+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Can't believe how cr@p were were tonight....

Can't believe how cr@p were were tonight....

God help us ....

Re: Can't believe how cr@p were were tonight....

We plumbed new depths tonight. At least in the other 4 games we had a few reasonable spells and who told Zohore he was a footballer. I would have been more threat to Derby and I'm 56........absolutely shocking

Quote Originally Posted by islandblue View Post
    We plumbed new depths tonight. At least in the other 4 games we had a few reasonable spells and who told Zohore he was a footballer. I would have been more threat to Derby and I'm 56........absolutely shocking
    Did we? I must have missed those.

Even the kid who fell on his arse during the half time crossbar challenge was more effective than Ken.

Thankfully I couldn’t make it there today because it’s an evening k.o. (nor the next two homes games for the same reason). Maybe by the end of October things will have improved. Meanwhile I'll be saving about £60 in train fares!

Quote Originally Posted by PontBlue View Post
    Did we? I must have missed those.
    Ok, spells where we weren't utter crap just a bit crap.

Quote Originally Posted by islandblue View Post
    Well said mate. I am angry as f—k with them all. No pace, creativity, tackling ability. We are doomed if that is all we got in our squad. Second that on Zahore – footballer my arse! Ralls is utter crap; should never had started the game after his poor showings so far. Only Declan John and maybe Whitts gave a half a showing tonight. Our midfield is non-existent. Trollope is obviously out of his depth. Hope he is gone by the end of the week.
    Spedger

Quote Originally Posted by Sloop_Jon_Bee View Post
    Well said mate. I am angry as f—k with them all. No pace, creativity, tackling ability. We are doomed if that is all we got in our squad. Second that on Zahore – footballer my arse! Ralls is utter crap; should never had started the game after his poor showings so far. Only Declan John and maybe Whitts gave a half a showing tonight. Our midfield is non-existent. Trollope is obviously out of his depth. Hope he is gone by the end of the week.
    Spedger
    And some people wonder why attendances are low.

Quote Originally Posted by Taunton Blue Genie View Post
    And some people wonder why attendances are low.
    And that's including non-attending S.T. holders tonight like myself! I wonder what the true attendance was tonight? (and what will it be for the next game after tonight's debacle!).

I was travelling back from N. Wales, so didn't get a chance to keep up in real-time this evening.
    How can we be getting so much worse?!

Last Season Zahore showed some promising moments, Immers was an utter terror to opposition. etc etc. What has happened??

Quote Originally Posted by Vimana. View Post
    I was travelling back from N. Wales, so didn't get a chance to keep up in real-time this evening.
    How can we be getting so much worse?!

Last Season Zahore showed some promising moments, Immers was an utter terror to opposition. etc etc. What has happened??
    Back last season I wondered aloud about how wise it was for the captains' armband to belong to the goalie.

Back then my opinion was that it seemed like a much better idea to have an outfield team leader, someone who could get around the pitch and gee up the others or give them a stern talking to when required.

Now I'm beginning to wonder if losing Marshall had much more of an effect than us just shipping a few extra goals in a season. Maybe he played a very important role in training and in the dressing room and losing him was such a blow that the team just hasn't recovered.

Maybe there is no voice in the team left that could replace Marshall's and the result is the listless performances the team have put forth this season.