+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: BBC lies about Corbyn are exposed within minutes on Twitter.

BBC lies about Corbyn are exposed within minutes on Twitter.

Why do they bother using propaganda which was more relevant to the 1960's when it used to take people months to get to the truth?

https://twitter.com/LabourEoin/statu...37190469021697

Blue in the Face

Re: BBC lies about Corbyn are exposed within minutes on Twitter.

I'm not a Corbyn supporter, though I have a growing appreciation for him in some regard. But the witch hunt propaganda against him is plain obvious.

My question is - Why exactly are the establishment after him?

Feedback

excluding registered members, it would appear as if the result was:-

corbyn 228k votes or 43%
    smith 157k votes or 29%

152k votes abstained 28%

Corbyn won based on votes cast, but it is not a majority of Labour supporters.

the votes have been cast so hopefully they will now get on with being a credible opposition to the government.

Quote Originally Posted by TISS View Post
    excluding registered members, it would appear as if the result was:-

corbyn 228k votes or 43%
    smith 157k votes or 29%

152k votes abstained 28%

Corbyn won based on votes cast, but it is not a majority of Labour supporters.

the votes have been cast so hopefully they will now get on with being a credible opposition to the government.
    You're forgetting the 160,000 Labour members who joined since the last election who were suddenly told that although they are full members they would not be allowed to vote.

Feedback

Quote Originally Posted by Splott David View Post
    You're forgetting the 160,000 Labour members who joined since the last election who were suddenly told that although they are full members they would not be allowed to vote.
    I've not forgotten anything. I based the figures from the twitter feed you posted as that is all i can comment on

However much support he has in terms of the membership it's going to be difficult for Jezza to get rid of the malcontents in the PLP now that he has lost the majority on the NEC. Basically Carwyn Jones and Kezia Dugdale who are both anti-Corbyn have stitched him up. If the PLP now get to vote on who will form the Shadow Cabinet that will undermine Corbyn further.

Quote Originally Posted by Gabalphaville View Post
    However much support he has in terms of the membership it's going to be difficult for Jezza to get rid of the malcontents in the PLP now that he has lost the majority on the NEC. Basically Carwyn Jones and Kezia Dugdale who are both anti-Corbyn have stitched him up. If the PLP now get to vote on who will form the Shadow Cabinet that will undermine Corbyn further.
    Walls and firing squads used to be the answer. But these days we have to be politically correct.