+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Netanyahu speech at the UN

Re: Netanyahu speech at the UN

Quote Originally Posted by Splott David View Post
    You cannot even defend the very post that you initially invaded this thread with. I can't put it any clearer to you. It's absolute nonsense and has nothing whatsoever to do with the actual history of the founding of the state.
    Well I started the thread.

And you went on to talk about israel 70 years ago rather than my comment on israel now.

And I will defend everything I have said.

Israel is not the worst country in the middle east. Not even close.

And it will exist far beyond mine or your life times

Do you support the iranian regime?
    Last edited by LordKenwyne; 23-09-16 at 10:56.

Quote Originally Posted by شهرستان کاردیف View Post

And you went on to talk about israel 70 years ago rather than my comment on israel now.

"And I will defend everything I have said."

Then defend the nonsense about Israel providing treatment centres on the Syrian side of the border between the two countries.

The UN have already confirmed that it was an invasion of Syrian sovereignty and those treated were Jihadi terrorists.

Some 600,000 Israeli settlers are illegally squatting on Palestinian land. The situation now is that FIFA have been asked to make a decision on banning Israel from all worldwide football competitions, because Israel is in contravention of FIFA rules.

https://uprootedpalestinians.wordpre...heid-in-sport/

Feedback

Jews are a people. Jewish is a culture. Judaism is a religion.

There's a £1,000 in it for you if you can find any post of mine that criticises a religion.

Israel claims that it is a Jewish state. It is just a claim. The state clearly does not represent all Jews wherever they are worldwide. If it did then the 60,000 Iranian Jews in Iran would agree with those claims.So would the thousands of Orthodox Jews who disagree with the very idea of a state of Israel.

Israel was founded on political grounds through terrorism. It had nothing whatsoever to do with religion.
    Israel is a Jewish state. That does not mean it represents the Jewish diaspora, it means the state religion is Judaism. If this isn't about religion, then what does it matter if the state of Israel exists.

"And I will defend everything I have said."

Then defend the nonsense about Israel providing treatment centres on the Syrian side of the border between the two countries.

The UN have already confirmed that it was an invasion of Syrian sovereignty and those treated were Jihadi terrorists.
    This is an extremely minor point of my initial comment, the field hospitals. But whatever. Pin point that and go for that. Maybe in a few comments time you can call me an idiot eh.

http://www.timesofisrael.com/the-cur...rian-patients/

I have no doubt that Israel is taking a back seat in the syrian conflict. That is obvious. A weak Iran and its cronies makes for an easier life. But to say they are openly encouraging ISIS is a bit of a stretch. ISIS will come for israel. Marching on the Vatican and Jerusalem they have always said is their end goal. Maybe that is just a front.

To think we have an idea of which countries are in alliance with who and what for is pure speculation. People thought they knew turkeys end game until recently. It tells you we know bugger all.

Syria sent missiles across the golan recently.

The UN houses that sort of bias. Criticising Israel for creating field hospitals

Turkey are sending far more forces into Syria and little outcry over that.

This is an extremely minor point of my initial comment, the field hospitals. But whatever. Pin point that and go for that. Maybe in a few comments time you can call me an idiot eh.

http://www.timesofisrael.com/the-cur...rian-patients/

I have no doubt that Israel is taking a back seat in the syrian conflict. That is obvious. A weak Iran and its cronies makes for an easier life. But to say they are openly encouraging ISIS is a bit of a stretch. ISIS will come for israel. Marching on the Vatican and Jerusalem they have always said is their end goal. Maybe that is just a front.

To think we have an idea of which countries are in alliance with who and what for is pure speculation. People thought they knew turkeys end game until recently. It tells you we know bugger all.

Syria sent missiles across the golan recently.

The UN houses that sort of bias. Criticising Israel for creating field hospitals

Turkey are sending far more forces into Syria and little outcry over that.
    You mean field hospitals that treated over 1,000 Syrian 'rebels'?

https://www.rt.com/news/212319-israe...ian-militants/

Every single point you made in your initial post is wrong. The whole post is nothing but a work of fiction that can be deconstructed piece by piece.

You really believe "there's no hatred of the 'Jewish nation" not sure what planet I'm on .

Think you need to perhaps read the back history of this subject matter, and in particular actual statements made by leaders of both the religious and political world of Iran , whose nuclear ambitions are of interest to many.

Quote Originally Posted by TISS View Post
    Israel is a Jewish state. That does not mean it represents the Jewish diaspora, it means the state religion is Judaism. If this isn't about religion, then what does it matter if the state of Israel exists.
    It means nothing of the sort. Israel was founded by non-religious i.e. secular terrorists from Eastern Europe, Russia, Poland and Germany. Zionism is a secular political ideology. It has nothing whatsoever to do with religion. Religion was co-opted by the Zionists to add weight to their argument that they were 'returning to their homeland'. It's impossible to return to somewhere that you never lived in nor had any historical connection with. Zionists were Eastern Europeans who were distinctly separate from the small groups of Middle Eastern Jews who lived in Palestine. There was no state of Israel until 1948.

Feedback

You mean field hospitals that treated over 1,000 Syrian 'rebels'?

https://www.rt.com/news/212319-israe...ian-militants/

Every single point you made in your initial post is wrong. The whole post is nothing but a work of fiction that can be deconstructed piece by piece.
    ironic

Feedback

It means nothing of the sort. Israel was founded by non-religious i.e. secular terrorists from Eastern Europe, Russia, Poland and Germany. Zionism is a secular political ideology. It has nothing whatsoever to do with religion. Religion was co-opted by the Zionists to add weight to their argument that they were 'returning to their homeland'. It's impossible to return to somewhere that you never lived in nor had any historical connection with. Zionists were Eastern Europeans who were distinctly separate from the small groups of Middle Eastern Jews who lived in Palestine. There was no state of Israel until 1948.
    revisionism, and with that, i'm out

If you're ignorant of the history of the founding of the modern state of Israel is that my problem?

You could go and read up on it before wading in and finding that you are out of your depth.

It is hilarious.

Let him have his small "victories".

In the grand scheme of the universe I doubt it means much

so where do you propose they live, the Drope ?

Quote Originally Posted by life on mars View Post
    so where do you propose they live, the Drope ?
    How is that relevant to the Palestinians? Why should they be deprived of their homes, land, farms, bank accounts, valuables to make way to an invading settler community, whose intention was to drive them out and subjugate any who remain to racism and apartheid?

Iranians can go back and live in the Zagros then as they stole the land.

As did nearly nearly faction of every single entity in the middle east.

Iranians can go back and live in the Zagros then as they stole the land.

As did nearly nearly faction of every single entity in the middle east.
    How is any of this relevant to the speech of an un-convicted war criminal at the UN?

How is any of this relevant to the speech of an un-convicted war criminal at the UN?
    Because you claim Israel is the spawn of satan when countries that you love so dearly were formed on the same basis.

Bias.

Because you claim Israel is the spawn of satan when countries that you love so dearly were formed on the same basis.

Bias.
    Show me where I have claimed that?

Israel is a colonial settler state. That means someone else has to be colonized. Had you read the article in the link that I provided for you by the Israeli Professor, Illan Pappe you would have understood that.

Show me where I have claimed that?

Israel is a colonial settler state. That means someone else has to be colonized. Had you read the article in the link that I provided for you by the Israeli Professor, Illan Pappe you would have understood that.
    You have said multiple times israel is root cause of world terror

If Hamas etc put down their arms, there would be no terror.

Why do you block so many people on twitter. #backbone

Banned

So basically you support colonisation, illegal occupation, apartheid and racism, atrocities and illegal wars.

https://twitter.com/Lovejoy999/statu...77858783780864
    And long may it continue

Quote Originally Posted by goslow View Post
    And long may it continue
    Wales used to have a reputation for supporting anti-apartheid and racism in South Africa. It would appear that some on here have suddenly developed extreme right-wing views and agendas, or completely misplaced their sense of social justice.

You have said multiple times israel is root cause of world terror

If Hamas etc put down their arms, there would be no terror.

Why do you block so many people on twitter. #backbone
    What's 'so many'?

Should be listened to be all.

It is still going on so haven't got a link to any media.

Goes into Iran hanging gay people from cranes and their other barbaric practices.

The fact countries such as Iran get barely any UN sanctions brought upon them due to anti Jewish, pro muslim media.

Peace treaties with Egypt and Turkey and that Israel is an ally to all apart from ISIS and Iran.

Abbas suing Britain of Balfour. When they may as well sue Abraham purchasing a Jewish homeland rather a long time ago. Or Cyrus the great allowing the Jews to return.

The fact Israel has helped a huge number of Syrian refugees. Opening up treatment centres even on the Syria side of the border. When some muslim countries have done buggar all.

Things like this: http://www.thetower.org/article/how-...-water-crisis/

etc, etc, etc.

And saying that it is about time people realise Israel is not the cause of most of the heartache in the middle east and that pro muslim/anti jewish propaganda has prolonged the the suffering of palestinians.

And crack pot conspiracy theorist stop laying the blame for arab etc barbarity at the feet of Israel------Well he didn't say that, but I did.

I would hope some on here listen to it but I doubt it. The main point being is that we have seen a lot of horrors on this planet, and eventually the dust settles. And that Israel is not an enemy of peace. Is that fair?.

Oh, and me having a persian username (which is doing my tits in. I want to change it) does not mean I am a fan of the current Islamic republic.

Re:"Should be listened to by all"

http://rense.com/general96/netanlies.htm

here is the conundrum (not for you). if you are critical of the Jewish vis a vis Israeli state then it has to be because it is a Jewish state, which in turn is evidence you support criticism of the state based on religious grounds.

if we acknowledge religion, then we have to acknowledge the Jews were in Palestine long before the Muslims. I'd like to see that circle squared if at all possible.
    It is not a Jewish state. It's a Zionist state.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xeLOmItZxGI