+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Israel continues to allow companies to scam UK pensioners.

Israel continues to allow companies to scam UK pensioners.

Banned

Re: Israel continues to allow companies to scam UK pensioners.

Reported for linking to a white supremacy anti semitic website,but not surprised.

Quote Originally Posted by goslow View Post
    Reported for linking to a white supremacy anti semitic website,but not surprised.
    So it's not just racism and apartheid that you support, but your quite happy that the Israeli state allows criminal organisations to target elderly British pensioners and rip them off for millions of ££'s, in scams which they are not allowed to operate on Israelis.

You still got that avatar of the war criminal who supported the killing of British troops in the Falklands I see.

You have the audacity to display an avatar of Menachem Begin who apart from being a well known peadophile and terrorist responsible for the deaths of many British servicemen in Palestine, went on to aid the Argentinian government in the Falklands War against Britain.

Banned

So you don't deny it's a white supremacist and anti semitism website.

Dont ask him questions like that. He cant answer such a technical question.

"The New Observer is a free and independent news service designed to present current affairs without the spin of the controlled media."

Prove otherwise and don't trot out some Zionist rag that tries to discredit it.

Quote Originally Posted by Barry Dragon View Post
    Dont ask him questions like that. He cant answer such a technical question.
    Are you two numpties sharing the same brain cell?

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...g-suicide.html

Quote Originally Posted by Splott David View Post
    Are you two numpties sharing the same brain cell?

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...g-suicide.html
    I would use more than 1 brain cell if it was needed, but I sense you do not actually give a shit about the money scammed. Dont know why, but I get the feeling this is another racially motivated attack, rather than you trying to be a genuine caring sole. When i need more than one brain cell I will use them.

I would use more than 1 brain cell if it was needed, but I sense you do not actually give a shit about the money scammed. Dont know why, but I get the feeling this is another racially motivated attack, rather than you trying to be a genuine caring sole. When i need more than one brain cell I will use them.
    If you had been paying attention then you would have noticed that the Daily Fail account omits to tell its readers that their 'insider' is British, whereas the New Observer's account is a lot more accurate.

If you have any criticism at all you should be aiming it at the editor of the Daily Fail.

If you had been paying attention then you would have noticed that the Daily Fail account omits to tell its readers that their 'insider' is British, whereas the New Observer's account is a lot more accurate.

If you have any criticism at all you should be aiming it at the editor of the Daily Fail.

So what do you think of the scams run by muslims? they okay then? Do you actually give a **** about scamming David?

Getting a second brain cell ready incase you do. But pretty sure he can have the day off today.

So what do you think of the scams run by muslims? they okay then? Do you actually give a **** about scamming David?

Getting a second brain cell ready incase you do. But pretty sure he can have the day off today.
    As usual you whinge and whine and deflect from the featured topic. You don't like the posts but can't stop yourself from constantly intervening and meddling in them.

Thing is Dai, if he put an article listing the countless accusations against muslim charities etc then you'd put up an article about israeli crimes to try and deflect.

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news...-funds-4937189 such as this ugly pig.

I put a thread up about a palestinian murdering people, then your first comment is saying israel has murdered some palestinians. As if that makes it ok.

Your posts are either insults about someone inteligence, deflecting away from muslim crimes, or anti Jewish (israeli you say).

Quote Originally Posted by شهرستان کاردیف View Post
    Thing is Dai, if he put an article listing the countless accusations against muslim charities etc then you'd put up an article about israeli crimes to try and deflect.

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news...-funds-4937189 such as this ugly pig.

I put a thread up about a palestinian murdering people, then your first comment is saying israel has murdered some palestinians. As if that makes it ok.

Your posts are either insults about someone inteligence, deflecting away from muslim crimes, or anti Jewish (israeli you say).
    Israel has bulldozed down dynamited some 47,000 Palestinian houses since 1967. How many Israeli homes have been bulldozed down by Palestinians? Zero.

Come back to me when you can show proportionality. The same applies with casualties which are all recorded between the occupation forces of Israel and those that they illegally occupy.

As usual you whinge and whine and deflect from the featured topic. You don't like the posts but can't stop yourself from constantly intervening and meddling in them.

But I am trying to understand what is the topic? Israel or scamming. When asking you, you typically avoid answering. I want to talk about scamming, clearly you dont.

I am trying to talk about scamming and then you say this. So I should be talking about Jews? Thought so. Single minded post from you as normal then.

" I want to talk about scamming, clearly you dont."

Your intervening first post on this thread shows that the very last thing you were interested in talking about was scamming.

The information is on the two links. Practices which are illegal in Israel are allowed, so long as it is not Israelis that are being scammed.

Israel has bulldozed down dynamited some 47,000 Palestinian houses since 1967. How many Israeli homes have been bulldozed down by Palestinians? Zero.

Come back to me when you can show proportionality. The same applies with casualties which are all recorded between the occupation forces of Israel and those that they illegally occupy.
    Nah.

I hope no one dies.

Where as you seem to wish for the death of israelis.

Quote Originally Posted by شهرستان کاردیف View Post
    Nah.

I hope no one dies.

Where as you seem to wish for the death of israelis.
    Stop regurgitating what corporate pro-Israeli media spews out. These are the facts of the situation.

http://www.ifamericansknew.org/

Feedback

these threads are proof that T4 was an experiment humanity should have continued post war

Stop regurgitating what corporate pro-Israeli media spews out. These are the facts of the situation.

http://www.ifamericansknew.org/
    So what you're saying is since 2000 israel has killed 9000 Palestinians. That includes the intifida when palestinians were attacking jews on mass. This includes Palestinians actively involved in hamas etc. That is a ridiculously large amount of restraint in comparison to other middle eastern conflicts.

https://www.amnesty.org/en/latest/ne...ecution-spree/

I would go into Arabia etc doing far worse things than israel have ever done. But what would be the point.

Israel are the worst country the world has ever seen. The bias is laughable.

But the crimes committed by muslim countries do not count. They are poor, victims so you don't give a hoot.

Answer me this, has the syrian government, now russia, america and "west", turkey, iraq, KSA, iran killed more innocent lives in the middle east than israel since 1948?.

Please answer me that one question.
    Last edited by LordKenwyne; 26-09-16 at 16:34.

Feedback

ever heard the phrase 'trying to push water uphill'

trying to get abu dave to acknowledge both sides commit attrocities or that there are better causes to fight for is like two bald men arguing over a comb

Quote Originally Posted by TISS View Post

trying to get abu dave to acknowledge both sides commit attrocities or that there are better causes to fight for is like two bald men arguing over a comb
    , very true.

Quote Originally Posted by TISS View Post

Trying to get people to realise that there is no such thing as "both sides" is part of the problem that people have with understanding the situation.

For the record there are the occupiers and there are those who are occupied. There's no such thing as "both sides". That's just the result of some very successful marketing to position Israel in the minds of the public, as being a victim of terrorists in a conflict involving sides.

Trying to get people to realise that there is no such thing as "both sides" is part of the problem that people have with understanding the situation.

For the record there are the occupiers and there are those who are occupied. There's no such thing as "both sides". That's just the result of some very successful marketing to position Israel in the minds of the public, as being a victim of terrorists in a conflict involving sides.
    Until you accept that Muslims and Palestinians are accountable in some degree for fomenting the death of Israelis, palestinians will continue to suffer.

You are literally increasing their suffering by carrying on with a war they cannot win.

It is late now, goodbye