+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Netanyahu speech at the UN

Netanyahu speech at the UN

Should be listened to be all.

It is still going on so haven't got a link to any media.

Goes into Iran hanging gay people from cranes and their other barbaric practices.

The fact countries such as Iran get barely any UN sanctions brought upon them due to anti Jewish, pro muslim media.

Peace treaties with Egypt and Turkey and that Israel is an ally to all apart from ISIS and Iran.

Abbas suing Britain of Balfour. When they may as well sue Abraham purchasing a Jewish homeland rather a long time ago. Or Cyrus the great allowing the Jews to return.

The fact Israel has helped a huge number of Syrian refugees. Opening up treatment centres even on the Syria side of the border. When some muslim countries have done buggar all.

Things like this: http://www.thetower.org/article/how-...-water-crisis/

etc, etc, etc.

And saying that it is about time people realise Israel is not the cause of most of the heartache in the middle east and that pro muslim/anti jewish propaganda has prolonged the the suffering of palestinians.

And crack pot conspiracy theorist stop laying the blame for arab etc barbarity at the feet of Israel------Well he didn't say that, but I did.

I would hope some on here listen to it but I doubt it. The main point being is that we have seen a lot of horrors on this planet, and eventually the dust settles. And that Israel is not an enemy of peace. Is that fair?.

Oh, and me having a persian username (which is doing my tits in. I want to change it) does not mean I am a fan of the current Islamic republic.

Last edited by LordKenwyne; 22-09-16 at 17:15.

Re: Netanyahu speech at the UN

Quote Originally Posted by شهرستان کاردیف View Post

Goes into Iran hanging gay people from cranes and their other barbaric practices.

The fact countries such as Iran get barely any UN sanctions brought upon them due to anti Jewish, pro muslim media.

Peace treaties with Egypt and Turkey and that Israel is an ally to all apart from ISIS and Iran.

Abbas suing Britain of Balfour. When they may as well sue Abraham purchasing a Jewish homeland rather a long time ago. Or Cyrus the great allowing the Jews to return.

The fact Israel has helped a huge number of Syrian refugees. Opening up treatment centres even on the Syria side of the border. When some muslim countries have done buggar all.

etc, etc, etc.

And saying that it is about time people realise Israel is not the cause of most of the heartache in the middle east and that pro muslim/anti jewish propaganda has prolonged the the suffering of palestinians.

And crack pot conspiracy theorist stop laying the blame for arab etc barbarity at the feet of Israel------Well he didn't say that, but I did.

I would hope some on here listen to it but I doubt it. The main point being is that we have seen a lot of horrors on this planet, and eventually the dust settles. And that Israel is not an enemy of peace. Is that fair?.

Oh, and me having a persian username (which is doing my tits in. I want to change it) does not mean I am a fan of the current Islamic republic.

It could not be more confused and inaccurate if you tried. The facts are irrefutable, Israel was founded on terrorism, by terrorists, for terrorists.

Jewish fanatical Zionists killed more British servicemen than were killed or injured in the war in Iraq and Afghanistan put together.

Instead of the rewrite of history, why not read up on precisely what took place in Palestine when groups of European Jews decided they were going to steal land, houses, bank accounts, farms and force 800,000 Palestinians to flee their homes and never be allowed back to them.

http://www.britishforcesinpalestine.org/events45.html

While you are doing that can you explain how 30 Israeli intelligence officers came to be in Aleppo?

https://syrianfreepress.wordpress.co...led-in-aleppo/

You seem to think I will defend absolutely all israeli action.

When you are too biased to admit islamic countries have been far more barbaric, are being far more barbaric than israel.

As Netenyahu said. Times change.

If Israel was a muslim nation you wouldn't give a shit. That I have little doubt about. You spend 99% of your time discussing israel on your twitter account. When there are how many more governments in the modern world that are openly killing far more people?. Rich white jews, versus poor little arabs - That is why it gains traction.

Israel the cause of world heartache since the 1900's. Mao, Stalin, Paul Pot, Vietnam, The many africa genocides/continued massacers and genocides. etc, etc, etc.

Again little response of islamic countries failure to help Palestinian refugees.

Un confirmed opinion is that under 10,000 Palestinians civilians have died in over 70 years. That is obviously horrible. But some perceptive, please. Considering the brain dead mullahs telling their cronies to try and stab jewish people to death...................I'd say they have been fairly conservative.

I am happy to look at israeli war crimes by the way. Whereas I doubt you give Palestinian terror a second glance.

Anti Israel opinion is that collective punishment is not correct. Then pro palestinians say stabbing jewish girls to death is quite acceptable. Due to the pot luck of them being born in a certain place.

Islamic countries do not help Palestinians because that would be acceptance of israels existence. As always normal palestinians get the worst of it, the mullahs tell the brain dead to murder more jews - And around and around we go.
    Last edited by LordKenwyne; 23-09-16 at 07:31.

etc, etc, etc.

Totally agree with you , they are a nation that reacts without thinking at times , however if yo have been hated and attacked for decades now wonder, in the middle eastern areas they are the only beacons of democracy , the rest have so many warring cultures , tribes and religions it will never be fixed , they even kill and persecute each other ,living in own land and towns , they hate ,hound and kill anyone that doesn't conform to their narrow views , those poor Christians in those other lands suffer intolerably, so do women , never mind having democratic elections. Israel is not perfect, how could they be facing destruction form everyone around them if others got the weapons to deliver upon the Israel state .

Bet you I could go to Israel and feel safe , or even watch a football match there , try that elsewhere in the region without a worry.

If you were them you would stand your ground and protect your own , well I would anyway .

Quote Originally Posted by life on mars View Post
    Totally agree with you , they are a nation that reacts without thinking at times , however if yo have been hated and attacked for decades now wonder, in the middle eastern areas they are the only beacons of democracy , the rest have so many warring cultures , tribes and religions it will never be fixed , they even kill and persecute each other ,living in own land and towns , they hate ,hound and kill anyone that doesn't conform to their narrow views , those poor Christians in those other lands suffer intolerably, so do women , never mind having democratic elections. Israel is not perfect, how could they be facing destruction form everyone around them if others got the weapons to deliver upon the Israel state .

Bet you I could go to Israel and feel safe , or even watch a football match there , try that elsewhere in the region without a worry.

If you were them you would stand your ground and protect your own , well I would anyway .
    So basically you support colonisation, illegal occupation, apartheid and racism, atrocities and illegal wars.

https://twitter.com/Lovejoy999/statu...77858783780864

You seem to think I will defend absolutely all israeli action.

When you are too biased to admit islamic countries have been far more barbaric, are being far more barbaric than israel.

As Netenyahu said. Times change.

If Israel was a muslim nation you wouldn't give a shit. That I have little doubt about. You spend 99% of your time discussing israel on your twitter account. When there are how many more governments in the modern world that are openly killing far more people?. Rich white jews, versus poor little arabs - That is why it gains traction.

Israel the cause of world heartache since the 1900's. Mao, Stalin, Paul Pot, Vietnam, The many africa genocides/continued massacers and genocides. etc, etc, etc.

Again little response of islamic countries failure to help Palestinian refugees.

Un confirmed opinion is that under 10,000 Palestinians civilians have died in over 70 years. That is obviously horrible. But some perceptive, please. Considering the brain dead mullahs telling their cronies to try and stab jewish people to death...................I'd say they have been fairly conservative.

I am happy to look at israeli war crimes by the way. Whereas I doubt you give Palestinian terror a second glance.

Anti Israel opinion is that collective punishment is not correct. Then pro palestinians say stabbing jewish girls to death is quite acceptable. Due to the pot luck of them being born in a certain place.

Islamic countries do not help Palestinians because that would be acceptance of israels existence. As always normal palestinians get the worst of it, the mullahs tell the brain dead to murder more jews - And around and around we go.
    You're conflating two entirely different issues as if they were somehow connected. It's known as whataboutery.

Nope, you conflate the two to try and defend all anti Jewish propaganda. The conflict is prioritised due to the fact they are jewish in apparent Muslim land.

The criticism of anyone anti Israel always brings up that comment.

And you claim to be coming from this from a non religious point of view. Yet you talk to people with hitler in the profile photos on twatter.
    Last edited by LordKenwyne; 23-09-16 at 09:51.

Absolutely.

Wow you got a tweet in reply.

Such wisdom.

Nope, you conflate the two to try and defend all anti Jewish propaganda. The conflict is prioritised due to the fact they are jewish in apparent Muslim land.

And you claim to be coming from this from a non religious point of view. Yet you talk to people with hitler in the profile photos on twatter.
    There's no such thing as 'anti-Jewish propaganda and once again you're flip-flopping all over the place.
    Israel is a Zionist state it does not have a mandate to represent all Jews. It only claims to do that so as to reinforce its claims that it is legitimate. As I said the state was like the ISIS of the 1940's, founded on terrorism (the link showing what went on with British forces between 1945-48 has been supplied to you.) by terrorists for terrorists. The terrorists went on to form the first government of Israel. Zionism was always a racist political ideology. You either support and condone racism, or you don't.

As I said, times change.

Turkey has a history of murder and genocide. Lets take Erdogan to court over 1918 eh? I doubt it.

If you rank Israel policy as "terrorism" then so are nearly all Islamic countries in the region.

Do you back the Iranian regime by the way?.
    Last edited by LordKenwyne; 23-09-16 at 10:11.

As I said, times change.

Turkey has a history of murder and genocide. Lets take Erdogan to court over 1918 eh? I doubt it.

If you rank Israel policy as "terrorism" then so are nearly all Islamic countries in the region.

The edit time on this site is quite bad.

You single out instances of Israel crimes decades upon decades ago, to justify modern date hatred of them. You could do that with most countries on this planet if you had an agenda.

Quote Originally Posted by Splott David View Post
    So basically you support colonisation, illegal occupation, apartheid and racism, atrocities and illegal wars.

https://twitter.com/Lovejoy999/statu...77858783780864
    Not at all I think though they should be allowed to live in peace , if you had reasonable people in and around Israel , I'm sure some agreement of land share and re shaping of borders could be achieved , in fact if that hatred of the Jewish nation could be controlled and stopped, their is enough land in the middle east for all parties to be accommodated and live in harmony , just needs an appetite to redesign of borders , however and let be honest they just want to push the whole Jewish nation into the sea as its has decided to build its land on western style principals, if it wasn't the Jewish people they hated it would be someone else , oh, it does , US.

There's no such thing as 'anti-Jewish propaganda and once again you're flip-flopping all over the place.
    Israel is a Zionist state it does not have a mandate to represent all Jews. It only claims to do that so as to reinforce its claims that it is legitimate. As I said the state was like the ISIS of the 1940's, founded on terrorism (the link showing what went on with British forces between 1945-48 has been supplied to you.) by terrorists for terrorists. The terrorists went on to form the first government of Israel. Zionism was always a racist political ideology. You either support and condone racism, or you don't.
    Weirdly you are never critical of them......

As I said, times change.

More whataboutery? Stick with your original post, the one that you supplied a thread title for. Deal with that. How do you defend the colonisation of one people over another?

Feedback

here is the conundrum (not for you). if you are critical of the Jewish vis a vis Israeli state then it has to be because it is a Jewish state, which in turn is evidence you support criticism of the state based on religious grounds.

if we acknowledge religion, then we have to acknowledge the Jews were in Palestine long before the Muslims. I'd like to see that circle squared if at all possible.

Do you support the Iranian regime?.

And it isn't colonisation. Palestinians live with Israelis.

Palestinians big whigs were offered peace multiple times and they rejected it due to the mullahs and other religious zealots telling them to.

The middle east has seen countless tragedies of invasion and massacres. The creation of israel comes out around the bottom of lives lost.

And that is not denying israel have carried out war crimes, they have.

Not at all I think though they should be allowed to live in peace , if you had reasonable people in and around Israel , I'm sure some agreement of land share and re shaping of borders could be achieved , in fact if that hatred of the Jewish nation could be controlled and stopped, their is enough land in the middle east for all parties to be accommodated and live in harmony , just needs an appetite to redesign of borders , however and let be honest they just want to push the whole Jewish nation into the sea as its has decided to build its land on western style principals, if it wasn't the Jewish people they hated it would be someone else , oh, it does , US.
    There's no hatred of the 'Jewish nation' as there is no Jewish nation. 30% of the people in Israel's borders are not Jewish. Israel was set up as a Zionist state, it only markets itself as a Jewish one.The state has no mandate to speak on behalf of Jews worldwide. In fact the 60,000 Iranian Jews, living in Iran, want nothing at all to do with the state of Israel.

Zionism is a fascist political ideology which at it's core is racist. It asserts that one people have rights that no other people can possibly have.

Palestinians big whigs were offered peace multiple times and they rejected it due to the mullahs and other religious zealots telling them to.

The middle east has seen countless tragedies of invasion and massacres. The creation of israel comes out around the bottom of lives lost.

And the Turks/Ottomans in WW1, Haj Amin during WW2 put the ownership of the land up in the air.

They are lucky they had a homeland of any kind.

You could always try and get yourself an education instead of regurgitating nonsense revisionist history.

Your view against one of the world's acknowledged experts on the situation? Tough choice but I'll go with Professor Illan Pappe's view.

http://mondoweiss.net/2016/07/coloni...d-palestinian/

There's no hatred of the 'Jewish nation' as there is no Jewish nation. 30% of the people in Israel's borders are not Jewish. Israel was set up as a Zionist state, it only markets itself as a Jewish one.The state has no mandate to speak on behalf of Jews worldwide. In fact the 60,000 Iranian Jews, living in Iran, want nothing at all to do with the state of Israel.

Zionism is a fascist political ideology which at it's core is racist. It asserts that one people have rights that no other people can possibly have.
    Such as sharia law then.

And the subjugation of minorities across the board in islamic countries.

You could always try and get yourself an education instead of regurgitating nonsense revisionist history.

Your view against one of the world's acknowledged experts on the situation? Tough choice but I'll go with Professor Illan Pappe's view.

Cool, another link to someone elses opinion.

The hypocrisy in this statement is beyond hilarious. Your life seems to revolve around the baseless revision of history.

There is no debate when you only link to others opinions, not forming your own. Turning my argument on its head and not addressing anything I've said.

You will only prolong Palestinian suffering by carrying on with this mantra on total bias.

I am done for today, goodbye.

Have a good weekend baht.
    Last edited by LordKenwyne; 23-09-16 at 10:47.

Quote Originally Posted by TISS View Post
    here is the conundrum (not for you). if you are critical of the Jewish vis a vis Israeli state then it has to be because it is a Jewish state, which in turn is evidence you support criticism of the state based on religious grounds.

if we acknowledge religion, then we have to acknowledge the Jews were in Palestine long before the Muslims. I'd like to see that circle squared if at all possible.
    Jews are a people. Jewish is a culture. Judaism is a religion.

There's a £1,000 in it for you if you can find any post of mine that criticises a religion.

Israel claims that it is a Jewish state. It is just a claim. The state clearly does not represent all Jews wherever they are worldwide. If it did then the 60,000 Iranian Jews in Iran would agree with those claims.So would the thousands of Orthodox Jews who disagree with the very idea of a state of Israel.

Israel was founded on political grounds through terrorism. It had nothing whatsoever to do with religion.

The hypocrisy in this statement is beyond hilarious. Your life seems to revolve around the baseless revision of history.

There is no debate when you only link to others opinions, not forming your own. Turning my argument on its head and not addressing anything I've said.

You will only prolong Palestinian suffering by carrying on with this mantra on total bias.

I am done for today, goodbye.

Have a good weekend baht.
    You cannot even defend the very post that you initially invaded this thread with. I can't put it any clearer to you. It's absolute nonsense and has nothing whatsoever to do with the actual history of the founding of the state.