+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: I thought Shami Chakrabarti had managed to get rid of Anti Semitism in the Labour party

Re: I thought Shami Chakrabarti had managed to get rid of Anti Semitism in the Labour party

Quote Originally Posted by ninianclark View Post
    I thought Shami Chakrabarti had managed to get rid of Anti Semitism in the Labour party

It wasn't a grilling so much as an attempt to bring back a modern day version of the Spanish Inquisition. The problem seems to stem from the fact that 'anti-Semitism' has been weaponised to use as a political club to bash Corbyn with by the right-wing pro-Israeli lobby within Labour.

Banned

Re: I thought Shami Chakrabarti had managed to get rid of Anti Semitism in the Labour party

Quote Originally Posted by ninianclark View Post
    I thought Shami Chakrabarti had managed to get rid of Anti Semitism in the Labour party

Good old Shameless,sold her principles for a shiny piece of tin and £300 per day plus expenses.fvcking hypocrit.

I don't think there is a problem in the labour party itself.

It is the army of people on twitter etc that think they're edgy and "in the know" by supporting the Palestine cause.

It is an easy conflict to pick sides, so that is why they do it.

Quote Originally Posted by شهرستان کاردیف View Post

It is the army of people on twitter etc that think they're edgy and "in the know" by supporting the Palestine cause.

I should say there are obviously people with much more knowledge about it than me and they support palestine.

But there are loads of social media with next to no idea about it and they are anti Semitic. Usually muslim leaning.

I should say there are obviously people with much more knowledge about it than me and they support palestine.

But there are loads of social media with next to no idea about it and they are anti Semitic. Usually muslim leaning.
    Thank feck we haven't got anyone like that on here.

Quote Originally Posted by Dr Lecter View Post

It isn't a conflict and there are no sides. There is an illegal occupier and there are those who are being illegally occupied.

Quote Originally Posted by Splott David View Post
    It isn't a conflict and there are no sides. There is an illegal occupier and there are those who are being illegally occupied.
    There is an illegal occupier and there are those who are being illegally occupied.

This is a strange opinion. It presumes I think the innocent Palestinians, the "occupied", are the reason for the conflict. When they aren't.

It is muddying the waters so no person against israel can be claimed to be evil.

Generalising the "occupied" to absolve evil people of crimes against innocent israelis.

There are sides. Hamas, iran etc are a side. And they should be judged. And they have prolonged the heartache of the Palestinians.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by TruBlue View Post

Quote Originally Posted by goslow View Post
    If there's a vacancy, in the interest of the rest of the members I'm willing to make the sacrifice and give it a go.

Quote Originally Posted by Splott David View Post
    If there's a vacancy, in the interest of the rest of the members I'm willing to make the sacrifice and give it a go.
    Sorry. The vacancy has already been filled.

By gluey.