+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Russia blamed for downing of MH17

Russia blamed for downing of MH17

No one bothered to ask Russia to be involved in the investigation. This scenario seems to be repeating itself again and again. Russia gets blamed and has no opportunity to defend itself or contribute to investigations.

http://www.rense.com/general96/russblamed.htm

Re: Russia blamed for downing of MH17

Quote Originally Posted by Splott David View Post
    No one bothered to ask Russia to be involved in the investigation. This scenario seems to be repeating itself again and again. Russia gets blamed and has no opportunity to defend itself or contribute to investigations.

Since when have murderers been asked to help investigate their own crimes.

Quote Originally Posted by TruBlue View Post
    Since when have murderers been asked to help investigate their own crimes.
    In my understanding of the law they are usually asked whether they are guilty or not guilty of whatever it is that they are alleged to have done.

Do you ever think it is the case that Russia, Iran etc may occasionally do something wrong?.

Ever.

In my understanding of the law they are usually asked whether they are guilty or not guilty of whatever it is that they are alleged to have done.
    I think they replied with a "no comment" interview.

Quote Originally Posted by LordKenwyne View Post
    Do you ever think it is the case that Russia, Iran etc may occasionally do something wrong?.

Ever.
    Point out what it is that you think they have done wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by TruBlue View Post
    I think they replied with a "no comment" interview.
    Which neatly sidesteps the issue of why the Russian government are calling for an independent investigation into this incident and why they have been ignored for the Dutch investigation.

Point out what it is that you think they have done wrong.
    Annexing part of a sovereign country for a start.

As well as having total crap living standards, a GDP less than us............. with ridiculous energy sources.

A population too pathetically scared to revolt.

Are they not killing civilians in Syria?. Or is that all propaganda. Did they drop flowers and love from their planes taking off from iran?.

As well as having total crap living standards, a GDP less than us............. with ridiculous energy sources.

Are they not killing civilians in Syria?. Or is that all propaganda. Did they drop flowers and love from their planes taking off from iran?.
    I think you will find they are supporting the legitimate government of Syria, against the USA/Western backed Jihadist terrorists most of whom have come from outside Syria.

I think you will find they are supporting the legitimate government of Syria, against the USA/Western backed Jihadist terrorists most of whom have come from outside Syria.
    Al-Assad was elected president by an unopposed ballot on 10 July 2000. Good luck voting anyone other than baath in syria

Hilariously hypocritical. Can you not see it?. The mass slaughter of innocents, then criticise Israel for crimes no where near as bad.

I thought you were against collective punishment?.

How many dead in Syria now?. 400,000 in 5 years? Well over that isn't it?.

I am all for destroying the sunni insurgency in Syria by the way. But just because they are a legitimate government doesn't mean they have a free hand to murder anyone near a sunni majority town.

Such bias it is comical.

Call a spade a spade. Nearly every side in this conflict have been heavily involved in war crimes.

Spend 5 minutes looking through this chaps timeline and explain how you can defend it:

https://twitter.com/sakirkhader
    Last edited by LordKenwyne; 30-09-16 at 13:19.

Which neatly sidesteps the issue of why the Russian government are calling for an independent investigation into this incident and why they have been ignored for the Dutch investigation.
    So to you, 'independent' would mean investigate it themselves?

Quote Originally Posted by Eric Cartman View Post
    So to you, 'independent' would mean investigate it themselves?
    Why would you rely on an investigation from those who made the accusations without any form of facts or evidence?

I'm sure they are innocent ,such a stand up society and leader ,remind me who invaded who , hope its not one of them Zionism things again , as it getting crazy they are everywhere .

Al-Assad was elected president by an unopposed ballot on 10 July 2000. Good luck voting anyone other than baath in syria

Hilariously hypocritical. Can you not see it?. The mass slaughter of innocents, then criticise Israel for crimes no where near as bad.

I thought you were against collective punishment?.

How many dead in Syria now?. 400,000 in 5 years? Well over that isn't it?.

I am all for destroying the sunni insurgency in Syria by the way. But just because they are a legitimate government doesn't mean they have a free hand to murder anyone near a sunni majority town.

Such bias it is comical.

Call a spade a spade. Nearly every side in this conflict have been heavily involved in war crimes.

Spend 5 minutes looking through this chaps timeline and explain how you can defend it:

https://twitter.com/sakirkhader
    I am beginning to think its a wind up.

Banned

MH17 was shot down by russian separatists using a russian supplied BUK.ever since the atrocity the russian have lied time and time again,they even went as far as fabricating an air to air attack by a ukranian fighter,of course if you get all your 'evidence' from state funded anti western propaganda sources you will have been conditioned to disbelieve anything from the evil empire.

So in relation to MH17 then? Nothing?

Quote Originally Posted by goslow View Post
    MH17 was shot down by russian separatists using a russian supplied BUK.ever since the atrocity the russian have lied time and time again,they even went as far as fabricating an air to air attack by a ukranian fighter,of course if you get all your 'evidence' from state funded anti western propaganda sources you will have been conditioned to disbelieve anything from the evil empire.
    These Russian separatists are Ukrainians who don't wish to be ruled by fascist dictators installed by the USA in Kiev.

These Russian separatists are Ukrainians who don't wish to be ruled by fascist dictators installed by the USA in Kiev.
    Hahaha.

They'd get more traction if they acted as ukrainians then wouldn't they.

So in relation to MH17 then? Nothing?
    Not everything that you make up in your fried little brain is true.

Russia, a nuclear-armed superpower, has already vetoed a Dutch-backed request to the United Nations to establish an international tribunal.

The radar images released this week contradicted a similar image that Russian officials showed two years ago, which depicted two dots: one for the airliner and a second for a Ukrainian fighter jet that Russia suggested could have shot it down. At the news conference, the investigators said Russia had not responded to their request for “primary original radar data.”

Quote Originally Posted by life on mars View Post
    I am beginning to think its a wind up.
    It is pointless.

Absolutely any widely held opinion he'll find an angle.

You could find hundreds of articles on something. It'll be mass media, so it'll be lies and propaganda. He'll find some nobody with a blog from chicago and apparently that gives his opinion credibility.

When the countries he most likes have next to no free press. That is why they look the bbc world service.

The most lobsided conscious I have ever witnessed.

Actually I'm interested.

Is there any information on this?

It is pointless.

Absolutely any widely held opinion he'll find an angle.

You could find hundreds of articles on something. It'll be mass media, so it'll be lies and propaganda. He'll find some nobody with a blog from chicago and apparently that gives his opinion credibility.

When the countries he most likes have next to no free press. That is why they look the bbc world service.

The most lobsided conscious I have ever witnessed.

"He'll find some nobody with a blog from chicago and apparently that gives his opinion credibility."

Stephen Lendman has an excellent reputation as an investigative journalist geo-political commentator and blogger. Is it because he's Jewish?

"He'll find some nobody with a blog from chicago and apparently that gives his opinion credibility."

Stephen Lendman has an excellent reputation as an investigative journalist geo-political commentator and blogger. Is it because he's Jewish?
    Fair enough, I'm not racist because I've got lots of black friends.

But then you regularly talk to smeggypants on twitter.

Someone may not think you are anti semitic (MAY. That hitler pokemon guy....) but that smeggypants there is no doubt.

He says he isn't but those jewish cartoons with warts etc were all the rage on his timeline in the past.

At least you have breaks from banging on about israel. That is his life. Throwing around all the abuse in the world, you call him a freak: blocked.
    Last edited by LordKenwyne; 30-09-16 at 18:12.

Fair enough, I'm not racist because I've got lots of black friends.

But then you regularly talk to smeggypants on twitter.

Someone may not think you are anti semitic (MAY. That hitler pokemon guy....) but that smeggypants there is no doubt.

He says he isn't but those jewish cartoons with warts etc were all the rage on his timeline in the past.

At least you have breaks from banging on about israel. That is his life. Throwing around all the abuse in the world, you call him a freak: blocked.
    I talk with 4,200+ people on Twitter. I don't know who they all are or what their particular political interests are.

I talk with 4,200+ people on Twitter. I don't know who they all are or what their particular political interests are.
    Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm