+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Where is Vincent Tan...he never comes to see his team

Where is Vincent Tan...he never comes to see his team

An owner with no interest whatsoever in the team.
    Discuss.

Re: Where is Vincent Tan...he never comes to see his team

Most owners don't watch their team, they have more pressing things to do. Tan is a billionaire with a huge portfolio, he doesn't have time to see us get walloped on a Tuesday night. Besides he'd get a pretty nasty reception so what's the point.

I'd rather the players turned up.

Quote Originally Posted by Bluebird since 1948 View Post
    Most owners don't watch their team, they have more pressing things to do. Tan is a billionaire with a huge portfolio, he doesn't have time to see us get walloped on a Tuesday night. Besides he'd get a pretty nasty reception so what's the point.

His decisions have Seen the club crash out of the premier league to next season being in league one what sort of reception do you think he deserves

Quote Originally Posted by Since64 View Post
    His decisions have Seen the club crash out of the premier league to next season being in league one what sort of reception do you think he deserves
    Have you got a crystal ball with you? Seeing as you are so sure of our relegation i'd like to know the lottery numbers this weekend. He doesn't deserve a good reception which is exactly why he doesn't turn up. Begs the question why some fans want him to turn up to games and then on the other hand want to boo him and chant shit at him all night.

He is working overtime to recoup the £200m

Have you got a crystal ball with you? Seeing as you are so sure of our relegation i'd like to know the lottery numbers this weekend. He doesn't deserve a good reception which is exactly why he doesn't turn up. Begs the question why some fans want him to turn up to games and then on the other hand want to boo him and chant shit at him all night.
    My crystal ball tells me down by Christmas sorry
    N

You have summed it up in a nutshell.Where all those who would turn up whatever as long as we wore blue.

Quote Originally Posted by valley boy View Post
    You have summed it up in a nutshell.Where all those who would turn up whatever as long as we wore blue.
    Well I am someone who has returned to the fold as a result of the return to blue whereas many of those who supported the team in red are no longer showing up.

Would YOU travel from half a world away to watch that crap?

Quote Originally Posted by bobh View Post
    Would YOU travel from half a world away to watch that crap?
    I only travelled about 10 miles each way and wish I hadn't bothered. That was a new low tonight. We've been poor all season but, worryingly, seem to be getting even worse !