+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Former Lib Dem MP suspended for telling the truth!

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: Former Lib Dem MP suspended for telling the truth!

Quote Originally Posted by Barry Dragon View Post
    I have to agree with you on this one David. You cannot say anything about a Jew, doesn't matter if its said in good faith or malicious. They are extremely tetchy about it all. Some of the things you see them bring up leave me baffled.
    Jews are ripped into hugely in popular culture. Did you not see Borat?. South Park. etc etc etc etc.

Say something about big MO and you'll have a fatwa on your head.

"Insult my prophet and I will kill you".

Re: Former Lib Dem MP suspended for telling the truth!

Quote Originally Posted by شهرستان کاردیف View Post
    Jews are ripped into hugely in popular culture. Did you not see Borat?. South Park. etc etc etc etc.

Say something about big MO and you'll have a fatwa on your head.

"Insult my prophet and I will kill you".

We all are, less and less over time, but popular culture takes the mic out of many things. Jews do take a special issue with it though. Nothing is allowed, all comments are raised.

I saw an article of Huffington Post about outrage we were celebrating Roald Dahl's literary work here in cardiff. Apparently we shouldn't because he said "Hitler did have a point about them". This comment and his views are apparently a reason to not allow a celebration of his work. When you consider the views held back then, and how widely held racist views of many orientations were back then, it is hardly something that should be raised. But Jews will pull it out...