+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Manager 3...

Manager 3...

Manager 3

After managing several British clubs, he was allegedly fired by one for having “his fingers in the till”. Pagliara said he would get involved if “you understand that when we do deals I have to have a carrier bag with some cash”.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2016...er-bungs-clai/

????

Re: Manager 3...

Quote Originally Posted by stevebrickman View Post
    Manager 3

After managing several British clubs, he was allegedly fired by one for having “his fingers in the till”. Pagliara said he would get involved if “you understand that when we do deals I have to have a carrier bag with some cash”.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2016...er-bungs-clai/

????
    Sounds like

Nigel Pearson is without doubt one of the 2 Championship managers mentioned in the investigation.

I see Tan worked with Pino Pagliara in 2014 according to the Telegraph.

this is shocking

During another meeting with undercover reporters, Mr Pagliara alleged that another manager made his own players give him kickbacks in return for increasing their wages.

He said: “There was three players, and every month they would come into his office with £4,000 cash each of them, so he was getting £12,000. What happened was when they had done the deal he said 'they’ve done the wages and you’re going to get ten grand a week, so I’m going to give you 12 grand a week and you’re going to give me four grand a month – so obviously they were getting four grand a month extra and he was getting four grand.”

just greed, plain and simple

Cardiff City under Tan are really a laughing shambles , I thought Ridsdale was bad but I reckon there is much worse.

Definitely malky