+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Incident in Queen St

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: Incident in Queen St

And when the scum has been found guilty , what sentence will he get, 15 18 21 years, out in 12, it's bloody ridiculous murderers should be put away till they die, you get more time for fraud, justice in this country is one big joke. I am not advocating bringing back hanging , but life should mean life!

Quote Originally Posted by Igovernor View Post
    And when the scum has been found guilty , what sentence will he get, 15 18 21 years, out in 12, it's bloody ridiculous murderers should be put away till they die, you get more time for fraud, justice in this country is one big joke. I am not advocating bringing back hanging , but life should mean life!
    No chance in the world will a double murderer be out in 12 years. A crime like this is likely to see him do a minimum of 40 years nowadays. The same as the blokes who stabbed the lad in Roath.

Quote Originally Posted by TruBlue View Post
    No chance in the world will a double murderer be out in 12 years. A crime like this is likely to see him do a minimum of 40 years nowadays. The same as the blokes who stabbed the lad in Roath.
    At which point the lad will be 60 which begs the question why release him in the first place. Life should mean life, three square meals a day, water and an hour exercise every day for the rest of their lives. Prison should be about reforming characters but people guilty of crimes like this should have no such resources put into them, there's just no point.

Mandatory life sentence. Doesn't matter much what the minimum tariff would be as both the parole board and Home Secretary would have to okay a release on licence. I'll go for a whole life sentence.