+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Tonight's game

Tonight's game

Is the worst performance from a City team that I've witnessed in 56 years of watching them.

They all ought to be ashamed of themselves

Re: Tonight's game

Quote Originally Posted by Llanedeyrnblue View Post
    Is the worst performance from a City team that I've witnessed in 56 years of watching them.

They all ought to be ashamed of themselves
    I believe it was the worst and most lifeless performance since we were promoted into the Championship. This is certainly the worst team since then. "There's nothing here" was said by several people tonight. That's how it feels.

I also believe the manager is completely out of his depth. He's a coach, not a manager. A different manager might just help us to keep in touch with the rest of the division until the next transfer window, always assuming that we aren't just going to sign more gems like Zohore, or nobody at all. Huws must be wondering what he has to do to get in as useless a midfield as ours. Or is he just as useless?
    Dark times for our club. Gallows humour might be the only answer. We're good at that.

Re: Tonight's game

What?No specific reference to Whitts???You're going soft in your old age.

Seriously though, the debacle of the last few years is now coming home to roost. I could forgive the results a bit IF the players on rhe pitch actually looked as if they were putting in 100% effort and application. There's no entertainment whatsoever.