+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: The right wing on this board..

Re: The right wing on this board..

Quote Originally Posted by Splott David View Post
    my views are diverse.
    Pretty sure nobody could disagree with that.....

Quote Originally Posted by TruBlue View Post
    Shouldn't that be Russians?
    He's definitely a German journalist, and I've just checked on Google Maps and Frankfurt is indeed in Germany.

Now do you have anything useful to say, or just more distraction bollocks?

Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
    He's definitely a German journalist, and I've just checked on Google Maps and Frankfurt is indeed in Germany.

Now do you have anything useful to say, or just more distraction bollocks?
    He might be German but he's one man being shown to the world (or in this case 63 people ) by the Russian State. He'll have been paid to say it all as well.

What's the matter with you lot getting narky recently. You hate questions all of a sudden......

He might be German but he's one man being shown to the world (or in this case 63 people ) by the Russian State. He'll have been paid to say it all as well.

What's the matter with you lot getting narky recently. You hate questions all of a sudden......
    He wrote a book which should be easy to fact check. You said he got paid? By whom, how much, and what for? Or did you just make that bit up?

He wrote a book which should be easy to fact check. You said he got paid? By whom, how much, and what for? Or did you just make that bit up?
    You've just confirmed it in your first sentence.

Quote Originally Posted by Splott David View Post
    David I don't engage in whataboutery and my views are diverse according to the issue and the politics of that issue. I've been anti-Zionist and pro-Palestine and the Palestinian people since 1967. I'm not going to go in to projections or crystal ball gazing into hypothetical views which I have not expressed. There was not as you stated a 'settlement' but a very clear plan to steal the land from the indigenous population. This foolish political notion was stillborn and belonged to an earlier century of colonialism, it remains as one of the fundamental reasons for the current situation throughout the Middle East.
    I'm not trying to disagree with you or fall out with you. I like reading your posts. My question had nothing to do with "whataboutery".

I think a motive for a political position is important. For example, the only reason most Muslims are against Israel is because they see their coreligionists being oppressed. They are not too bothered about oppression in general it is just that they don't like seeing Muslims being oppressed. For all I know you could be a Muslim and that is your motive.

It could be that as a self-declared left winger you feel that being anti-Israel is part of the package.

Maybe being anti-Israel is just your hobby and no moral principles were need to form your views. A few years ago I was stopped in the street by someone protesting about animal testing. I have been a vegetarian for most of my life so this interested me. When I started probing him about the pros and cons he just walked away shouting they shouldn't test on animals. I would have probably agreed with him but to me it was clear he had never given any real thought to the issue he was protesting about.

You wrote "stole the land from the indigenous people" so it looks as if you believe in the notion of "indigenous people" and you think they have certain rights with regard to their land. Is this a single issue thing with you or do you think other "indigenous peoples" are entitled to complain about settlement by "non-indigenous peoples" who have totally different cultural values to themselves? This is particularly important if the non-indigenous peoples have a higher birth rate than the indigenous people because maths and history tell us that will inevitably lead to the indigenous people becoming second class citizens. I've asked a question but because of your left wing self-definition I already know your answer – please don't pretend otherwise. Your views are inconsistent and I think this undermines your ability to discuss the rights and wrongs of the Israeli treatment of Palestinians on anything other than an emotional level. I agree with your beliefs on the topic but I think you hold them for the wrong reasons.

You protested about the word settlement but that is how it started. I know about the Rothchild and Montefiore plans but the fighting and the theft started a long time after Jews legally moved to Palestine and bought land from the Arabs.

This is an interesting link about an early Christian settlement. John Steinbeck's grandfather was murdered there.

http://www.haaretz.com/print-edition...spair-1.273560

You've just confirmed it in your first sentence.
    I haven't heard anybody disputing his claims, have you?

To be honest, I'm not sure what you are trying to say? Are you in the pub now?

I haven't heard anybody disputing his claims, have you?

To be honest, I'm not sure what you are trying to say? Are you in the pub now?
    People promote books, the more they promote the more they sell, the more they sell the more money they make.

It's basic mate, I thought the bloke who'd invented the Internet would at least grasp that.

P.S In fairness you've probably not heard anyone disprove it as only 60'odd people have seen it.

don't ask him about the aircraft carrier ffs

Blog Entries

People promote books, the more they promote the more they sell, the more they sell the more money they make.

It's basic mate, I thought the bloke who'd invented the Internet would at least grasp that.

P.S In fairness you've probably not heard anyone disprove it as only 60'odd people have seen it.
    To be fair the viewing count on youtube means nothing.

Quote Originally Posted by Mrs Steve R View Post
    To be fair the viewing count on youtube means nothing.
    Doesn't it?

Quote Originally Posted by Packerman View Post

Another question he wasn't too happy about.

Blog Entries

Doesn't it?
    Most of the shill types on there get shit loads of views, likes and subs, it gives the impression that they are telling the truth, I often find the ones telling the most truth have a comment saying "why the hell has this got no likes?" plus there are often more than one copy of the same video because the ones with good comments have been removed, not sure this is even relevant to what you were talking about, was just saying

Believe none of what you hear and only half of what you see.

"I think a motive for a political position is important. For example, the only reason most Muslims are against Israel is because they see their coreligionists being oppressed. They are not too bothered about oppression in general it is just that they don't like seeing Muslims being oppressed. For all I know you could be a Muslim and that is your motive."

You are aware that of the 800,000 Palestinians that were ethnically cleansed form historical Palestine in 1948 some 200,000 were Christians from the north of Galilee. In fact Palestinian Christians have remained under attack from Israel ever since. There have been constant complaints from the Christian communities about how they are being treated by Israelis ever since.
    http://www.mintpressnews.com/israel-...xisted/207728/

"It could be that as a self-declared left winger you feel that being anti-Israel is part of the package."

It could just be that I recognise a number of things about Israel, such as it's a modern day Sparta which is always looking for enemies that it can dominate and whine about the danger that it sees from their very existence. Or the fact that the state was founded on terrorism, by terrorists for terrorists, it was after all the ISIS of the 1940's.

It could be that in its famous declaration that it would "seek to be a light unto other nations" what was really meant was that it would drop phosphorus bombs on school children at times when they were coming out of their schools in Gaza. It could be (as I pointed out to you the other day) that Revisionist Zionism was always fascist in design and intent and that it has been the overwhelming strand of Zionism that has occupied Israeli politics and society since the early 1970's.

Or it could be that as a nuclear armed state which seeks to provoke, interfere, or start conflicts all over the Middle East without impunity, restraint and with a complete disregard for international law, I find somewhat troubling.

Then again it could be that the systematic racism and apartheid is worse than what millions of right thinking people fought against successfully in South Africa and that is why the Boycott Divestment and Sanctions movement (BDS) globally is meeting with increasing success on bring pressure to bear on Israel.

Or like millions of people of conscience all over the world it could be that I recognise the injustice that was perpetrated on a peaceful and successful Palestinian community and that I object to attempts to erase their memory, their villages, towns, churches and mosques in a systematic effort to rewrite history in favour of 3,000 year old campfire myths and legends.

"Is this a single issue thing with you or do you think other "indigenous peoples" are entitled to complain about settlement by "non-indigenous peoples" who have totally different cultural values to themselves?"

Well we could do a litmus test on that if you like. Let me know when you'll be in and I'll come around and dispossess you of your property and point you in the direction of the nearest cardboard box and see if you're agreeable to my 'cultural values'?

"This is particularly important if the non-indigenous peoples have a higher birth rate than the indigenous people because maths and history tell us that will inevitably lead to the indigenous people becoming second class citizens."

Every study shows conclusively that the Palestinian birthrate far outnumbers that of the Israelis, had you had studied the situation properly you would know that. Only the other day a full page advert was taken out in the New York Times pointing to the threat to Israel from this and calling for a complete segregation of Israel from the Palestinians.

https://electronicintifada.net/blogs...-york-times-ad

"the fighting and the theft started a long time after Jews legally moved to Palestine and bought land from the Arabs."

People didn't move 'legally' to Palestine to commit murder, ethnic cleansing and the killing of more British service personnel than we lost in the wars in Afghanistan and Iraq put together.

"the killing of 784 British police officers, servicemen, Crown servants and civilian staff by Jewish terrorists in the Palestine Mandate crisis between 1944–48."

http://www.theoccidentalobserver.net...stine-mandate/

The concepts of suicide bombing, cafe bombings, car bombings, plane hi-jacking were all introduced to the Middle East by fanatical Jewish terrorists, not Muslims.

Anyone reading through the list of atrocities that were perpetrated against British troops between 1945 and 1948 would be left in no doubt about the malevolent nature of Jewish fanaticism and their determination to achieve their ends at any cost

http://www.britishforcesinpalestine.org/events45.html
    Last edited by Splott David; 28-09-16 at 21:38.

Quote Originally Posted by Dr Lecter View Post
    Pretty sure nobody could disagree with that.....
    It took me by surprise as well. Sometimes I never know what's going to come out of my keyboard next...

Are you saying he shouldn't write a book to give a definitive factual account of what happened? It's what people normally do when they want something to be placed on the record.

Or maybe he should have told somebody in a pub, who could have posted it on a "dodgy" website, so that you could go on about it being conspiracy hearsay?

And I don't think you know how YouTube works, that is just some random bloke who posted up a copy of an interview which took place a few years ago!

Finally, I'll ask you again, do you have anything constructive to say about the information that German journalist disclosed in that interview, or are you just going to continue going around in circles and talking irrelevant bollocks all day long?
    Last edited by Wales-Bales; 28-09-16 at 21:58.

Quote Originally Posted by Packerman View Post
    That was a claim made by an Israeli intelligence agency which appeared on an Israeli news website.

Are you saying he shouldn't write a book to give a definitive factual account of what happened? It's what people normally do when they want something to be placed on the record.

Or maybe he should have told somebody in a pub, who could have posted it on a "dodgy" website, so that you could go on about it being conspiracy hearsay?

And I don't think you know how YouTube works, that is just some random bloke who posted up a copy of an interview which took place a few years ago!

Finally, I'll ask you again, do you have anything constructive to say about the information that German journalist disclosed in that interview, or are you just going to continue going around in circles and talking irrelevant bollocks all day long?
    I'm pretty certain I know how Youtube works, but I will confess to not creating it......

I'm merely pointing out the guys hidden agenda. He wants his book to sell, a great way to do it is write something controversial and then go on RT.

Some people can see through the sales technique, others can't.

One thing that I would like to know, surely RT fits into the MSM category nowadays? It has a £200 million annual budget and the reach of nearly a billion people.

I'm pretty certain I know how Youtube works, but I will confess to not creating it......

I'm merely pointing out the guys hidden agenda. He wants his book to sell, a great way to do it is write something controversial and then go on RT.

One thing that I would like to know, surely RT fits into the MSM category nowadays? It has a £200 million annual budget and the reach of nearly a billion people.
    Are you saying the contents of the book and what he said in the interview is a load of rubbish, and it's all a scam to make money? And this scam involved him destroying his own career?

Are you saying the contents of the book and what he said in the interview is a load of rubbish, and it's all a scam to make money?
    I'd never heard of it until a few hours ago, so have no idea. Although true or not, I admire his sales technique.

Blog Entries

It's alternative main stream news.

Quote Originally Posted by Mrs Steve R View Post
    It's alternative main stream news.
    Alternative to who?

I'd never heard of it until a few hours ago, so have no idea. Although true or not, I admire his sales technique.
    Oh, so you have no opinion or comment to make on what he actually said, but you've got plenty of things to say about Russians, YouTube views, hidden agendas, sales techniques, promoting books and selling books. It's unbelievable Jeff, just unbelievable

Oh, so you have no opinion or comment to make on what he actually said, but you've got plenty of things to say about Russians, YouTube views, hidden agendas, sales techniques, promoting books and selling books. It's unbelievable Jeff, just unbelievable
    I don't trust anything on RT (It's MSM after all).

You need to make your mind up, you've been telling me how the MSM works for years and not to believe it and here you are being their paperboy and delivering (for free) to the masses.

I don't trust anything on RT (It's MSM after all).

You need to make your mind up, you've been telling me how the MSM works for years and not to believe it and here you are being their paperboy and delivering (for free) to the masses.