+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Russia mobilising 40 million citizens in four-day civil defence drill beginning today

Re: Russia mobilising 40 million citizens in four-day civil defence drill beginning today

Just got back from the Wenallt

Re: Russia mobilising 40 million citizens in four-day civil defence drill beginning today

Quote Originally Posted by kingbillyboy View Post
    its no coincidence stock markets around the world are about to crash. it is to do with amrica and russia fighting over syria. world war 3 is upon us and we wont see xmas. there is no point crying about it we cannot do anything about it. hug your kids and tell them that you love the Child Benefit payments but without that wonga they are not wanted any longer.
    That's a shocking admission.

Meanwhile in America

Putting the content aside, the delivery of this short Video is comical

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Nelsonca61 View Post

Meanwhile in America

Putting the content aside, the delivery of this short Video is comical
    Is he trying to be Peekay? if not he's getting there Peekay cracks me up "Blaaaddy idiots"

Quote Originally Posted by Mrs Steve R View Post
    Is he trying to be Peekay? if not he's getting there Peekay cracks me up "Blaaaddy idiots"
    The section 10-12 mins, has me rocking

Quote Originally Posted by TruBlue View Post
    Before you go on your trip, a man of wealth such as yourself and someone who isn't shy of betting, why do you keep ignoring the offer of my bet? You've told me you are certain, this is free money to you....

As for opening post in this thread have you noticed the issue you over looked in the whole thing just yet?
    Organ, I think you must've missed my post.

I answered in post five in this thread. I'll translate it for you - I'm not prepared to bet on something that I risk not being paid out should I win.

Quote Originally Posted by Organ Morgan. View Post
    I answered in post five in this thread. I'll translate it for you - I'm not prepared to bet on something that I risk not being paid out should I win.
    As I thought......

Bring it on , Theresa and Boris are ready , just imagine Boris on top of the tank ,blond hair waving in the winds, plowing through the fields of the Ukraine towards Russia with " Rule Britannia " blasting out for his tank ,just like in Kelly's Hero's.

Quote Originally Posted by life on mars View Post
    Bring it on , Theresa and Boris are ready , just imagine Boris on top of the tank ,blond hair waving in the winds, plowing through the fields of the Ukraine towards Russia with " Rule Britannia " blasting out for his tank ,just like in Kelly's Hero's.
    For some reason I can't imagine Mrs May wanting to get her shoes dirty

Then you should make the bet for charity.

Quote Originally Posted by lardy View Post
    Then you should make the bet for charity.
    I'm up for it. A charity of mine and Organs choice. Mike Morris will be able to confirm my payment should I lose.

Organ?

Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
    For some reason I can't imagine Mrs May wanting to get her shoes dirty
    A pretty poor childhood, with few luxuries. Daughter of a vicar. Publically education.

Don't see why not?.

Banned

In 2014 60 million russians took part.

Quote Originally Posted by LordKenwyne View Post
    A pretty poor childhood, with few luxuries. Daughter of a vicar. Publically education.

Don't see why not?.
    State educated rather

Quote Originally Posted by goslow View Post
    In 2014 60 million russians took part.
    I've been waiting for Organ to realise this is an annual event and not some evacuation before they launch a load of nukes.

No, we won't be called upon to help bolster the profits of George Soros, Jacob and Evelyn Rothschild and Henry Kissinger.

We and they will admire your sacrifice though.
    http://www.investopedia.com/articles...-man-world.asp

Only the Jews are corrupt.

Even though American, Arab etc etc etc wealth far exceeds that of jewish people

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by TruBlue View Post
    I've been waiting for Organ to realise this is an annual event and not some evacuation before they launch a load of nukes.

It's more fun watching him make a fool of themselves

Why when the west does this accusations of a white flag attack are being prepared. When Russia does it it becomes impending war.

Which is it, or is it something else.

Is the fool of life the one that is apparently oblivious and gets on with their life, or the one that spends their days, their years, their life reading and thinking about irrelevant events.