+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Kicking off in Cardiff

Kicking off in Cardiff

Re: Kicking off in Cardiff

Quote Originally Posted by BLUETIT View Post
    Shocking but not a surprise that our City has become a hot bed for islamic terrorism.

I'm not sure a couple of kids going to Syria, one man getting arrested today and a couple of houses being searched makes Cardiff a hotbed for Islamic terrorism, unless I've missed something.

why the feck would you go to syria !

Quote Originally Posted by whofan View Post
    I'm not sure a couple of kids going to Syria, one man getting arrested today and a couple of houses being searched makes Cardiff a hotbed for Islamic terrorism, unless I've missed something.
    It's been more than just a couple of kids and remember Cardiff lads were among the very first to make the journey to Syria. There have been a plethora of arrests made right across the city every 3-4 months. Per capita I would say Cardiff is right up there as the city with the most arrests. I remember a BBC Wales reporter saying that he'd spoken to a number of Muslims in Cardiff who had expressed support and sympathy with IS. Shocking.

My fear is the likes of Brtiain first will get a foothold in the city and we will have a problem like Luton.

Quote Originally Posted by Bluebird since 1948 View Post
    It's been more than just a couple of kids and remember Cardiff lads were among the very first to make the journey to Syria. There have been a plethora of arrests made right across the city every 3-4 months. Per capita I would say Cardiff is right up there as the city with the most arrests. I remember a BBC Wales reporter saying that he'd spoken to a number of Muslims in Cardiff who had expressed support and sympathy with IS. Shocking.

My fear is the likes of Brtiain first will get a foothold in the city and we will have a problem like Luton.

We already got a shite football team.

Quote Originally Posted by Bluebird since 1948 View Post

We already got a shite airport.

One house in riverside just off ninian park road has been raided, these BASTARDS we don't want it in cardiff, the uk or the world, hope if guilty these scum get locked up forever.
    It hits home even harder when it's in your own city, we've had our problems in cardiff in the past and it's been quite for a while on that front. It's a ****ing shame all it does is divide a wedge even further between good honest people of all races colours and creeds

this world ****ed

Murder in town a few days ago by the Park hotel , dunno if it was race related but it all adds up to a hotbed of crime . Moving to Tenby ASAP

BLM will be mobilising as we speak to protest about the police victimising non-whites

An explosion in Grangetown could cause millions of pounds of improvement.

Quote Originally Posted by blue matt View Post
    BLM will be mobilising as we speak to protest about the police victimising non-whites
    That's a bit of a one-eyed, Mickey Mouse theory.

Quote Originally Posted by mike downtownabbey View Post
    why the feck would you go to syria !
    Good question, ruins, malnourished people, needless violence, retarded cockwombles trying to run the place?

Easier just to visit Ebbw Vale.

Quote Originally Posted by Vimana. View Post
    he is a idyut

Quote Originally Posted by Vimana. View Post
    to be fair, i just wanted to post this

black-labs-matter.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by Jordi Culé View Post
    Good question, ruins, malnourished people, needless violence, retarded cockwombles trying to run the place?

Easier just to visit Ebbw Vale.