+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: prostate problems

Re: prostate problems

Quote Originally Posted by Splott David View Post
    Mix it with orange juice and some honey. You only need about two tablespoons of it.
    Really important to make sure is is not messed with, the supermarket cider vinegar that is clear is no good whatsoever, it must have the mother in.Its worth getting hold of some because it cleared my prostate up. and its as cheap as chips, I make my own.

good luck jeeps, top poster sent from my eye phone

Your symptoms could indicate a number of things.
    I have some indirect experience of this and what I do know is that many men will die with prostrate cancer rather than because of it.
    As others have said it IS treatable.
    Easier said than done, but try not to worry, the worst thing you could've done would've been to ignore it, fingers crossed it's something minor.

Jeepster, add me to the list (I'm 57) same happened to me around 6 months ago, sheer panic (x2), turned out to be an infection and a couple of weeks of antibiotics cleared it up. Think positive

Quote Originally Posted by Packerman View Post
    good luck jeeps, top poster sent from my eye phone
    Cheers Packerman

No worries you be fine.
    Sent using Packermans eye phone.

Quote Originally Posted by Maxim View Post
    No worries you be fine.
    Sent using Packermans eye phone.
    This is why i love this board always someone to cheer you up and put a smile on your face.Thanx for all the good advice and humor everybody.

Quote Originally Posted by jeepster View Post
    This is why i love this board always someone to cheer you up and put a smile on your face.Thanx for all the good advice and humor everybody.
    I totally agree with you Jeepster.A short while ago I had a bit of a depressive crisis and was in such a state, I was at a really scary place.This board came to my rescue in no uncertain way. I received compassion and advice from so many posters I will never ever forget it. Thanks Board.

good luck dude

hope it isnt the worse case scenario

Quote Originally Posted by Mad as a fish View Post
    I totally agree with you Jeepster.A short while ago I had a bit of a depressive crisis and was in such a state, I was at a really scary place.This board came to my rescue in no uncertain way. I received compassion and advice from so many posters I will never ever forget it. Thanks Board.
    Remember that well, buddy. Hope this means you've come through the other side stronger than ever

Mate of mine is a top prostate cancer researcher in New York, says to knock one out 2 to 3 times a week to keep it clean. Not sex mind, with the hand (or fleshlight).

Quote Originally Posted by OurManFlint II View Post
    Mate of mine is a top prostate cancer researcher in New York, says to knock one out 2 to 3 times a week to keep it clean. Not sex mind, with the hand (or fleshlight).
    He says that ever since he was caught wanking by his mrs.

Quote Originally Posted by bobh View Post
    He says that ever since he was caught wanking by his mrs.
    That made me laugh,just as my boss said to me, on Tuesday when you do your sample it will be the only time you dont feel guilty.

That made me laugh,just as my boss said to me, on Tuesday when you do your sample it will be the only time you dont feel guilty.
    Had my bloods and semen urine samples today all clear,but i had my scan today and was told there is something there and they will see me in three months.The plus part Trollpe has gone,

Had my bloods and semen urine samples today all clear,but i had my scan today and was told there is something there and they will see me in three months.The plus part Trollpe has gone,
    That doesn't sound too bad. If it was serious they would be seeing you a lot sooner than that. Sounds like it could be a lot worse Jeeps.

Great news

You are in the system now and being seen regularly. Hopefully it's all routine from now. Good luck

Quote Originally Posted by Pearcey3 View Post
    That doesn't sound too bad. If it was serious they would be seeing you a lot sooner than that. Sounds like it could be a lot worse Jeeps.
    I have been shitting my self to be honest.But my Mrs has been stronger than me.A little bit of humor she said if you have to have it off,you will be Ivor bollockoff the russian.

I have been shitting my self to be honest.But my Mrs has been stronger than me.A little bit of humor she said if you have to have it off,you will be Ivor bollockoff the russian.
    Let's be honest women tend to be stronger than us at the best of times. Sleep well tonight Jeeps.

Good luck Jeeps. I'm pissing four times a night and had blood and urine taken today funny enough.

Quote Originally Posted by Pearcey3 View Post
    Let's be honest women tend to be stronger than us at the best of times. Sleep well tonight Jeeps.
    So true,going on the bow and bring on to morrow.

Quote Originally Posted by CardiffIrish2 View Post
    Good luck Jeeps. I'm pissing four times a night and had blood and urine taken today funny enough.
    No matter what people and friends say you still have that doubt in your mind.All the very best
    ,like every one on here said to me keep the faith it normally is nothing.

Quote Originally Posted by CardiffIrish2 View Post
    Very likely to be an infection CI. I think you are a few years younger than a lot of us so I don't think you have too much to be worried about. Good luck just in case.

Fecking Attention seeker

[QUOTE=Maxim;4680793]Fecking Attention seeker [/QUOT
    Such a massive relief.Thanx Maxin