+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Do we need a "Safe space" on this board ?

Do we need a "Safe space" on this board ?

I have noticed posts disappearing because they have offended someone. Some people are so sensitive that anything will offend them. I think they need their own "safe space" on this board. One might say that these people should just get over themselves and grow a pair. But I think they need protecting from abuse and politically incorrect references. For example, someone might accurately call them "granny licking, knob scoffling milksops and ninnyhammers" but that would be unacceptable. Instead of waiting for them to run to teacher to complain about some supposed offence how about a system where every post on a safe part of the board was monitored for any real world references or strong language beforehand.

A separate "fight club" board has already been set up for political posts. That's working well. Those of a more robust disposition can join in the battle between a gang of Zionists and a twenty stone imam from Splott who was once convicted of mail fraud by dressing wife number four in a red burka and positioning her next to a postbox.

Re: Do we need a "Safe space" on this board ?

Quote Originally Posted by David Vincent View Post
    I have noticed posts disappearing because they have offended someone. Some people are so sensitive that anything will offend them. I think they need their own "safe space" on this board. One might say that these people should just get over themselves and grow a pair. But I think they need protecting from abuse and politically incorrect references. For example, someone might accurately call them "granny licking, knob scoffling milksops and ninnyhammers" but that would be unacceptable. Instead of waiting for them to run to teacher to complain about some supposed offence how about a system where every post on a safe part of the board was monitored for any real world references or strong language beforehand.

A separate "fight club" board has already been set up for political posts. That's working well. Those of a more robust disposition can join in the battle between a gang of Zionists and a twenty stone imam from Splott who was once convicted of mail fraud by dressing wife number four in a red burka and positioning her next to a postbox.
    It's complete bollocks, although the incident did take place. At the time I was not married to the lady and was just doing a quick comparison as I also had feelings for the postbox, alas they was not reciprocated, so the wedding went ahead.

fu ck off

Blog Entries

We already have one, it's called closing the page.

Feminist Jazz hands to that.

We do need one to many pussies And fruit cakes on here

Where's my gone in the chamakh thread? To many posts getting deleted and FFS mun people crying because somebody said something on the internet

Quote Originally Posted by jamieccfc View Post
    Where's my gone in the chamakh thread? To many posts getting deleted and FFS mun people crying because somebody said something on the internet
    The only person and bleating....so far...is you.

The sooner the likes of you, CASUAL and 1948 grow up the better.

This message board will be better without you.

Quote Originally Posted by Elysium View Post

.. Crikey...

Quote Originally Posted by Vimana. View Post
    .. Crikey...
    I think my irony klaxon just exploded...

Quote Originally Posted by Ainsley Harriott View Post
    I think my irony klaxon just exploded...
    Mine disintegrated. Just ordered a new one. Carbon fibre and Kevlar construction. May last a week or so.

You need to get a grip! I couldn't give 2 ****s what somebody says to me on here, have you ever stopped to think why nobody likes you

Quote Originally Posted by jamieccfc View Post
    You need to get a grip! I couldn't give 2 ****s what somebody says to me on here, have you ever stopped to think why nobody likes you
    Always the victim, never his fault.