+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Its that time again....

Re: Its that time again....

Quote Originally Posted by Jursset_BrisCity View Post
    Wouldn't be unreasonable if I had supported them given half seemed to be born in the same country I am?
    But no. I did not.

I am not overly bothered on international football these days.
    That's a pity. And I agree - I'd be the same over there too.

Quote Originally Posted by Dr Lecter View Post
    HODOR!!!!!!

Good to have you back you carrot crunching six fingered bastard.

Is your brother still shooting Palestinian children?

If so, let me introduce you to Splott Dai.
    My brother had an exchange on Twitter with Splott David last year actually.
    Funniest thing I saw.

But sadly he's now no longer allowed on Twitter. None of them are.
    Yes he has 12 months left.

Quote Originally Posted by Arfur Europe View Post
    It is an excellent point though. I'm almost certain that you were cheering on the Y Ddraig Coch as we surged to the semis

And just when are you going to get rid of that dirge that is GSTQ and get yourselves a proper national anthem for England? Show some backbone, there's a good chap.
    nothing wrong with gstq. a fine stirring tune. that makes the hairs on your neck stand up and brings a lump to your throaght.

Bristol, your team, are 5th in the league. Yet, you will always seem unimportant. Just my opinion.

People tell me Bristol isn't a proper football town. Is that true? Genuine question.

Quote Originally Posted by kingbillyboy View Post
    nothing wrong with gstq. a fine stirring tune. that makes the hairs on your neck stand up and brings a lump to your throaght.
    Cancer ?

my symapthies, whats he got?

everything wrong with gstq. a sh1t stirring tune. that makes a lump stand up on your neck and brings hairs to your throat.
    FYP

My brother had an exchange on Twitter with Splott David last year actually.
    Funniest thing I saw.

But sadly he's now no longer allowed on Twitter. None of them are.
    11 messages before you've mentioned him.

I didn't actually. I answered a direct question.

So this game just got interesting with the appointment of Colin.
    We have a mutual understanding. He doesn't like us and we don't like him.

He will be the man to take Cardiff away from the relegation places but the brand of football will be dire.

I still don't think Cardiff will beat us but the job has become a little harder now no question.

Ah Warnock again. Didn't expect that.
    HOOOOOOOOOOF!
    😊

So this game just got interesting with the appointment of Colin.
    We have a mutual understanding. He doesn't like us and we don't like him.

He will be the man to take Cardiff away from the relegation places but the brand of football will be dire.

I still don't think Cardiff will beat us but the job has become a little harder now no question.

Ah Warnock again. Didn't expect that.
    HOOOOOOOOOOF!
    ��
    I can smell your fear Wurzel.

It smells of carrots and sweat.

Quote Originally Posted by Dr Lecter View Post
    I can smell your fear Wurzel.

It smells of carrots and sweat.
    With just a delicate hint of Frosty Jack cider..

City have requested more tickets for the Severnside derby at Cardiff City next Friday (October 14th, 7.45pm).

From the initial allocation of 1,341 tickets, only seats in the Family Section remain. Subsequently the club has now requested a further 500 tickets for the Sky Bet Championship match, which is to be screened live by Sky Sports.

City fans will be able to attend the game at Cardiff City Stadium without being placed under any travel restrictions. Previously fans have been required to travel by official coaches only, or collect their tickets en route to the game from a service station.

Supporters should be aware that the Severn tunnel will be closed to trains on the night. Fans are advised that a replacement bus service will in place between Parkway and Newport, with a train on to Cardiff Central. On the way back it will be a direct bus from Cardiff Central to Bristol Parkway, and then a train to Bristol Temple Meads.

In addition, those using CATS coaches will not be able to park on site at Ashton Gate due to the Bristol Rugby match taking place. Coaches will board from the KFC car park, adjacent to the stadium.

Tickets are now on general sale. For more details about the sales procedure and prices, click here.

City have requested more tickets for the Severnside derby at Cardiff City next Friday (October 14th, 7.45pm).

From the initial allocation of 1,341 tickets, only seats in the Family Section remain. Subsequently the club has now requested a further 500 tickets for the Sky Bet Championship match, which is to be screened live by Sky Sports.

City fans will be able to attend the game at Cardiff City Stadium without being placed under any travel restrictions. Previously fans have been required to travel by official coaches only, or collect their tickets en route to the game from a service station.

Supporters should be aware that the Severn tunnel will be closed to trains on the night. Fans are advised that a replacement bus service will in place between Parkway and Newport, with a train on to Cardiff Central. On the way back it will be a direct bus from Cardiff Central to Bristol Parkway, and then a train to Bristol Temple Meads.

In addition, those using CATS coaches will not be able to park on site at Ashton Gate due to the Bristol Rugby match taking place. Coaches will board from the KFC car park, adjacent to the stadium.

Tickets are now on general sale. For more details about the sales procedure and prices, click here.
    Don't you think it would be more useful posting this on the Wurzels' message board?

I think they already know.
    Are you banned on there again?

Christ Scott Globourne was a Reading reject from years ago.Brizzle are punching well above their weight. Hope the Bluebirds smash them.

I think they already know.
    Are you banned on there again?
    Not so far as I know. I've hardly bothered since we went up to the PL and you went down to League 1. Didn't seem much point then and I guess I've broken the habit.

deluded. It's embarrassing and sycophantic. Worst anthem in the world by a mile, worshipping a tax dodging German!

Quote Originally Posted by PerryJason View Post
    deluded. It's embarrassing and sycophantic. Worst anthem in the world by a mile, worshipping a tax dodging German!
    Don't forget, they are imploring a made up floaty man in the sky to "save" her too.

So here we are again my sheep interfering friends!

Bristol City are coming to town.....

I must say I quite enjoyed the last visit despite not winning the game and off the back of watching us dismantle Fulham at the Cottage, beat Leeds and then on Saturday beat Forest - I am looking forward to this next trip on Friday night.
    To give an idea on why -

1. We are 5th with the aim of going into the top 2.
    2. We have the top scorer in the division and joint top scorer in the country
    3. We are looking to win 5 in a row next week
    4. Cardiff - just from a cursory look - do not seem ideally prepared to beat us or stop us

So, lets see what you got....

BTW I don't like this new website. Its very slow and I had to re-register and it has spelled my name wrong too.
    We're in our worst position for 12 seasons. If you can't beat us this time probably best to stick to eggball.

So here we are again my sheep interfering friends!

Bristol City are coming to town.....

I must say I quite enjoyed the last visit despite not winning the game and off the back of watching us dismantle Fulham at the Cottage, beat Leeds and then on Saturday beat Forest - I am looking forward to this next trip on Friday night.
    To give an idea on why -

1. We are 5th with the aim of going into the top 2.
    2. We have the top scorer in the division and joint top scorer in the country
    3. We are looking to win 5 in a row next week
    4. Cardiff - just from a cursory look - do not seem ideally prepared to beat us or stop us

So, lets see what you got.....

Morning Jursset(y)...Thought it worth bumping your original post. You don't sound as confident as you did when you posted this at the beginning of the month.
    In fact you have been positively playing it down inferring that Brizzle are the underdog.
    Strange that a team 2nd from bottom without kicking a ball have come so far in a couple of weeks.

No my carrot crunching, scrumpy slurping, tractor driving yokel friend, you will be fancying your chances alright, though at the time of scribing you made no allowance for the "The Warnock factor"

Win, lose or draw, the resurgence begins tonight!

crying in his cider tonight

Earth to Jursset .. come in Jursset ...

What a complete tw@t he is, mind you he is English

That's him gone again for a while.