Thread: AUSTRIA

AUSTRIA

Anyone had their tickets yet please?

Re: AUSTRIA

Nope. Not delivered yet.

Vielen danke.

A bit worried. Ordered on the first morning of stage 3 and still not received my tickets :-( Anybody else had/not had their tickets yet?

Quote Originally Posted by CCFC_Urawa_Reds View Post
    A bit worried. Ordered on the first morning of stage 3 and still not received my tickets :-( Anybody else had/not had their tickets yet?
    I'm sure I read somewhere about picking them up from the FAW rep over there. Have you tried Apostle?

Any tickets that you paid for postage for and have yet to receive are being posted out tomorrow for delivery on Tuesday. Vast majority of tickets were posted end of last week by special delivery.

If you didn't pay for postage then tickets are available for collection tomorrow 08:30-17:00 from FAW Offices, or Wednesday/Thursday in Vienna.

Far from ideal!!!

Any doubt call the FAW I guess.

Quote Originally Posted by CCFC_Urawa_Reds View Post
    Bought 1 on stage 1 then a further 3 on stage 3 for other members and only received the 1 ticket thus far.

Reserve

The 2 I ordered on stage 2 have arrived but the 1 from stage 3 hasn't yet

Thanks guys. I have asked for delivery (and got the same e-mail from the FAW), but the 'we have sent out the majority of tickets' is the most worrying part.