+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Faces to the usernames

Faces to the usernames

https://www.facebook.com/thedailysho...4541061806800/

Splotty has to be the one in the red cap.

Blog Entries

Re: Faces to the usernames

AIDS

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by TruBlue View Post
    https://www.facebook.com/thedailysho...4541061806800/

Splotty has to be the one in the red cap.
    Nah,this is our Dai.

image.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by goslow View Post
    Nah,this is our Dai.

image.jpg
    Say what you like about ISIS they seem to have a very good dental plan.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Splott David View Post
    Say what you like about ISIS they seem to have a very good dental plan.
    Gleaming, like their shiny new trucks

Quote Originally Posted by Mrs Steve R View Post
    Gleaming, like their shiny new trucks
    The ones with the CIA seat covers?

I've noticed that our hardcore government trusting, corporate media loving, 9-11 Jackanory believing, tribe adoring goyim, chronically docile tax donkeys who are determined to remain enslaved until they too are reduced to penury never challenge the suggestion that the rebranded, super nasty Al-Qaeda Mk II is a Western/tribe creation.

It seems that after the US/UK/etc killed 62 Syrian special forces troops instead of advancing ISIS terrorists, Russia had finally had enough and attacked those directing operations.

30 Israeli, Foreign Intelligence Officers Killed in Russia's Caliber Missile Attack in Aleppo - http://en.farsnews.com/newstext.aspx?nn=13950631000607

Quote Originally Posted by Organ Morgan. View Post
    I've noticed that our hardcore government trusting, corporate media loving, 9-11 Jackanory believing, tribe adoring goyim, chronically docile tax donkeys who are determined to remain enslaved until they too are reduced to penury never challenge the suggestion that the rebranded, super nasty Al-Qaeda Mk II is a Western/tribe creation.

It seems that after the US/UK/etc killed 62 Syrian special forces troops instead of advancing ISIS terrorists, Russia had finally had enough and attacked those directing operations.

30 Israeli, Foreign Intelligence Officers Killed in Russia's Caliber Missile Attack in Aleppo - http://en.farsnews.com/newstext.aspx?nn=13950631000607
    You would think that some of the one brain cell members who slope up on here, would have at least asked what were 30 Israeli intelligence officers doing with ISIS groups in Aleppo, which last time when I was there I could have sworn was not in Israel.

You would think that some of the one brain cell members who slope up on here, would have at least asked what were 30 Israeli intelligence officers doing with ISIS groups in Aleppo, which last time when I was there I could have sworn was not in Israel.
    spying,embedding themselves , sending back key intelligence on a very nasty bunch of people ,who pose threats to decent folk ?

The embedded ones are the professionals who train and organise all the dopey foot soldiers. Some are ideological volunteers from rich first world countries, most are poorly paid mercenaries from North Africa. Virtually none are Syrians. If the reports are accurate, those who the Russians took out were guiding operations in that region.

The article linked by Paul Craig Roberts (a former insider and high-ranking Treasury official under Reagan) that was published the day prior to the alleged Russian bombing of that intelligence hideaway makes for fascinating reading. He wondered whether Russia would buckle in Syria or make a stand. If they did indeed say f you the very next day, it would explain all the undiplomatic language that's been flying publicly. Is the phony proxy war about to get real?

Will Russia Surrender? - http://www.paulcraigroberts.org/2016...craig-roberts/

Quote Originally Posted by Organ Morgan. View Post
    The article linked by Paul Craig Roberts (a former insider and high-ranking Treasury official under Reagan) that was published the day prior to the alleged Russian bombing of that intelligence hideaway makes for fascinating reading. He wondered whether Russia would buckle in Syria or make a stand. If they did indeed say f you the very next day, it would explain all the undiplomatic language that's been flying publicly. Is the phony proxy war about to get real?

Will Russia Surrender? - http://www.paulcraigroberts.org/2016...craig-roberts/
    The game between Russia and the USA certainly appears to becoming to a head, there's no way that Russia will walk away from Syria as it would mean walking away from their only deep warm water port and effectively keep them out of the Mediterrranean for good.