I'm sure no one gives a crap, but I wanted to apologise to Brexiters (for my sake) as I got caught up with the hysteria in the referendum campaign and added to the voice from the remain camp about bigotry etc.

I was always on the fence on the matter but during the campaign I swung toward remain. This is due to a few things like - protecting my own self interest (I live in Berlin thanks to the free movement opportunity), worry about the economy, caught up in political correctness, media manipulation and thinking that the best way to fight for democracy was to to bypass what we have in Westminster. Oh and also a lack of education on the matter.

On this point about democracy and power to the people, the most important factor for me, I now realise how naive my thinking was. I regret the position I took. Anyway, I'm back on the fence now and leaning towards a Brexit position. Even if it might have a rubbish impact on my own life.

People are talking about a second referendum. I feel if there was another one (they won't give us that power again), I think the Brexit margin of victory could be even bigger.