+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Russia blamed for downing of MH17

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: Russia blamed for downing of MH17

Quote Originally Posted by life on mars View Post
    I am beginning to think its a wind up.
    It is pointless.

Absolutely any widely held opinion he'll find an angle.

You could find hundreds of articles on something. It'll be mass media, so it'll be lies and propaganda. He'll find some nobody with a blog from chicago and apparently that gives his opinion credibility.

When the countries he most likes have next to no free press. That is why they look the bbc world service.

The most lobsided conscious I have ever witnessed.

Quote Originally Posted by LordKenwyne View Post
    It is pointless.

Absolutely any widely held opinion he'll find an angle.

You could find hundreds of articles on something. It'll be mass media, so it'll be lies and propaganda. He'll find some nobody with a blog from chicago and apparently that gives his opinion credibility.

When the countries he most likes have next to no free press. That is why they look the bbc world service.

The most lobsided conscious I have ever witnessed.

"He'll find some nobody with a blog from chicago and apparently that gives his opinion credibility."

Stephen Lendman has an excellent reputation as an investigative journalist geo-political commentator and blogger. Is it because he's Jewish?

Quote Originally Posted by Splott David View Post
    "He'll find some nobody with a blog from chicago and apparently that gives his opinion credibility."

Stephen Lendman has an excellent reputation as an investigative journalist geo-political commentator and blogger. Is it because he's Jewish?
    Fair enough, I'm not racist because I've got lots of black friends.

But then you regularly talk to smeggypants on twitter.

Someone may not think you are anti semitic (MAY. That hitler pokemon guy....) but that smeggypants there is no doubt.

He says he isn't but those jewish cartoons with warts etc were all the rage on his timeline in the past.

At least you have breaks from banging on about israel. That is his life. Throwing around all the abuse in the world, you call him a freak: blocked.
    Last edited by LordKenwyne; 30-09-16 at 18:12.

Fair enough, I'm not racist because I've got lots of black friends.

But then you regularly talk to smeggypants on twitter.

Someone may not think you are anti semitic (MAY. That hitler pokemon guy....) but that smeggypants there is no doubt.

He says he isn't but those jewish cartoons with warts etc were all the rage on his timeline in the past.

At least you have breaks from banging on about israel. That is his life. Throwing around all the abuse in the world, you call him a freak: blocked.
    I talk with 4,200+ people on Twitter. I don't know who they all are or what their particular political interests are.

Quote Originally Posted by Splott David View Post
    I talk with 4,200+ people on Twitter. I don't know who they all are or what their particular political interests are.
    Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

My latest one. What am I supposed to do, ignore her questions?

You have a new follower on Twitter.

Yalda Hakim
    @BBCYaldaHakim
    Anchor and Correspondent. Host of BBC World News' Impact with Yalda Hakim
    London via Sydney & Kabul · http://www.bbc.com/world