+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Deja Vu

Deja Vu

QPR,Leeds and now Derby !,

0-2 score lines, all beatable teams but our players appear to run out of puff around the hour mark , they take control and get the all important 1st goal then pick us off with a 2nd goal. Also We have conceded a penalty in each game .

it is like a recurring nightmare !!!

And it's the Wurzels next at CCS, I am really worried that could be really embarrassing and on national TV too

Re: Deja Vu

Quote Originally Posted by billy.ronson View Post
    QPR,Leeds and now Derby !,

0-2 score lines, all beatable teams but our players appear to run out of puff around the hour mark , they take control and get the all important 1st goal then pick us off with a 2nd goal. Also We have conceded a penalty in each game .

it is like a recurring nightmare !!!

And it's the Wurzels next at CCS, I am really worried that could be really embarrassing and on national TV too
    Zohore ran out of puff 1 minute after he came on, how he gets on the bench I'll never never know

Quote Originally Posted by Llanedeyrnblue View Post
    Zohore ran out of puff 1 minute after he came on, how he gets on the bench I'll never never know
    We must surely have academy players better than him

Quote Originally Posted by Llanedeyrnblue View Post
    With assistance perhaps.

Quote Originally Posted by PontBlue View Post
    We must surely have academy players better than him
    The guy is so out of his depth but it wasn't like we actually created any real chances for him to miss !!
    5 games in and still waiting for a City player to score at home this season!