+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Israel continues to allow companies to scam UK pensioners.

Re: Israel continues to allow companies to scam UK pensioners.

Quote Originally Posted by شهرستان کاردیف View Post
    Until you accept that Muslims and Palestinians are accountable in some degree for fomenting the death of Israelis, palestinians will continue to suffer.

You are literally increasing their suffering by carrying on with a war they cannot win.

It is late now, goodbye
    I get it, you want the victims of rape to negotiate with their rapists.

Oh and it is a bit of a stretch to say Israel houses so many peadophiles.

When 40% of egyptians marry their cousins.

With countless underage.

Oh and it is a bit of a stretch to say Israel houses so many peadophiles.

When 40% of egyptians marry their cousins.

With countless underage.
    Dummy! I was using it as an analogy, as a way of presenting the reality of the situation between a people who are illegally occupied and those who are doing the illegal occupation.

Can you not grasp the difference between reality and your Islamophobic rantings which border on outright racism?

You say on your twitter account that you have lost track of israeli paedophiles.

When all abrahamic religions are pretty torrid history for it aren't they.

But only one seems to have an ingrained claim to women being owned by men.

Feedback

Quote Originally Posted by Splott David View Post
    Trying to get people to realise that there is no such thing as "both sides" is part of the problem that people have with understanding the situation.

For the record there are the occupiers and there are those who are occupied. There's no such thing as "both sides". That's just the result of some very successful marketing to position Israel in the minds of the public, as being a victim of terrorists in a conflict involving sides.
    whilst the Jews were on the land first, I would hardly call the Palestinians occupiers. I would say squatters is more apt.

Quote Originally Posted by TISS View Post
    whilst the Jews were on the land first, I would hardly call the Palestinians occupiers. I would say squatters is more apt.
    This is the Politics Forum if you want to do fairy tales and things that go bump in the night I would suggest that this may not be your first port of call.

Try reading The History of Palestine, by Fawzy Al-Ghadiry.

https://www.scribd.com/document/6118...wzy-Al-Ghadiry

After that you could explain how hundreds of years of marriage and intermingling with various colonisers over the centuries affected the desert wandering tribes of Israelites, who had no means of birth control and what possible connection do they have to modern day Eastern European immigrants to the Middle East?

Feedback

This is the Politics Forum if you want to do fairy tales and things that go bump in the night I would suggest that this may not be your first port of call.

Try reading The History of Palestine, by Fawzy Al-Ghadiry.

https://www.scribd.com/document/6118...wzy-Al-Ghadiry

After that you could explain how hundreds of years of marriage and intermingling with various colonisers over the centuries affected the desert wandering tribes of Israelites, who had no means of birth control and what possible connection do they have to modern day Eastern European immigrants to the Middle East?
    the historical record shows the palestinians to be jewish until a significant part of the population became arabized and islamic, through conquest. most historians attribute the 1834 arab uprising in palestine as the birth of the modern notion of palestianian nationhood.

the historical record shows the palestinians to be jewish until a significant part of the population became arabized and islamic, through conquest. most historians attribute the 1834 arab uprising in palestine as the birth of the modern notion of palestianian nationhood.
    You obviously have not read the linked book on the subject. You failed to cite anyone with that view in support of your argument. Now you are opining, which is fine, but it isn't substantive.

Feedback

You obviously have not read the linked book on the subject. You failed to cite anyone with that view in support of your argument. Now you are opining, which is fine, but it isn't substantive.
    I get it now. only when you link to an article that supports your view will your opinion be considered having merit. why didn't you say so.

I get it now. only when you link to an article that supports your view will your opinion be considered having merit. why didn't you say so.
    You expressed a nonsense view which you were asked to show evidence of to substantiate it. Clearly you are unable to do so.
    You made claims based on myths and legends, not related actual history. It's not difficult to understand.

You expressed a nonsense view which you were asked to show evidence of to substantiate it. Clearly you are unable to do so.
    You made claims based on myths and legends, not related actual history. It's not difficult to understand.
    One book written by a totally unknown person does not give you factual evidence. Fawzy Al-Ghadiry was there at the time I imagine? He has literally ZERO online presence. Who is he?.

"Nonsense" this, "nonsense that" haha.

You are like rafa benitez, you deal in "facts".

There are countless sources to back up the claim the Jews are rightful owners of the land, Muslims conquered there way across Asia. And you source some random biased middle easterner.
    Last edited by LordKenwyne; 27-09-16 at 13:25.

One book written by a totally unknown person does not give you factual evidence. Fawzy Al-Ghadiry was there at the time I imagine? He has literally ZERO online presence. Who is he?.

Read the book. You may find the experience improves your ability to communicate to others.

There are countless sources to back up the claim the Jews are rightful owners of the land, Muslims conquered there way across Asia. And you source some random biased middle easterner.
    I am not really into the whole idea of centuries old claims to "homelands".

I wouldn't talk about it if wasn't used to claim Palestinians deserve that land.

Turkey should move out of Turkey by the exact same theory.

Because they stole that land.

Read the book. You may find the experience improves your ability to communicate to others.
    You are like an actual child.

You're mocking me again because you can't debate.

An OAP with the mental civility of a 15 year old xbox player.
    Last edited by LordKenwyne; 27-09-16 at 13:33.