+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: orange juice

orange juice

i drink about 4 to 6 litres of it throughout the night and always have stomach pains in the moning. is there something in it that causes that?

Re: orange juice

The pain receptors in your nerve endings.

Quote Originally Posted by kingbillyboy View Post
    i drink about 4 to 6 litres of it throughout the night and always have stomach pains in the moning. is there something in it that causes that?
    I know your problem Billy Boy. You are suffering from only having the one bladder, if its not that it maybe its you exaggerating about the 6 litres

Quote Originally Posted by Mad as a fish View Post
    I know your problem Billy Boy. You are suffering from only having the one bladder, if its not that it maybe its you exaggerating about the 6 litres
    gett a raging thirst on when ive been on the booze and keep a mini frige next to my bed stocked up with it for such ocassions. i might switch to water.

Stomach cramps are common in the days leading up to menstruation.

You sound diabetic to me get your bloods checked.

Rip it up and start again

gett a raging thirst on when ive been on the booze and keep a mini frige next to my bed stocked up with it for such ocassions. i might switch to water.
    I think it may have more to do with the 6 litres or more of alcohol you have consumed if that's the case.

This paints a quaint mental picture.

You drink 4 to 6 litres of orange juice in a night?

Stomach pains might be the least of your problems.

Try heart disease, tooth rot, gout, and (depending on addatives) obesity.

http://medlicker.com/892-orange-juice-bad-for-you

https://www.theguardian.com/lifeands...food-junk-food

Quote Originally Posted by insider View Post
    You sound diabetic to me get your bloods checked.
    you serious pal??

Quote Originally Posted by jon1959 View Post
    You drink 4 to 6 litres of orange juice in a night?

Stomach pains might be the least of your problems.

Try heart disease, tooth rot, gout, and (depending on addatives) obesity.

http://medlicker.com/892-orange-juice-bad-for-you

https://www.theguardian.com/lifeands...food-junk-food
    not every night only the weekends.

you serious pal??
    Yep constantly thirsty and going to piss all through the night.
    I was diagnosed this time last year.

Blog Entries

That is a hell of a lot of acidity in your stomach, that can cause an inflammation of the stomach lining or irritate a pre existing problem, does anything else you eat or drink cause the same problem?

Too much orange juice can lead to gout in some people apparently.

Quote Originally Posted by MacAdder View Post
    Rip it up and start again

Quote Originally Posted by Mrs Steve R View Post
    That is a hell of a lot of acidity in your stomach, that can cause an inflammation of the stomach lining or irritate a pre existing problem, does anything else you eat or drink cause the same problem?

Too much orange juice can lead to gout in some people apparently.

Acid can lead to cancer in the body. Orange juice is full of sugar as well which can also lead to type 2 diabetes.

christ this is depresssing reading. i am off to do my will.

You can also get vitamin C 'poisoning' from too much vit C, causing your skin to come out in blisters

With type 2 diabetes your body craves sugars/carbs because you cannot absorb them very well, they then build up at dangerous levels in your bloodstream making you thirsty and tired. The pissing all the time is your body trying to flush this out of your system.

I would if I was you, I can smell the clay on you already.

william of Orange

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Splott David View Post
    Acid can lead to cancer in the body. Orange juice is full of sugar as well which can also lead to type 2 diabetes.
    They do say you should alkalise for better health, I get heartburn just from one glass of orange juice, I gave up drinking coke a couple of years ago so now I struggle to find a mixer I like to go with my vodka

Some Gaviscon or something like it with an antacid in might help if you have it now, btw please don't get alkalise and alcoholise mixed up.

Quote Originally Posted by Mrs Steve R View Post
    They do say you should alkalise for better health, I get heartburn just from one glass of orange juice, I gave up drinking coke a couple of years ago so now I struggle to find a mixer I like to go with my vodka

Some Gaviscon or something like it with an antacid in might help if you have it now, btw please don't get alkalise and alcoholise mixed up.
    People regard looking after their health as a joke. I was in the pool the other morning (7 am swim) and a guy 10 years younger than me, with a bag fitted to s*** in said to me, "I wish I had taken better care of my diet years ago".

I nodded and swam down the other end just in case his bag leaked...

Drinking that much OJ is definitely bad for you and will certainly upset your stomach. If you've been on the ale, drink water.
    If you've had a few pints and a few litres of OJ, it's no wonder you're getting up for a piss, doesn't mean its diabetes. If it is diabetes, orange juice is a big no no. Then again, so is going on the piss.

If you want to alkalise put a quarter of a teaspoon of bi-carb into half a pint of water and drink three times a day on an empty stomach. This will raise ph levels and give you energy. It's the best kept secret in the world of athletics, it prevents lactic acid build up and so increases endurance.

Quote Originally Posted by TH63 View Post
    Drinking that much OJ is definitely bad for you and will certainly upset your stomach. If you've been on the ale, drink water.
    If you've had a few pints and a few litres of OJ, it's no wonder you're getting up for a piss, doesn't mean its diabetes. If it is diabetes, orange juice is a big no no. Then again, so is going on the piss.
    this is another problem. i don't get up for a piss it just stays there giving me pains. my wee system doesnt seem to work. i cant piss even if i try to force it. it juust comes out my arse in liquid form.