+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Assange: "can't we just drone this guy?"

Assange: "can't we just drone this guy?"

Re: Assange: "can't we just drone this guy?"

Quote Originally Posted by ninianclark View Post
    There is going to be a lot more of this over the coming weeks, wiki leaks say they have 'pure' evidence - ie data evidence can prove it's source without challenge that has enough evidence that would mean Clinton would be impeached by a grand jury.

What happens next is anyones guess.

Meanwhile Trump it seems made a massive tax loss back in the 80's to another company that means he has paid no tax ever since. He is a genius for doing this apparently !! or it means he paid a genius to do it for him and then take the 'credit'.

Having to chose between those is an impossible choice.
    http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...n-Clinton.html

Blue in the Face

If she was going to be impeached it should've happened with stuff Wikileaks had previously leaked.

I said a while back that Wikileaks could end up swaying the US election.

Quote Originally Posted by ninianclark View Post
    There is going to be a lot more of this over the coming weeks, wiki leaks say they have 'pure' evidence - ie data evidence can prove it's source without challenge that has enough evidence that would mean Clinton would be impeached by a grand jury.

What happens next is anyones guess.

Meanwhile Trump it seems made a massive tax loss back in the 80's to another company that means he has paid no tax ever since. He is a genius for doing this apparently !! or it means he paid a genius to do it for him and then take the 'credit'.

Having to chose between those is an impossible choice.
    Hillary selling Libyan arms to ISIS is about to catch up with her?

If Americans were left with a straight choice between Hitler or Stalin they would end up choosing one of them.

Blue in the Face

Quote Originally Posted by Splott David View Post
    Thing is, Wikileaks has already put out stuff on this issue and the public reaction has been extremely apathetic. Maybe because people in and out of America knew this kind of thing is going on anyway? Perhaps there will be more evidence to support this?

But I'm expecting fresh stuff. Some of it will be related to the election process in the US and there it sounds like Google related revelations. So perhaps more NSA style spying from Google?

I'm still fantasising that somehow this could all see Bernie back on the ballot!

Is that facts or your opinion?

If you've got evidence then present it - I'll even report a crime on your behalf if you're worried about Mossad.

If it's just your opinion then back it up with facts.

That's how a debate works.

If Americans were left with a straight choice between Hitler or Stalin they would end up choosing one of them.
    Stalin for me.

Much better moustache.

Quote Originally Posted by Dr Lecter View Post
    Is that facts or your opinion?

If you've got evidence then present it - I'll even report a crime on your behalf if you're worried about Mossad.

If it's just your opinion then back it up with facts.

That's how a debate works.
    Slow down Doc I'm a pensioner...

http://redstatewatcher.com/article.asp?id=32072

But right wing init?

They will only think its a Zionists plot anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by Blue in the Face View Post
    Thing is, Wikileaks has already put out stuff on this issue and the public reaction has been extremely apathetic. Maybe because people in and out of America knew this kind of thing is going on anyway? Perhaps there will be more evidence to support this?

But I'm expecting fresh stuff. Some of it will be related to the election process in the US and there it sounds like Google related revelations. So perhaps more NSA style spying from Google?

I'm still fantasising that somehow this could all see Bernie back on the ballot!
    She's after the Trump votes. Go Hillary go.