+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: From JFK to 9/11 Everything is a Rich Man's Trick.

From JFK to 9/11 Everything is a Rich Man's Trick.

It's long. I mean really long.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U1Qt6a-vaNM

Blue in the Face

Re: From JFK to 9/11 Everything is a Rich Man's Trick.

I saw this and I'm glad I did. It's an interesting jump off point to dive into revising a much of 20th century history. Lots of it is true, like the US government using mob leader "Lucky" Luciano to help bring America into the war. I have to say I found the Bush JFK connection quite compelling if perhaps not grounded with enough evidence. I suppose that family are the ultimate boogey men and an easy target. Though at the same time we can be sure the Bush's are responsible for a lot of dodgy stuff we'll never know about.

The JFK hypothesis in this doc is sensational and quite frankly not trustworthy. Also the simplistic portrayal of a JFK being simply "a ood man" is another conclusion the narrator jumps to. JFK might well have been a "good man", but his rise to power is peppered with mob links and all sorts. This doc essentially feels like a cut and paste job greatest hits of lots of other youtube theories. But it is fun.

The hypothesis in this doc could, in theory, all be true. But the arrogant and presumptive nature that the narrator jumps to conclusions makes him and untrustworthy voice. Outside of CIA old timers coming to the end of their lives and some sercret societiers, folks from Dallas and Cuba, no one will ever know the truth about the JFK assasination.

If you're interested on reading up on the JFK assassination, there is one book that is head and shoulders above the rest - "Not In Your Lifetime: The Assassination of JFK" by Anthony Summers. It simply offers all the exhaustive evidence and counter evidence on the subject. It jumps to no conclusions. Though, it does dispel the ridiculous notion that Oswald acted alone. The JFK assasination is certainly a "conspiracy".

My new conspiracy interest lies in Asia. I want to look into claims that Chairman Mao was a Skull and Bones man at Yale. Surely too bonkers to be true!