+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: What do we need to take over Syria's airspace?

What do we need to take over Syria's airspace?

WW3...

https://twitter.com/Partisangirl/sta...52960276389888

It's getting serious folks...

Re: What do we need to take over Syria's airspace?

Congratulations to the British soldier who recently tripped up a fleeing drugs suspect. He told the press "I heard the shout: 'Stop! Police!' and immediately my military training kicked in." It brings tears of patriotic pride to my eyes to know that the British Army are training our boys to stick their foot out in front of the enemy. Perhaps if there were more blokes like him tripping up terrorists in Syria, Islamic State would be finished.

Re: What do we need to take over Syria's airspace?

Quote Originally Posted by ian gibson View Post
    Congratulations to the British soldier who recently tripped up a fleeing drugs suspect. He told the press "I heard the shout: 'Stop! Police!' and immediately my military training kicked in." It brings tears of patriotic pride to my eyes to know that the British Army are training our boys to stick their foot out in front of the enemy. Perhaps if there were more blokes like him tripping up terrorists in Syria, Islamic State would be finished.
    We can't be supplying aid to the 'terrorists' and go around tripping them up at one and the same time Ian. The West has supported the head choppers to the hilt.