+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Momentum pressured to get rid of Jackie Walker

Momentum pressured to get rid of Jackie Walker

"When you should realise the word antisemitism is being falsely used to protect Zionist Israel and not Jewish people at all and when you start to question this, the use of the term antisemitism, you can come under attack by those who are protecting their very existence that has been falsified as Jewish prophecy being fulfilled, when reality it is a political exploitation of Jewish texts to bring about the Zionist state of Israel that funds your government in the UK.
    Shut her up quickly people might listen to her, she must be a self-hating Jew perhaps...
    "But as a mixed-race person who is African and Jewish, I was making the point that why is the Cambodian genocide, which was after the 1940s, included and the African holocaust is not?” Walker said the criticism should be seen through the prism of the “political differences underlying it”.
    “In terms of Holocaust Day, wouldn’t it be wonderful if Holocaust Day was open to all people who experienced Holocaust?” she can be heard telling organisers in a recording of the event.
    "I was looking for information and I still haven’t heard a definition of antisemitism that I can work with.”
    Manuel Cortes, the general secretary of the TSSA union and a strong backer of Corbyn, called on Walker to resign from the Labour party immediately. “I am asking Jackie that, in the interests of unity, she resigns at once from our party and also as vice-chair of Momentum,” he said. “If she doesn’t, both the Labour party and Momentum need to act to get rid of her at once. Furthermore, TSSA will seriously reconsider our union’s support for Momentum if she is still in post by this time next week.”

Source: Israel deceit and lies.

https://www.theguardian.com/politics...P=share_btn_fb

Re: Momentum pressured to get rid of Jackie Walker

She didn't mention Indonesia.

Quote Originally Posted by Splott David View Post
    "When you should realise the word antisemitism is being falsely used to protect Zionist Israel and not Jewish people at all and when you start to question this, the use of the term antisemitism, you can come under attack by those who are protecting their very existence that has been falsified as Jewish prophecy being fulfilled, when reality it is a political exploitation of Jewish texts to bring about the Zionist state of Israel that funds your government in the UK.
    Shut her up quickly people might listen to her, she must be a self-hating Jew perhaps...
    "But as a mixed-race person who is African and Jewish, I was making the point that why is the Cambodian genocide, which was after the 1940s, included and the African holocaust is not?” Walker said the criticism should be seen through the prism of the “political differences underlying it”.
    “In terms of Holocaust Day, wouldn’t it be wonderful if Holocaust Day was open to all people who experienced Holocaust?” she can be heard telling organisers in a recording of the event.
    "I was looking for information and I still haven’t heard a definition of antisemitism that I can work with.”
    Manuel Cortes, the general secretary of the TSSA union and a strong backer of Corbyn, called on Walker to resign from the Labour party immediately. “I am asking Jackie that, in the interests of unity, she resigns at once from our party and also as vice-chair of Momentum,” he said. “If she doesn’t, both the Labour party and Momentum need to act to get rid of her at once. Furthermore, TSSA will seriously reconsider our union’s support for Momentum if she is still in post by this time next week.”

Source: Israel deceit and lies.

https://www.theguardian.com/politics...P=share_btn_fb
    I thought we would get a least a draw on Saturday >

Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
    She didn't mention Indonesia.
    Are they in the Championship

Blue in the Face

The Turks don't fully recognise the Armenian genocide either.

Banned

What's this African holocaust?