+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: When Tan finally leaves ?

When Tan finally leaves ?

How do think it will end and what state do you think the club will be in?

Re: When Tan finally leaves ?

Quote Originally Posted by insider View Post
    How do think it will end and what state do you think the club will be in?
    Blue in League 2.

Quote Originally Posted by Hilts View Post
    Blue in League 2.
    Just what we asked for but no matter the stadium will be full because we're in blue

Quote Originally Posted by Hilts View Post
    Blue in League 2.
    Unless I move to Spain I`ll be there, end off

Adidas as well - its not all that bad down the CCS.

Blue in the Face

In the Benson and Hedges blue square South Wales amatuer DVP division 3. But with an unnamed rainbow coloured stadium that's bigger than the berabeu

Quote Originally Posted by Blue in the Face View Post
    In the Benson and Hedges blue square South Wales amatuer DVP division 3. But with an unnamed rainbow coloured stadium that's bigger than the berabeu
    Zahore will do the business for us. I knew there was a reason for signing him - planning ahead - and they say the transfer committee dont know what they are doing.

when Tan leaves, what will the stay away'ers use as a excuse then ? ??

Quote Originally Posted by blue matt View Post
    "excuse"? Nobody needs an excuse to make a personal decision.

But to address your point -

I assume the same reasons as currently.
    i.e. that many feel that the club they supported has been tainted so much they are barely able to identify with, and that the soul has gone.

Sometimes when something gets right-royally broken , it just cannot be put back together exactly as it was.
    Or it takes many, many restoration jobs over a very long time.

I'm not being melodramatic, I'm not even saying that is entirely how I want to view things, but it is just glaringly obvious that something along those lines has occurred for many (once truly passionate) City fans.

It's ok, he said he would leave the club in good hands remember.

Quote Originally Posted by blue matt View Post

The old one " I haven't been down there since they sold John Toshack"

Quote Originally Posted by Vimana. View Post
    "excuse"? Nobody needs an excuse to make a personal decision.

But to address your point -

I assume the same reasons as currently.
    i.e. that many feel that the club they supported has been tainted so much they are barely able to identify with, and that the soul has gone.

Sometimes when something gets right-royally broken , it just cannot be put back together exactly as it was.
    Or it takes many, many restoration jobs over a very long time.

I'm not being melodramatic, I'm not even saying that is entirely how I want to view things, but it is just glaringly obvious that something along those lines has occurred for many (once truly passionate) City fans.
    You are being a bit melodramatic. The decline in the crowds have gone with decline in the ability of the team. Take out a small amount of people who boycotted and most were happy to still watch the club in the Premier League.

There are probably a handful staying away because of tans presence but let's be honest the majority are staying away because we are shite.

Quote Originally Posted by TruBlue View Post
    You are being a bit melodramatic. The decline in the crowds have gone with decline in the ability of the team. Take out a small amount of people who boycotted and most were happy to still watch the club in the Premier League.
    You are being a bit contrary.
    Club has been poorly managed and football has been dreadful for years, and the identity and soul was eroded.
    Crowds are dwindling because - for many - (not all) there is barely any motivation go any more.

Quote Originally Posted by Vimana. View Post
    You are being a bit contrary.
    Club has been poorly managed and football has been dreadful for years, and the identity and soul was eroded.
    Crowds are dwindling because - for many - (not all) there is barely any motivation go any more.
    The team are crap and the crowds are dwindling, there isn't much more too it than that.

If the team was brilliant we'd have lots of people in the ground again. People just find it hard to admit in most cases they only want to watch a team doing well. It's not Unique to us mind, it's the reason why Barcelona get 90,000 and Grimsby get one man and a fish.

We have been told countless times by some fans that a return to blue would see crowds go up, we were told the majority of City fans would rather be blue in league two.

The stay aways are already looking for their next excuse, they are not Cardiff fans.

Quote Originally Posted by Bluebird since 1948 View Post
    We have been told countless times by some fans that a return to blue would see crowds go up, we were told the majority of City fans would rather be blue in league two.

The stay aways are already looking for their next excuse, they are not Cardiff fans.
    Funny thing is, there were a whole load of Cardiff fans not looking for any excuses not so many years ago.

This. Some of the nonsense and hyperbole I read during the red phase was incredible.

According to all the noise back then, we'd have a 30k average if we went back to blue

Quote Originally Posted by Arfur Europe View Post
    This. Some of the nonsense and hyperbole I read during the red phase was incredible.
    Red or dead?

If we got to another semi final of the fa cup they would soon come crawling back

Quote Originally Posted by Baloo View Post
    Red or dead?
    We're pretty much dying a slow painful death at the moment

Do you think that attendances would be higher if we were still in red?

Quote Originally Posted by jamieccfc View Post
    We're pretty much dying a slow painful death at the moment
    We've gone back to being a bit crap again. It's been a while but it happens to other clubs too.

Quote Originally Posted by Taunton Blue Genie View Post
    Do you think that attendances would be higher if we were still in red?
    If we was top of the league Yes, if we're in the same position as we currently are then we could be playing in pink and it wouldn't make a difference to the crowd

Quote Originally Posted by jamieccfc View Post
    If we was top of the league Yes, if we're in the same position as we currently are then we could be playing in pink and it wouldn't make a difference to the crowd
    How do you know there aren't any fans who attend purely because the team play in blue?