+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: The right wing on this board..

Re: The right wing on this board..

Quote Originally Posted by Organ Morgan. View Post
    Rodrigo Duterte 'happy to slaughter' addicts as Hitler did Jews - http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-asia-37515642

- Philippine President Rodrigo Duterte has compared his anti-drug campaign to the Holocaust, saying he would kill as many addicts as Hitler did Jews.

"Hitler massacred three million Jews... there's three million drug addicts. I'd be happy to slaughter them," he said.

At least six million Jews as well as other minorities are known to have been killed by the Nazis. -

Maybe the President hasn't seen enough Hollywood films or sufficient corporate media. The Beeb busted a gut to get the magic figure out.

This Duterte bloke would have risked arrest in Germany and elsewhere for so-called Holocaust denial.
    Ye because that is the most baffling thing about this article.

People bang on about Trump.

And say little about this clown pandering to the extremely religious, OK'ing the public to murder other civilians without judgement.

His death wouldn't surprise me in the slightest.

Some writer on 20k for the BBC clearly has been told by the zionists to say 6 million They're all a part of the conspiracy.
    Last edited by LordKenwyne; 30-09-16 at 08:50.

Quote Originally Posted by LordKenwyne View Post
    Ye because that is the most baffling thing about this article.

People bang on about Trump.

And say little about this clown pandering to the extremely religious, OK'ing the public to murder other civilians without judgement.

His death wouldn't surprise me in the slightest.

Some writer on 20k for the BBC clearly has been told by the zionists to say 6 million They're all a part of the conspiracy.

and if he did murder 3 million people I imagine you'd still think Israel was worse.

Rodrigo Duterte 'happy to slaughter' addicts as Hitler did Jews - http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-asia-37515642

- Philippine President Rodrigo Duterte has compared his anti-drug campaign to the Holocaust, saying he would kill as many addicts as Hitler did Jews.

"Hitler massacred three million Jews... there's three million drug addicts. I'd be happy to slaughter them," he said.

At least six million Jews as well as other minorities are known to have been killed by the Nazis. -

Maybe the President hasn't seen enough Hollywood films or sufficient corporate media. The Beeb busted a gut to get the magic figure out.

This Duterte bloke would have risked arrest in Germany and elsewhere for so-called Holocaust denial.
    "At least six million Jews as well as other minorities are known to have been killed by the Nazis."

You're normally meticulous in your research, so perhaps you could enlighten me as to how you came by this information?

For the second time today "Christ knows why I'm bothering but....."

Number of Deaths

Jews: up to 6 million

Soviet civilians: around 7 million (including 1.3 Soviet Jewish civilians, who are included in the 6 million figure for Jews)

Soviet prisoners of war: around 3 million (including about 50,000 Jewish soldiers)

Non-Jewish Polish civilians: around 1.8 million (including between 50,000 and 100,000 members of the Polish elites)

Serb civilians (on the territory of Croatia, Bosnia and Herzegovina): 312,000

People with disabilities living in institutions: up to 250,000

Roma (Gypsies): 196,000–220,000

Jehovah's Witnesses: Around 1,900

Repeat criminal offenders and so-called asocials: at least 70,000

German political opponents and resistance activists in Axis-occupied territory: undetermined

Homosexuals: hundreds, possibly thousands (possibly also counted in part under the 70,000 repeat criminal offenders and so-called asocials noted above)

https://www.ushmm.org/wlc/en/article...uleId=10008193

Quote Originally Posted by TH63 View Post
    For the second time today "Christ knows why I'm bothering but....."

Number of Deaths

Jews: up to 6 million

Soviet civilians: around 7 million (including 1.3 Soviet Jewish civilians, who are included in the 6 million figure for Jews)

Soviet prisoners of war: around 3 million (including about 50,000 Jewish soldiers)

Non-Jewish Polish civilians: around 1.8 million (including between 50,000 and 100,000 members of the Polish elites)

Serb civilians (on the territory of Croatia, Bosnia and Herzegovina): 312,000

People with disabilities living in institutions: up to 250,000

Roma (Gypsies): 196,000–220,000

Jehovah's Witnesses: Around 1,900

Repeat criminal offenders and so-called asocials: at least 70,000

German political opponents and resistance activists in Axis-occupied territory: undetermined

Homosexuals: hundreds, possibly thousands (possibly also counted in part under the 70,000 repeat criminal offenders and so-called asocials noted above)

https://www.ushmm.org/wlc/en/article...uleId=10008193

That's the same site which confirms that 70%+ of all German Jews had emigrated from Germany legally before 1939. In addition to the 200,000 which had left Austria.

Quote Originally Posted by Splott David View Post
    That's the same site which confirms that 70%+ of all German Jews had emigrated from Germany legally before 1939. In addition to the 200,000 which had left Austria.
    Maybe this Muslim site would withstand your impartial scrutiny?

http://www.projetaladin.org/holocaus...s-of-jews.html

Quote Originally Posted by TH63 View Post
    Maybe this Muslim site would withstand your impartial scrutiny?

http://www.projetaladin.org/holocaus...s-of-jews.html
    I wasn't criticising your source. I was merely pointing out the information which is on the official USA website. If you look at yourself and then do the maths it clearly shows that 70%+ of all German Jews had left Germany, legally before 1939. What it doesn't state is how many left illegally. We know from the records that 60,000 of that 70%+ sailed from Hamburg to Haifa on passenger ships during the period 1933-39.

I wasn't criticising your source. I was merely pointing out the information which is on the official USA website. If you look at yourself and then do the maths it clearly shows that 70%+ of all German Jews had left Germany, legally before 1939. What it doesn't state is how many left illegally. We know from the records that 60,000 of that 70%+ sailed from Hamburg to Haifa on passenger ships during the period 1933-39.
    why are you fixating on german jews, they probably saw what was coming and did the sensible thing if they could, the same cannot be said for the millions of jew in poland and eastern europe (and to a lesser degree western europe) who had nowhere to flee too and no warning of what was to come.

Quote Originally Posted by Packerman View Post
    why are you fixating on german jews, they probably saw what was coming and did the sensible thing if they could, the same cannot be said for the millions of jew in poland and eastern europe (and to a lesser degree western europe) who had nowhere to flee too and no warning of what was to come.
    "no warning"? For seven years Jews were emigrating from Germany and Austria. 70%+ from Germany and over 200,000 from Austria. In total it was over 600,000 who legally emigrated. I'm not arguing about the rights or wrongs of it, just stating some simple facts that there was an emigration policy for those seven years. On another fact Palestine was Germany's number one export market from 1933-1940.

"no warning"? For seven years Jews were emigrating from Germany and Austria. 70%+ from Germany and over 200,000 from Austria. In total it was over 600,000 who legally emigrated. I'm not arguing about the rights or wrongs of it, just stating some simple facts that there was an emigration policy for those seven years. On another fact Palestine was Germany's number one export market from 1933-1940.
    Exactly, all the Poles needed to do was get hold of some of the free press newspapers coming out of Nazi Germany and they would surely have read everything they needed to know about the German emigration policy.

Why are you mixing numbers with percentages? A very strange and certainly unclear way of presenting information.

It seems from a quick look at the numbers that over 95% of the German Jews went to the US, Palestine, GB or S America. So a tiny number would have gone east to Poland and beyond. It's hard to believe that with everyone going west or south that word is likely to have reached Poland of what was going on, so Packerman's "no warning" comment is fair.

What's your source on 200k+ coming from Austria, out of interest? It can't be the ushmm site as that says 117k.

how does that help the millions of jews in eastern europe, you just regurgitated what you had already said about germany and austria

another point, no one knew what was to come did they, most victims believed the "resettlement to the east" for years after it started,

My source, in case it's not clear. I also can't get 70%+ as stated by SD above so wouldn't mind seeing those workings.

https://www.ushmm.org/wlc/mobile/en/...uleId=10005468

By September 1939, approximately 282,000 Jews had left Germany and 117,000 from annexed Austria.

Quote Originally Posted by lardy View Post
    My source, in case it's not clear. I also can't get 70%+ as stated by SD above so wouldn't mind seeing those workings.

https://www.ushmm.org/wlc/mobile/en/...uleId=10005468

By September 1939, approximately 282,000 Jews had left Germany and 117,000 from annexed Austria.
    in 1933 there were 525,000 jews in germany and 190000 in austria more like 50% in both cases and there were not 200,000 in austria in the first place

"At least six million Jews as well as other minorities are known to have been killed by the Nazis."

You're normally meticulous in your research, so perhaps you could enlighten me as to how you came by this information?
    I copied the first few paragraphs from the link. The bold writing was highlighting the President's number with the on-message BBC one in the next paragraph.

Quote Originally Posted by Packerman View Post
    in 1933 there were 525,000 jews in germany and 190000 in austria more like 50% in both cases and there were not 200,000 in austria in the first place

German Jewish population 1933: 523,000

German :: :: 1940: 163,000

Emigrated 33-39 363,000
    Kindertransport 10,000

Total 373,000

523,000/373,000 = 71.32%

I copied the first few paragraphs from the link. The bold writing was highlighting the President's number with the on-message BBC one in the next paragraph.
    So you're going with Illya Ehrenbergs stated number after a one week trip to a camp in Poland? Ehrenberg was the Russian equivalent of Nazi Germany's Goebbels, he was Chief of Soviet propaganda under Stalin. His stated figures were then admitted as evidence at Nuremberg, unopposed and unquestioned by any of the allies.

You're relying on a figure given by Soviet Russia's Chief of Propaganda in 1945?

Quote Originally Posted by Taunton Blue Genie View Post
    I think you have the wrong end of the stick, SD. I have never denied that such things happen at all. I have my own knowledge of such things in some countries and am interested in anyone else's knowledge in respect of countries other than the UK, the USA, Russia, China and the Middle East. Please don't confuse open questions with complete naivety.
    I've worked and travelled on business to quite a lot of countries abroad and I've never come across one where the news wasn't filtered, controlled, or had salient facts omitted from the public. That's the beauty of the internet, information is not (at present) controlled.

Dai, we're at cross purposes here. I provided a link to a BBC article and provided the first few paragraphs from that. I highlighted two Holohoax numbers in those paragraghs. One came from the President, the other from the BBC. I happen to believe both are hugely exaggerated.

Dai, we're at cross purposes here. I provided a link to a BBC article and provided the first few paragraphs from that. I highlighted two Holohoax numbers in those paragraghs. One came from the President, the other from the BBC. I happen to believe both are hugely exaggerated.
    My apologies. I just happen to believe that these events are part of history and like any other aspect of history open to question, re evaluation and analysis.

German Jewish population 1933: 523,000

German :: :: 1940: 163,000

Emigrated 33-39 363,000
    Kindertransport 10,000

Total 373,000

523,000/373,000 = 71.32%
    But you said earlier that 70%+ had left before 1939 and how about the austrians? There is some manipulating and misinterpretation of the figures here.

Quote Originally Posted by lardy View Post
    But you said earlier that 70%+ had left before 1939 and how about the austrians? There is some manipulating and misinterpretation of the figures here.
    What also has to be factored in is that in the 1930's approximately 1% of all European groups were dying of perfectly natural causes every year, in addition the site makes no attempt to explain the amount of cross border illegal emigration during the period. We know that many people went through Turkey and Iran from accounts that exist at that time.

The conclusion quite obviously, once again I'm not arguing about the rights or wrongs of the policies, is that there was an official policy of emigration and not extermination.

You could try and explain manipulation? The figures are quite clear.

Banned

What also has to be factored in is that in the 1930's approximately 1% of all European groups were dying of perfectly natural causes every year, in addition the site makes no attempt to explain the amount of cross border illegal emigration during the period. We know that many people went through Turkey and Iran from accounts that exist at that time.

The conclusion quite obviously, once again I'm not arguing about the rights or wrongs of the policies, is that there was an official policy of emigration and not extermination.

It wasn't emigration it was banishment.

all fine and dandy for the german and austrian jews who could pay the nazis to leave, not so good for the vast majority of eastern european jews who were given no choice.