+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Nicola Sturgeon nails why UK voted for Brexit.

Nicola Sturgeon nails why UK voted for Brexit.

"The UK Government has suffered one of its most significant policy reversals in generations. It can no longer ignore the social and economic cost of inequality and the impact of its misguided commitment to austerity."

http://www.thecanary.co/2016/09/27/n...furious-video/

Re: Nicola Sturgeon nails why UK voted for Brexit.

The first comment:

Peter Walker · London, United Kingdom
    The Brexit vote has convinced me that we have 11m racists in this country. It's an inconvenient truth, but one we have to face up to.

What is the point of even bothering to discuss brexit with numpties like that ^

Not relevant but funny:

Quote Originally Posted by شهرستان کاردیف View Post
    The first comment:

The Brexit vote has convinced me that we have 11m racists in this country. It's an inconvenient truth, but one we have to face up to.

Not relevant but funny:

do you think it's odd that the people who live furthest away from london need to claim the most money to get there?

Quote Originally Posted by tommy31 View Post
    do you think it's odd that the people who live furthest away from london need to claim the most money to get there?
    I dispise memes like below but here goes:

100 grand etc on travel. You must be joking if you think living in Scotland should constitute that sort of figure.

Bear in mind most came to power in 2015. A year ago.
    Last edited by LordKenwyne; 27-09-16 at 16:12.

Thinking about it though I doubt they'd have the gall to be so critical of the other mainly English parties about how they run their affairs, then over claim.

I imagine they'd try to be as squeaky clean as possible.

Quote Originally Posted by tommy31 View Post
    Dealing with him on here is like trying to fit wheels onto a tomato, it's time consuming and totally unnecessary.

Quote Originally Posted by Splott David View Post
    Dealing with him on here is like trying to fit wheels onto a tomato, it's time consuming and totally unnecessary.
    If those were the Tory claims you would want it to be discussed.

Would you rather I never spoke to you so you can get on with putting your propaganda on here in peace?.

I remember seeing a meme before the referendum that claimed that the only net contributors were UK and Germany and that Italy and France had been bailed out by the EU.

Imo MP's shouldn't be travelling business class but context is important, I just flew back from Italy, booked it quite late and BA (albeit not business class) was significantly cheaper than Easyjet and Ryanair.

A lot is still allowed within the realms of expenses (flipping/employing relatives on inflated salaries etc) it seems.

The first comment:

That is standard Fabian/Soros/Communitarian/NWO propaganda. The question is does the person who posted it know that, or has he just been watching the BBC a bit too much?

Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
    That is standard Fabian/Soros/Communitarian/NWO propaganda. The question is does the person who posted it know that, or has he just been watching the BBC a bit too much?
    "Peter Walker's Facebook page is remarkably full of absolutely nothing.

Well if that is true. I dont agree with that view. Then it's a good thing we left. We carried out very little austerity compared to what the EU IMPOSED on some countries.

Thank God we are leaving the austerity peddling EU.

I dispise memes like below but here goes:

100 grand etc on travel. You must be joking if you think living in Scotland should constitute that sort of figure.

Bear in mind most came to power in 2015. A year ago.
    Don't they use business class so that they can continue to work during he flight?

Quote Originally Posted by Barry Dragon View Post
    Well if that is true. I dont agree with that view. Then it's a good thing we left. We carried out very little austerity compared to what the EU IMPOSED on some countries.

Thank God we are leaving the austerity peddling EU.
    According to the former Greek Finance Minister Yanis Varoufakis, IMF Managing Director Christine Lagarde sits at the head of the unelected and unaccountable Euro Committee dictating EU policy.