+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: I hope the first words out of trollope's mouth at the post match press conference is

I hope the first words out of trollope's mouth at the post match press conference is

"I resign"

That was a totally inept performance by the players and manager.

There was no desire and it looks like the players and manager don't care.

Shameful, disgusting and disgraceful performance.

Re: I hope the first words out of trollope's mouth at the post match press conference is

Can't disagree with any of that.

Re: I hope the first words out of trollope's mouth at the post match press conference is

He actually admitted to being "beaten by the better team"

And also said they knew Lambert had some tightness but they thought he'd be ok.

Quote Originally Posted by Michael Morris View Post

And also said they knew Lambert had some tightness but they thought he'd be ok.
    I thought he had an ankle prob after the run which ended in his shot. He tried to run it off, but it was obviously not going to happen. That was the end of our night....

We have 2 decent players
    Whittingham and Lambert
    When Lambert went off the game was literally up
    The full backs are awful
    Ralls and immers pedestrian
    Okeefe and Noone limited by lack of ability
    Zahore well bless him I'm not having a go at him cos he's not a footballer what he's doing out there is an insult to us

Whittingham played a through ball in the second half to the ghost of Michael Chopra as none of the jokers out there moved

Iwe can't expect Lambert to stay fit he's hardly played for 2 years

We are down
    I don't see even a manager change saving us as guardiola would not get a game out of that shower of shit

Got to laugh at the following quote:

"Losing Rickie so early in the game was a huge blow to us, he's been the platform and the link of our play. That was a bitter blow on top of the strikers we were already missing."

What strikers you clown? We've only got three target men and two are useless. We've shipped out anyone who could offer an alternative.

Quote Originally Posted by Cyclops View Post
    I thought he had an ankle prob after the run which ended in his shot. He tried to run it off, but it was obviously not going to happen. That was the end of our night....
    Amazing (yet really, not ..) reliance on one player - who we were lucky to get hold of at the last gasp.

Cardiff City 2016.

This situation was coming the second Tan's mother convinced him to return us to blue (AKA shut up shop, cut his loss, try to save face, practically feck off and leave us to it).
    And also that he was forced to realise just how badly this 'business' had been managed (and thereafter tried to distance himself from it).

The next situation will be fascinating.

Quote Originally Posted by PontBlue View Post
    Got to laugh at the following quote:

"Losing Rickie so early in the game was a huge blow to us, he's been the platform and the link of our play. That was a bitter blow on top of the strikers we were already missing."

What strikers you clown? We've only got three target men and two are useless. We've shipped out anyone who could offer an alternative.
    leFondre scored tonight for Wigan