+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Russia mobilising 40 million citizens in four-day civil defence drill beginning today

Russia mobilising 40 million citizens in four-day civil defence drill beginning today

Large-scale All-Russian civil defense drill to take place from 4 to 7 October - http://en.mchs.ru/mass_media/news/item/32915549/

Seems like the gigantic drill has been hastily arranged. Coincidence, or is the proxy Syrian war soon to become much bigger?

Re: Russia mobilising 40 million citizens in four-day civil defence drill beginning today

Clinton has been pushing for a no-fly zone over Syria for the past year. Jihadi John Kerry has been dropping hints that he believes it's a good idea. Here's what America's top military man thought such an action would entail when asked less than a fortnight ago.

Blue in the Face

Re: Russia mobilising 40 million citizens in four-day civil defence drill beginning today

The fact that this is information we're privy to, could simply mean it's a posturing tactic to empower any bilateral negotiations. Same reason for stockpiling nukes.

Has TruBlue been mobilised yet? I reckon he should start doing a few laps around the block every evening as preparation

Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
    Has TruBlue been mobilised yet? I reckon he should start doing a few laps around the block every evening as preparation
    He wants to bet me 50 quid that all-out Russia v. USA conflict doesn't break out before Nov. 8th. If it did, particularly should a nuke get lobbed, the first casualty of the war would be the internet, and I wouldn't get paid as no way would I go searching for his regiment.

This headline is from today's Daily Express - Russia builds huge underground shelters in Moscow as it prepares for NUCLEAR WAR with West: http://www.express.co.uk/news/world/...ama-syria-isis

Are there any civilian bunkers in South Wales?

Quote Originally Posted by Organ Morgan. View Post
    He wants to bet me 50 quid that all-out Russia v. USA conflict doesn't break out before Nov. 8th. If it did, particularly should a nuke get lobbed, the first casualty of the war would be the internet, and I wouldn't get paid as no way would I go searching for his regiment.

This headline is from today's Daily Express - Russia builds huge underground shelters in Moscow as it prepares for NUCLEAR WAR with West: http://www.express.co.uk/news/world/...ama-syria-isis

Tut tut tut. You've been reading too many of those disinformation websites again and doing the same.

The bet is that the elections do or don't get cancelled. How that happens doesn't matter.

You bottled it, no hard feelings but at least accept you've bottled it.

Good one.

Russia would be obliterated.

Russia is all talk. They are not the world player they claim to be. Not in the slightest. Main allies with belarus and other shit holes run by nutters.

If we are being OTT, blow up a few of the major Russia states then you'll be left with an even more desolate country than now.

Prioritising foreign exploits instead of improving the country. 150 million + population, energy sources we can only dream of. And we still produce and sell more as a country Little old grey Britain.

The Syria issue is an attempt by Russia to seem current, when they aren't. They are a means to an end for their flaky allies. Bunch of back stabbers.
    Last edited by LordKenwyne; 04-10-16 at 14:52.

In a conventional war they wouldn't have a prayer in the air and on the sea but they have amazing weaponry. And of course, if any side deployed WMD there's the risk of everything, everywhere being obliterated. China's on Assad's side too in Syria.

Is the mobilising of 40 million ruskies worrying you and Gluey?

No, we won't be called upon to help bolster the profits of George Soros, Jacob and Evelyn Rothschild and Henry Kissinger.

We and they will admire your sacrifice though.

No, we won't be called upon to help bolster the profits of George Soros, Jacob and Evelyn Rothschild and Henry Kissinger.

We and they will admire your sacrifice though.
    Why are you going around scaremongering others then? Think of poor Gluey will you, he won't sleep tonight now worrying about Russians sending nuclear missiles over our heads.

Also I liked your link earlier to the Express. The Express makes your usual nonsense links look sane.

Quote Originally Posted by TruBlue View Post
    Tut tut tut. You've been reading too many of those disinformation websites again and doing the same.

The bet is that the elections do or don't get cancelled. How that happens doesn't matter.

You bottled it, no hard feelings but at least accept you've bottled it.
    Yes, well as I said, it's looking more and more that conflict is the route to be taken to ensure Obama stays put. I've long thought it would be economic chaos. However, one cannot ignore all this rhetoric. The Russians are blocking the neocons plans. Either the NWO order boys concede or they take on Russia, China, Syria, Iran, North Korea and Pakistan.

Yes, well as I said, it's looking more and more that conflict is the route to be taken to ensure Obama stays put. I've long thought it would be economic chaos. However, one cannot ignore all this rhetoric. The Russians are blocking the neocons plans. Either the NWO order boys concede or they take on Russia, China, Syria, Iran, North Korea and Pakistan.
    There you go, you get a few bites at the cherry for your bet.

So can we agree the £50 bet?

There is a bunker up the Wenallt but it's not for us

Is the mobilising of 40 million ruskies worrying you and Gluey?
    Dunno about those two, but I've just received my DVD's for the last series of The Great British Bake Off, which will be getting all of my attention during the coming weeks, so WW3 can wait. Go Nadiya!

Dunno about those two, but I've just received my DVD's for the last series of The Great British Bake Off, which will be getting all of my attention during the coming weeks, so WW3 can wait. Go Nadiya!
    Good for you mate, glad it's not worrying you like it seems to be worrying Organ.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Llanedeyrnblue View Post
    There is a bunker up the Wenallt but it's not for us
    Where is it?

Quote Originally Posted by goslow View Post
    Where is it?
    Up the Wenallt

Good for you mate, glad it's not worrying you like it seems to be worrying Organ.
    Being a confirmed fatalist, I'm not worried in the least. Actually, I'm off on a five-day London jolly beginning tomorrow and I'll give the internet a break for the duration. That means I won't be giving you daily updates on the looming crisis. Like I said, should things really go haywire in those five days then this could be my last communication with you for the foreseeable future. Feign an illness or develop a twitch should they come calling with a Queen's shilling.

Being a confirmed fatalist, I'm not worried in the least. Actually, I'm off on a five-day London jolly beginning tomorrow and I'll give the internet a break for the duration. That means I won't be giving you daily updates on the looming crisis. Like I said, should things really go haywire in those five days then this could be my last communication with you for the foreseeable future. Feign an illness or develop a twitch should they come calling with a Queen's shilling.
    Before you go on your trip, a man of wealth such as yourself and someone who isn't shy of betting, why do you keep ignoring the offer of my bet? You've told me you are certain, this is free money to you....

As for opening post in this thread have you noticed the issue you over looked in the whole thing just yet?

Blog Entries

Still watching that fraud?

Im cancelling bonfire night, the skies will be too bright.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Mrs Steve R View Post
    Still watching that fraud?

its no coincidence stock markets around the world are about to crash. it is to do with amrica and russia fighting over syria. world war 3 is upon us and we wont see xmas. there is no point crying about it we cannot do anything about it. hug your kids and tell them that you love them every day for the remaining days.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by kingbillyboy View Post
    its no coincidence stock markets around the world are about to crash. it is to do with amrica and russia fighting over syria. world war 3 is upon us and we wont see xmas. there is no point crying about it we cannot do anything about it. hug your kids and tell them that you love them every day for the remaining days.
    Something to look forward to then, bring it on, no xmas shopping either, bonus