+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Curiouser and curiouser

Curiouser and curiouser

There have been plenty of strange stories coming out of the Cardiff City Stadium in recent years, but the yesterday's revelation that club officials apparently launched an internal investigation into the Ravel Morrison loan deal must be up there with the weirdest of them.

Ole Gunnar Solskjaer was sacked by City on 18/09/2014:

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/26328068

Ravel Morrison was signed from West Ham on loan on 24/09/2014:

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/29320258

Russell Slade was appointed as manager on 06/10/2014:

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/29506295

Later that month, Vincent Tan claimed he was going to take legal action against several agents in relation to transfers conducted by former manager Malky Mackay:

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/29823126

Yesterday evening, we discovered that the club apparently launched an internal inquiry into the Morrison transfer after auditors discovered evidence of unexplained payments, while an external company was later brought in to further investigate the matter.

As Cardiff City did not have a first team manager when Morrison was signed from West Ham, who was it that sanctioned the deal and these alleged 'unexplained' payments? The owner? The chairman? The CEO? All three? And who was it that the club's officials were later investigating? Each other? Themselves?

This story is very odd indeed and once again highlights the complete and utter incompetence of the current regime at the CCS.

Re: Curiouser and curiouser

Surprise surprise here comes Spiderman and his all negative Cardiff City propaganda

Think it was that young lad they brought in to do the painting and decorating who signed Morrison.
    Can they pin in on him?

Quote Originally Posted by jamieccfc View Post
    Surprise surprise here comes Spiderman and his all negative Cardiff City propaganda

Was wondering about this earlier.
    I'd guess it was set up originally by Ole ?
    Then the board decided to continue with it anyway.
    Maybe that's why they allegedly looked into his dealings.

I wouldn't be surprised if at least 3 of our last 5 managers were recipients of backhanders.

No prizes for guessing which 3.

Quote Originally Posted by Lawnmower View Post
    Was wondering about this earlier.
    I'd guess it was set up originally by Ole ?
    Then the board decided to continue with it anyway.
    Maybe that's why they allegedly looked into his dealings.

I wouldn't be surprised if at least 3 of our last 5 managers were recipients of backhanders.

No prizes for guessing which 3.
    Not Slade obviously, he was too thick to get any backhanders.

Negative propaganda:

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2016...llardyces-wes/

More negative propaganda:

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/teams/cardiff-city

Quote Originally Posted by The Lone Gunman View Post
    So why are you starting a new thread the boss already got a thread on this matter but you must've been rubbing your hands when you read this another stick to beat us with

So why are you starting a new thread the boss already got a thread on this matter but you must've been rubbing your hands when you read this another stick to beat us with
    I wanted to annoy you.

roz watching.jpg

I wanted to annoy you.
    You can take pleasure in knowing that you do annoy me

He does make a point though

You can take pleasure in knowing that you do annoy me
    Let me ask you a question: if you find my occasional contributions to this board so objectionable, why do you read them and respond to them?

There have been plenty of strange stories coming out of the Cardiff City Stadium in recent years, but the yesterday's revelation that club officials apparently launched an internal investigation into the Ravel Morrison loan deal must be up there with the weirdest of them.

Ole Gunnar Solskjaer was sacked by City on 18/09/2014:

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/26328068

Ravel Morrison was signed from West Ham on loan on 24/09/2014:

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/29320258

Russell Slade was appointed as manager on 06/10/2014:

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/29506295

Later that month, Vincent Tan claimed he was going to take legal action against several agents in relation to transfers conducted by former manager Malky Mackay:

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/29823126

Yesterday evening, we discovered that the club apparently launched an internal inquiry into the Morrison transfer after auditors discovered evidence of unexplained payments, while an external company was later brought in to further investigate the matter.

As Cardiff City did not have a first team manager when Morrison was signed from West Ham, who was it that sanctioned the deal and these alleged 'unexplained' payments? The owner? The chairman? The CEO? All three? And who was it that the club's officials were later investigating? Each other? Themselves?

This story is very odd indeed and once again highlights the complete and utter incompetence of the current regime at the CCS.

Ole started the ball rolling on that one Dave and I guess the club just carried on with the deal although I would assume tan was involved in some way in the transfer.
    I personally think tan has been involved in every transfer since ole was sacked

Quote Originally Posted by steve davies View Post
    Ole started the ball rolling on that one Dave and I guess the club just carried on with the deal although I would assume tan was involved in some way in the transfer.
    Any idea who is advising him on the likes of Fred , Zahore , Saudii.?

Let me ask you a question: if you find my occasional contributions to this board so objectionable, why do you read them and respond to them?
    Funnily enough I didn't read a word you wrote

Quote Originally Posted by steve davies View Post
    I can't believe the signings of Zohore and Gounongbe had anything to do with either Slade or Trollope. They look like they have all the Emperor's hallmarks.

Funnily enough I didn't read a word you wrote
    If that's the case, how did you know what I said?

You definitely read most of my posts as you reply directly to them.

If that's the case, how did you know what I said?

You definitely read most of my posts as you reply directly to them.
    I didn't need to read it I saw the telegraph links and know your style and how you operate when it comes to Cardiff City

Quote Originally Posted by Hilts View Post
    Any idea who is advising him on the likes of Fred , Zahore , Saudii.?
    Stevie Wonder
    Last edited by CCFC CASUAL; 28-09-16 at 19:35.

I didn't need to read it I saw the telegraph links and know your style and how you operate when it comes to Cardiff City
    There were no Telegraph links. Rumbled.....

Is anyone really surprised that people are taking bribes with all the money floating about in the game its terrible but human nature.I bet some of them do not think they are doing anything wrong.The amount of cash paid to some players is obscene and sickening.Agents are parasites in my mind.This is the start of the end of the premier league as we now know it and I for one glad of it

Quote Originally Posted by valley boy View Post
    This is the start of the end of the premier league as we now know it and I for one glad of it
    Why do you think this is the start of the end of the Premier League?

Why do you think this is the start of the end of the Premier League?
    AS we know it.The deals will be tightened up.Firms may decide not to associate themselves with it.Less scope to fiddle, transfer prices will drop and with the stigma of what is going on people will lose interest in it.Our sky subscription and match day tickets is paying for all of this and it really pisses me off the stupid amount of money paid to these people who then rip us off.Plus FIFA and UEFA would love to have a go at the English FA.I see a storm brewing.