+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: A few questions

A few questions

Why play Ralls on the wing. He is not fast.

Why not play Emyr Huws. Who can get game time for Wales. Literally our only threat is on wings,as our central midfielders couldn't pick out an airplane on the field. They are too timid to attempt to run through the middle.

Why is Morrison captain. He is the least vocal person on the field. Including when Trollope was shouting to him at the end, he sarcastically gave a thumbs up to him.

Kenwyne Jones is basically Pele in comparison to our reserve strikers. That one dive by Zohore was hilarious.

Why did we sell Marshall when he didn't want to go. Le Fondre surely would do more? You can only cut costs so far.

Why does Harris not start

Why does Kennedy not get game time when players so out of form such as Immers do. And kennedy was our most exciting player when actually given the chance when we bought him. Try Kennedy on one wing, harris on the other?. Why not?.

Why only use 1 sub up until 75 minutes - The opposition manager must have thought what a tit, we are dominating.

We look totally unfit. On 55 minutes + of every home game we have been completely dominated.

----------

I defended Slade throughout his poor period as at least there were glimmers of hope.

That turd was the worst, without a doubt, the worst attempt at attacking football I have ever witnessed by cardiff city at home. As a commentator on Radio Wales said, the defense saved us from an absolute hiding.

All is not lost though, 9 points off the playoffs.

Re: A few questions

In answer to all the above questions: The club is a shambles from top to bottom at the moment.

Please take me home
    Please take me home
    I just can't take anymore
    Don't want to be here
    Drinking shitty beer
    Shouting at Kenneth Zohore

Its hard to see how we could get any worst than tonight.Totally clueless.We created nothing and the signs are all there that we are going down. Declan John is not a defender and looks like a little kid when defending but is good going forward so play him there.Noone tries hard but thats it,Ralls out of form same as Immers.We can only hope that Gunnar,Pilks,Lambert and Bennett will be fit soon and can make a difference.Harris should start and its time now to look at Tommy O'Sullivan.Desperate times calls for desperate action.Will Trollope be strong enough to make changes or rely on the boring tactics we saw from average players tonight.The crowds are small and getting smaller and who can blame people after watching that dross.