+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Do you wake up at night to check your mobile phone ?

Re: Do you wake up at night to check your mobile phone ?

i usually wake up lying on my phone as I tend to have a final check of the news before going to sleep. I don't wake up specifically to look at it but it tends to be the first thing I grab when I do wake up (unlike when I was younger).

Quote Originally Posted by Mrs Steve R View Post
    Not sure why? I quite often moan about them
    Not sure why either. I think it's just that because you post on this MB you must be a "techy" (though that probably doesn't necessarily follow).
    Everyone has a MB these days though surely? Even my mum has one and she's 84!
    (although she didn't want one but I insisted on it for emergencies)

BTW, sorry for the fact it didn't register with me that you often moan about them. Marbles are going!

I'm also very forgetful. Or am I?

I'll guess that she doesn't have one because of radiation concerns and that they're tracking devices.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by MacAdder View Post
    Not sure why either. I think it's just that because you post on this MB you must be a "techy" (though that probably doesn't necessarily follow).
    Everyone has a MB these days though surely? Even my mum has one and she's 84!
    (although she didn't want one but I insisted on it for emergencies)

BTW, sorry for the fact it didn't register with me that you often moan about them. Marbles are going!

I'm also very forgetful. Or am I?
    I am quite techy but I don't have a phone or tetchy some might say.

Quote Originally Posted by Organ Morgan. View Post
    I'll guess that she doesn't have one because of radiation concerns and that they're tracking devices.

I did have one when I was working near Bristol just for emergencies or texting home but didn't like ringing anyone from it as it gave me pains in my ear.

Sh*t wrong number!

Quote Originally Posted by Nelsonca61 View Post
    A piece on the radio today, many are so hooked, they check their phones in the night after going to bed my phone is always on the bedside cabinet with wifi and mobile internet turned off, I use it as a back-up alarm as i'm up 5.30 in the morning, how hooked are you to your device ?
    I fall asleep with mine in my left hand whilst ?

Used to a few years ago, but now leave it on the side face down so the notification LED doesnt bother me. Or just leave it downstairs.

Quote Originally Posted by Organ Morgan. View Post

Its not radiation that has be disproved. Its electromagnetism that is the problem. Should not leave your phone on charge within 2 foot of your head. Put it on the floor.

Definite no. It stays downstairs over night. (the battery is flat 50% of the time anyway as I forget to charge it!). 8 calls & 6 texts in the last week, not exactly active! I've had 700 work emails in the same time (+ 200 spam)!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Michael Morris View Post
    i usually wake up lying on my phone as I tend to have a final check of the news before going to sleep. I don't wake up specifically to look at it but it tends to be the first thing I grab when I do wake up (unlike when I was younger).
    We won't ask you what the first thing you grabbed was when you were younger.....

Quote Originally Posted by Barry Dragon View Post
    Its not radiation that has be disproved. Its electromagnetism that is the problem. Should not leave your phone on charge within 2 foot of your head. Put it on the floor.
    Yes, I also heard the G.C.H.Q. can interrupt and influence your dream patterns, to such an extent that you believe Russell Slade propelled us into the Premiership and Champions League last year , an we are just living in a nightmare moment now

Quote Originally Posted by life on mars View Post
    Yes, I also heard the G.C.H.Q. can interrupt and influence your dream patterns, to such an extent that you believe Russell Slade propelled us into the Premiership and Champions League last year , an we are just living in a nightmare moment now
    Honestly check it out. No conspiracy stuff, general fact. Even sun flares can effect your mood. The brain uses electric pulses, so why wouldn't electromagnetic waves effect the working of it.
    It's not harming you, more upsetting the balance. Honestly look it up. Things like having phone too close, or a WiFi box, sleep monitor all have an effect.