+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Austria v Wales ticket needed

Austria v Wales ticket needed

A long shot i know. But I am all booked up with flights. Hotels, Coach rides Bratislava to Vienna etc. But missed out on getting a ticket for the game. Travelling with other City fans. And yours truly needs a ticket. Any help much appreciated.
    Spedger

Re: Austria v Wales ticket needed

Go onto the FAW Facebook page. Under the first story (currently) about the Austria game, in the comments section, lots of people are saying they are getting their tickets from the Austria FA ticket link ------ in the blocks either side of the Welsh section.

Quote Originally Posted by CCFC_Urawa_Reds View Post
    Go onto the FAW Facebook page. Under the first story (currently) about the Austria game, in the comments section, lots of people are saying they are getting their tickets from the Austria FA ticket link ------ in the blocks either side of the Welsh section.
    Cheers for the info mate. Got sorted elsewhere in the end.
    Spedger

Just had an email from FAW a while ago saying more tickets available from 2pm today. I got mine the first time but for those who missed out. No idea how many are available though.

713, i think!

Yeah, 713 @ £26 +150 @ £51 tickets on sale from 2pm. Good luck using the website or getting through on the phone though(which are either under resourced or getting hit very hard).

Also, there were loads for sale through the Austrian FA when I looked the other day, but I think you need an Austrian postal address? Otherwise can get one through Viagogo or stubhub, but they're around £40-50 inc. of courier fee.
    Last edited by nomad blue; 23-09-16 at 13:20.

Anyone struggling, change the Best Available selection to Vienna 6, goes straight through.

alas another fail. 3 Pc's 3 different sign ins, all got thru by 2:05, only to have the same error message. Result no tickets. Shame!

Over on the Apostle they are saying there is an error but some got through on the phone of like CCFCwelshlad says!

Austrian FA have a general sale so anybody can buy. They even advised welsh fans which part of the ground to go to.

I was all ready to buy a ticket in 'the home end' last night and thought I'd have a quick look at the flight prices before committing, so glad I did, they are ridiculous now !! Bratislava you can get for about £150, going to give it a miss.

I've got my ticket for Austria, but missed the tickets for the Georgia game, anyone got a spare?