+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Netanyahu speech at the UN

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Netanyahu speech at the UN

Should be listened to be all.

It is still going on so haven't got a link to any media.

Goes into Iran hanging gay people from cranes and their other barbaric practices.

The fact countries such as Iran get barely any UN sanctions brought upon them due to anti Jewish, pro muslim media.

Peace treaties with Egypt and Turkey and that Israel is an ally to all apart from ISIS and Iran.

Abbas suing Britain of Balfour. When they may as well sue Abraham purchasing a Jewish homeland rather a long time ago. Or Cyrus the great allowing the Jews to return.

The fact Israel has helped a huge number of Syrian refugees. Opening up treatment centres even on the Syria side of the border. When some muslim countries have done buggar all.

Things like this: http://www.thetower.org/article/how-...-water-crisis/

etc, etc, etc.

And saying that it is about time people realise Israel is not the cause of most of the heartache in the middle east and that pro muslim/anti jewish propaganda has prolonged the the suffering of palestinians.

And crack pot conspiracy theorist stop laying the blame for arab etc barbarity at the feet of Israel------Well he didn't say that, but I did.

I would hope some on here listen to it but I doubt it. The main point being is that we have seen a lot of horrors on this planet, and eventually the dust settles. And that Israel is not an enemy of peace. Is that fair?.

Oh, and me having a persian username (which is doing my tits in. I want to change it) does not mean I am a fan of the current Islamic republic.

Last edited by LordKenwyne; 22-09-16 at 17:15.