.
    You got all angles covered - Sleep well tonight
    Hopefully,i will have another drink then go to bed.

Thanx but i am an old fcucker,nice mate
    All will be well for you, I'm sure. I couldn't sleep the night it happened, try a couple of tugs to see if it's still there... I think mine took 3-4 days to pass and nothing now - I hope at least!

Quote Originally Posted by Zenith View Post
    All will be well for you, I'm sure. I couldn't sleep the night it happened, try a couple of tugs to see if it's still there... I think mine took 3-4 days to pass and nothing now - I hope at least!
    To scared until the sample

Had a prostate scare coupla years ago after a high PSA reading. After examination and biopsy, given the all clear. Although it's natural to worry, try not to over-react - wait for the results.

Also had blood in semen a year ago and I believe this was from a scrotum tear caused by cycling. Fresh blood one day, browner 'old' blood day after, gradually clearing up. There are several causes of blood in semen. Be assured, the docs and hospitals are really on this...

Pissing blood is usually a case of infection in the bladder. It should go on its own after a few days, otherwise see your GP for antibiotics (he'll prob do tests to rule out other things, like cancer)
    Your pee goes though the prostate gland, hence you could get blood in your jizz - but it most likely originated in the bladder.

I know what you are going through Jeeps. I had blood in my urine sample a couple of years ago and had to have a procedure where they stick a camera up through your willy. You may have the same. It was uncomfortable but not painful....and it only lasts a few minutes.

I had the all clear but in the months beforehand I was thinking dark thoughts. You are in good hands but it won't stop you fearing bad news. All the very best mate. Hopefully you can let us all know that you have the all clear.

Whilst clearly not funny, I did laugh out loud when I read the fingering bit!

Good luck mate, at least you reacted straight away, lots of blokes do sweet fa for far too long.

Your prostate can become enlarged due to relatively minor infections - not necessarily cancer.
    I went through this last year, but OK for now, 6-month follow-up next month.
    http://www.ccmb.co.uk/showthread.php...1-One-in-eight

Scary, but easiest cancer to treat if found early.
    Having said that, I read in June/July that they've come up with a once-only treatment, a virus or bacteria that kills cancer cells. they engineer it to be carried on a harmless strain of salmonella, and once in your system, should get rid of any cancer and protect you for life. Bloody amazing.

Jacks Uni came up with it.

http://www.swansea.ac.uk/media-centr...treatments.php

Hope all is well with you.
    Last edited by bobh; 21-09-16 at 00:07.