+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: The right wing on this board..

Blog Entries

Re: The right wing on this board..

Quote Originally Posted by tommy31 View Post
    Also, considering Labour changed their entire stance on single market membership last week and there wasnt a single topic on it, it seems people here don't tend to care about politics in wales, which is the only politics I'm interested in. Perhaps it's not the right board for me to be on
    Did I miss your thread on it?

Quote Originally Posted by Splott David View Post
    I was 'entrenched' in the belief that I did not want a political union with Europe as it was always going to lead to reduction of sovereignty for the British people. The final straw for quite a few was the idea of a united European army which would act on instructions from Brussels. No thank you...
    We may have invaded fewer countries on the coat-tails of the Americans had we been in that situation.

Quote Originally Posted by tommy31 View Post
    Also, considering Labour changed their entire stance on single market membership last week and there wasnt a single topic on it, it seems people here don't tend to care about politics in wales, which is the only politics I'm interested in. Perhaps it's not the right board for me to be on
    I regard myself as being on the left politically and I voted Plaid at the last GE. Lovely Leanne had the guts to stand on an anti-austerity platform something Labour were too sh*t-scared to do. It was a bit of a protest vote as I knew Plaid had no chance of actually winning but at least I could sleep at night. Basically I'm for the proper democratisation of British politics and society - that means getting rid of the monarchy, the House of Lords, introducing PR and dispensing with the corrupt lobbying system. If Corbyn manages to get rid of the back-stabbers in the PLP and Labour goes into the next GE as a united party of the Left then I will probably vote for him.

Don't blame people for being brainwashed, the Tavistock have been very hard at work, so let's give praise where praise is due

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
    Don't blame people for being brainwashed, the Tavistock have been very hard at work, so let's give praise where praise is due
    Which side are you saying has been brainwashed?

Quote Originally Posted by Eric Cartman View Post
    There used to be interesting/eventful political chat on CCMB, those days are pretty much gone. When I see something interesting I reply. The problem with having a politics forum is that you don't get the same broad range of people replying.

The politics forum is just full of conspiracy theorists peddling their chosen aspect from their ivory tower, trolls who just snipe and offer no opinion of their own and then NEM who doesn't fit into any category that I can think of.
    Agree

Quote Originally Posted by Barry Dragon View Post
    You would be one of the few wto say this. Most say this board is extremely left.
    Most in this country have no clue what that is: Corbyn is left, Lucas is left but extreme left hasn't been seen for a number of decades.

Perhaps its because the board has been moved but it seems to be the same posters with 8 different topics going on at one time that they seem to have a strangle hold on things.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by surge View Post
    Most in this country have no clue what that is: Corbyn is left, Lucas is left but extreme left hasn't been seen for a number of decades.

Perhaps its because the board has been moved but it seems to be the same posters with 8 different topics going on at one time that they seem to have a strangle hold on things.
    Seamus Milne

Whenever I see the words conspiracy theory (or theorists) I immediately think the writer is suffering a form of moribund lethargy. But on the plus side, thanks to the internet, I'm often pleasantly surprised by conversations with random strangers who had taken the time to search beyond corporate media outlets for a better insight into national and global events.

Quote Originally Posted by Mrs Steve R View Post
    Which side are you saying has been brainwashed?
    All and sundry except for those haven't been brainwashed. You can usually tell who is who by what they say

Quote Originally Posted by Organ Morgan. View Post
    Whenever I see the words conspiracy theory (or theorists) I immediately think the writer is suffering a form of moribund lethargy. But on the plus side, thanks to the internet, I'm often pleasantly surprised by conversations with random strangers who had taken the time to search beyond corporate media outlets for a better insight into national and global events.
    I have always imagined that this forum is quite an accurate window into what non-mainstream media looks like.

I'll stick with wading through the brainwashing bile as frankly it just appears to be one big unverifiable circle jerk full of people who have already made their mind up that someone is out to get them. You can write any made up shit you like and there will be someone who is desperate enough to believe it.

I have always imagined that this forum is quite an accurate window into what non-mainstream media looks like.

I'll stick with wading through the brainwashing bile as frankly it just appears to be one big unverifiable circle jerk full of people who have already made their mind up that someone is out to get them. You can write any made up shit you like and there will be someone who is desperate enough to believe it.
    Nail on the head and if you don't believe it you are "brainwashed". It's one of the loons buzzwords.

It's entirely up to you what you read and believe I also read the mainstream media, it's not a sin

Quote Originally Posted by TruBlue View Post
    Nail on the head and if you don't believe it you are "brainwashed". It's one of the loons buzzwords.
    Good for you, well done

It works both ways.

Anything that goes against their "conspiracy theories" is labelled mainstream media propaganda.

I agree with the generally accepted universal opinion sometimes, therefore I am braindead

Even though the majority of people hate Israel and have to dedicate their lives to telling everyone.

BTW if you do believe a particular news outlet, does that mean you are also "brainwashed"? I guess so, as following both blindly would imply a lack of critical thinking ability.

BTW if you do believe a particular news outlet, does that mean you are also "brainwashed"? I guess so, as following both blindly would imply a lack of critical thinking ability.
    It's you are your lot that uses the term "brainwashed" if someone doesn't agree with your version of events, so I'm probably the wrong person to ask.

Crikey, I linked you Smedley Butler's book last night, then I made another reference to it in the hope you might summon the energy to peruse some of it. It explained why wars happen, who profits and who pays for it (other than those who are slaughtered). I also made mention of the fact that he was approached to head-up a coup of the elected US government. That's true, he was. Don't take my word for it, go look for yourself. Now ask yourself why you didn't learn of it in your modern history class, why haven't you seen any documentaries relating to it and why hasn't the story been given the silver screen treatment. The answer is that the masters of the universe don't want you to know. What's worse is you don't want to know. Kissinger's one of the current masters of the universe.

BjkZ3ZiCUAEw2xx.jpg

It's you are your lot that uses the term "brainwashed" if someone doesn't agree with your version of events, so I'm probably the wrong person to ask.
    Somebody else mentioned it and I just repeated it But you could have a discussion along the same lines without repeating the "B" word

In my opinion, terms such as "brainwashed" and "conspiracy theory" are used in a derogatory manner to undermine another persons opinion. You can actually find a reference to the use of this technique in the CIA subversion manual

Crikey, I linked you Smedley Butler's book last night, then I made another reference to it in the hope you might summon the energy to peruse some of it. It explained why wars happen, who profits and who pays for it (other than those who are slaughtered). I also made mention of the fact that he was approached to head-up a coup of the elected US government. That's true, he was. Don't take my word for it, go look for yourself. Now ask yourself why you didn't learn of it in your modern history class, why haven't you seen any documentaries relating to it and why hasn't the story been given the silver screen treatment. The answer is that the masters of the universe don't want you to know. What's worse is you don't want to know. Kissinger's one of the current masters of the universe.

BjkZ3ZiCUAEw2xx.jpg
    You know Henry Kissinger never really said that don't you?

Once again, go look for yourself. He did say it, so says Haig. Kissenger's never denied it.

Once again, go look for yourself. He did say it, so says Haig. Kissenger's never denied it.
    You need basic grammar skills to be able to look for things

A review of the book it appeared in.

https://www.kirkusreviews.com/book-r...he-final-days/

"...none of it is substantiated in any assessable way"

I'm sure you want to believe it, but it's not true. Additionally there are claims that Kissinger has denied it. Once again, I'm sure you won't want to believe that.

Oh yes he did!

Did Henry Kissinger really say this about military men? - https://answers.yahoo.com/question/i...AAAY2UB&page=1

Oh yes he did!

Did Henry Kissinger really say this about military men? - https://answers.yahoo.com/question/i...AAAY2UB&page=1
    https://en.wikiquote.org/wiki/Talk:Henry_Kissinger