+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Tattoos

Re: Tattoos

Quote Originally Posted by Vimana. View Post
    Don't have one myself, and not especially keen on the persistently visible variety / sleeves etc.

I don't mind any discrete adornment ;)

As for "Low class" - well that is just rot , I can vouch. For a time, not so very, very, very long ago I had the good fortune to occasionally move in circles where 'rather posh ladies' also moved, and I'll just say that I'm sure that a few supposed myths would be well and truly busted .. daaahling...
    Those 'rather posh ladies' were quite obviously hookers, daaahling...

Numpty.

Don't have one myself, and not especially keen on the persistently visible variety / sleeves etc.

I don't mind any discrete adornment ;)

As for "Low class" - well that is just rot , I can vouch. For a time, not so very, very, very long ago I had the good fortune to occasionally move in circles where 'rather posh ladies' also moved, and I'll just say that I'm sure that a few supposed myths would be well and truly busted .. daaahling...
    Quote Originally Posted by Elysium View Post

Numpty.
    IMG_3079.GIF

Quote Originally Posted by Elysium View Post

Numpty.
    ^^ No need for that is there Mr Tetchy?!

"Obviously"? I'll accept you may profess some expertise in this field, and I don't. Though I'm sure I would have spotted the obvious traits, had they ever materialised.

Likely, most of the blue-rinse old Tory Party gals that you spend your social calendar schmoozing won't have tats.
    But please do yourself a favour and try not to be so obsessed - yet so utterly confused - about 'class'.

^^ No need for that is there Mr Tetchy?!

"Obviously"? I'll accept you may profess some expertise in this field, and I don't. Though I'm sure I would have spotted the obvious traits, had they ever materialised.

Likely, most of the blue-rinse old Tory Party gals that you spend your social calendar schmoozing won't have tats.
    But please do yourself a favour and try not to be so obsessed - yet so utterly confused - about 'class'.
    He's done you up like a kipper Vimmy, you wouldn't know the difference between the Queen and Ru Paul.

Tattoo a picture of a cow on your forehead for all I care.

Maybe eventually we'll become a less judgmental society

We've got a predetermined idea of what is normal and we criticise everything other. It's a bit boring. Who cares what others think init. Not that I am anything other than a mundane, stock character.

Quote Originally Posted by Colonel Cærdiffi View Post
    He's done you up like a kipper Vimmy, you wouldn't know the difference between the Queen and Ru Paul.

Quote Originally Posted by شهرستان کاردیف View Post
    Tattoo a picture of a cow on your forehead for all I care.

Maybe eventually we'll become a less judgmental society

We've got a predetermined idea of what is normal and we criticise everything other. It's a bit boring. Who cares what others think init. Not that I am anything other than a mundane, stock character.
    Yep,
    Obviously it is OK to like / appreciate tats. And quite normal.
    Therefore, its quite ok to not be too fussed on them . Quite normal behaviour too.

I used to be very snotty about people with tattoos but then told myself that many of them are a better person than me

Quote Originally Posted by PerryJason View Post
    Bit common and attention seeking? Lower IQ generally? Men with tattoos look particularly dull and as for women, awful just awful
    My advice to anyone seeking a professional career later on in life is don't. Just don't.