+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Its that time again....

Its that time again....

So here we are again my sheep interfering friends!

Bristol City are coming to town.....

I must say I quite enjoyed the last visit despite not winning the game and off the back of watching us dismantle Fulham at the Cottage, beat Leeds and then on Saturday beat Forest - I am looking forward to this next trip on Friday night.
    To give an idea on why -

1. We are 5th with the aim of going into the top 2.
    2. We have the top scorer in the division and joint top scorer in the country
    3. We are looking to win 5 in a row next week
    4. Cardiff - just from a cursory look - do not seem ideally prepared to beat us or stop us

So, lets see what you got....

BTW I don't like this new website. Its very slow and I had to re-register and it has spelled my name wrong too.

Re: Its that time again....

Where have you been?

We've had to put up with a Merthyr Weeds fan for abuse & entertainment, he's now banned.

Keep it clean, no abuse, no punching below the belt and prepare for a reality check.

You're on fire, we're shite, therefore a banker 1-0 for us (but it will have to be an own goal).

Quote Originally Posted by Jursset_BrisCity View Post

I must say I quite enjoyed the last visit despite not winning the game and off the back of watching us dismantle Fulham at the Cottage, beat Leeds and then on Saturday beat Forest - I am looking forward to this next trip on Friday night.
    To give an idea on why -

4. Cardiff - just from a cursory look - do not seem ideally prepared to beat us or stop us

BTW I don't like this new website. Its very slow and I had to re-register and it has spelled my name wrong too.
    Someone can't take a hint...

The site spelled your name wrong?

Ah one of my favourite times of the year. Beating bristol. Glad you game is coming up, we really need a win.

I am always clean and above board.
    I received a lovely happy birthday email from this site in July but I couldn't log in or receive my details.

Anyway no matter. I still need to get my ticket for next Friday but still time before its on general sale.

I am thinking we will win it 2-1 and give our customary stupid goal away somehow.

Enjoy the 3 points

I received a lovely happy birthday email from this site in July but I couldn't log in or receive my details.

Anyway no matter. I still need to get my ticket for next Friday but still time before its on general sale.

I am thinking we will win it 2-1 and give our customary stupid goal away somehow.
    Not for us thanks , we have given up goals for the foreseeable future.

We like to give the opposition at least two goals , club is hoping to win best ground for the away fans again this year. They were running out of ideas till someone thought up that pearler. (Let them all win)

Goals are for wimps, we like NIL.

To give an idea on why -

Yes. That's what happened. You entered your information correctly, but the stupid web code got it wrong.

Aden Flint and Hodor Magnusson will find a way to cause a goal.

First Team

No doubt that both on and off the pitch you are currently a country mile ahead of our shambolic club.
    Sadly, for you, this means in true City style we will put on a display that will make the Brazil team of 1970 look like a Sunday pub team.
    Obviously, that this will be happening against you lot cheers me up no end ! Then again, bearing in mind how the rest of the season will probably pan out even you lot can't begrudge us this small relief.

City 0-2 Wurzels.

To give an idea on why -

Iceland 2 Royal Worshipper - Sycophants 1

Are you on to referring to national scorelines now?
    Are things that bad?

Ps one of the Icelandic players from that game is in our back 4 now.

We are due to accidentally beat someone. Hedgepokers beware

Should everyone come back without injury this weekend, I will hazard a guess we will stick with the standard 4-4-1-1 away from home of -

Frank Fielding
    Josh Brownhill
    Aden Flint
    Hodor Magnusson
    Scott Golbourne

Callum O'Dowda
    Gary O'Neil
    Bobby Reid
    Jamie Paterson

Lee Tomlin

Tammy Abraham

We shall see.
    Trollope. Ex Rovers and managing Cardiff. He will be welcomed....

Should everyone come back without injury this weekend, I will hazard a guess we will stick with the standard 4-4-1-1 away from home of -

Frank Fielding
    Josh Brownhill
    Aden Flint
    Hodor Magnusson
    Scott Golbourne

Callum O'Dowda
    Gary O'Neil
    Bobby Reid
    Jamie Paterson

Lee Tomlin

Tammy Abraham

We shall see.
    Keep up at the back !!! He should be long gone by then. We may even be on our third manager by next Friday

I was there at that momentous event at your place where we took you apart and thrashed you 6-0, and oh what a joyous evening that was for the City hordes on the away end. The Wurzel fans throwing their free programmes onto the pitch at 0-4 was manna from heaven for us Welsh lads.

However, given your current form and should Trollope still be in situ come this game, then I fear it could be a result reversal.

Are you on to referring to national scorelines now?
    Are things that bad?

Ps one of the Icelandic players from that game is in our back 4 now.
    It is an excellent point though. I'm almost certain that you were cheering on the Y Ddraig Coch as we surged to the semis

And just when are you going to get rid of that dirge that is GSTQ and get yourselves a proper national anthem for England? Show some backbone, there's a good chap.

Frank Fielding
    Josh Brownhill
    Aden Flint
    Hodor Magnusson
    Scott Golbourne

Callum O'Dowda
    Gary O'Neil
    Bobby Reid
    Jamie Paterson

Lee Tomlin

Tammy Abraham

We shall see.
    I wouldn't bother with defenders as we don't bother with attacking

Oh yes, the carrot worriers cup final

double post

Quote Originally Posted by Arfur Europe View Post
    It is an excellent point though. I'm almost certain that you were cheering on the Y Ddraig Coch as we surged to the semis

And just when are you going to get rid of that dirge that is GSTQ and get yourselves a proper national anthem for England? Show some backbone, there's a good chap.
    Wouldn't be unreasonable if I had supported them given half seemed to be born in the same country I am?
    But no. I did not.

I am not overly bothered on international football these days.

Frank Fielding
    Josh Brownhill
    Aden Flint
    Hodor Magnusson
    Scott Golbourne

Callum O'Dowda
    Gary O'Neil
    Bobby Reid
    Jamie Paterson

Lee Tomlin

Tammy Abraham

We shall see.
    HODOR!!!!!!

Good to have you back you carrot crunching six fingered bastard.

Is your brother still shooting Palestinian children?

If so, let me introduce you to Splott Dai.