+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Next manager Colin Wnker Really ?

Next manager Colin Wnker Really ?

We can do better than that, Give it to Bellers, at least he gives a ****, and golf days will be lively to wake the feckers up !

The owners and players have a huge part to play in this mess.

Re: Next manager Colin Wnker Really ?

Can you list ("we can do better than") Colin Wankers Managerial achievements and then (He nows is way rouwnd Lan-head-in,like) Craig Bellamy's - and we'll have a little compare ;)

Compare what you like mate, Warnock is way past his best, and still a wanker.

Quote Originally Posted by ninianclark View Post
    I think you are way off the mark. Warnocks achievements are for all to see as a manager and in taking on clubs in similar position to what we find ourselves in.

Bellers - no managerial experience, no coaching experience of any merit. No doubt that it would be good to see Bellers involved - but undecided on whether he would be too divisive or not.

I know what yo umean about Warnock - when we have played against his teams in the past - they have been ugly horrible matches.

Same goes for a Bellers - as a play to play against he is an annoying mouthy gob sh1t , when he is in your team though by christ you want in the team and playing.
    We all know about Warnock and his past achievements, and yes he has made his mark on the game in the past, love him or hate him you know when he is about.

I suggested Bellamy as somebody who might light a fire under this mess of a club, both on and off the field. Unless the unholy trio have a plan of course? But I doubt it.

in our current situation I'd take Colin over Bellamy every time.

He is perfect for us right now as long as he can handle the owner

He took Rotherham on an 11-match unbeaten run at the end of last season to make them safe, beating several promotion contenders along the way. He's also probably not looking for a long-term contract. No idea whether he would work for us but it's pretty easy to see why he's being considered.

Quote Originally Posted by Baloo View Post
    He took Rotherham on an 11-match unbeaten run at the end of last season to make them safe, beating several promotion contenders along the way. He's also probably not looking for a long-term contract. No idea whether he would work for us but it's pretty easy to see why he's being considered.
    Warnock would not be a long-term appointment. If he got us safe and left at the end of the season that would probably suit both parties.

I would really like to see some succession planning going on if he becomes manager (not Head Coach!). Ideally an assistant manager that the club could promote when he leaves. That would give the fans a positive message and ensure that the rest of 2016-17 is about more than first team survival. Warnock-Bellamy would be interesting and might actually work (like O'Neill - Keane with Ireland).

I would get the chef to cook a meal, Kick the **** out of the plumber, and maintained the roof to avoid a **** up in the first place.

Quote Originally Posted by soulsurfer3 View Post
    We can do better than that, Give it to Bellers, at least he gives a ****, and golf days will be lively to wake the feckers up !

The owners and players have a huge part to play in this mess.
    Not everyone's cup of tea, and I am not a huge fan, but he is the type of manager that we need right now.

Quote Originally Posted by jon1959 View Post
    Warnock would not be a long-term appointment. If he got us safe and left at the end of the season that would probably suit both parties.

I would really like to see some succession planning going on if he becomes manager (not Head Coach!). Ideally an assistant manager that the club could promote when he leaves. That would give the fans a positive message and ensure that the rest of 2016-17 is about more than first team survival. Warnock-Bellamy would be interesting and might actually work (like O'Neill - Keane with Ireland).
    'Succession planning'?! What, like a proper company? ;-)

(I agree with you btw)

Compare what you like mate, Warnock is way past his best, and still a wanker.
    Answer the question instead of knee-jerking

Quote Originally Posted by Vimana. View Post
    Answer the question instead of knee-jerking
    The question is boring and shite, just like Warnock mate. Honestly I couldn`t be more underwhelmed

Quote Originally Posted by jon1959 View Post

Yeh, he said previously he wants one more season managing in The Championship.

If Bellamy went out and proved himself as a manager somewhere I'd love to see him here at some point. I don't particularly want to find out if he has manager potential here tbh.

The question is boring and shite, just like Warnock mate. Honestly I couldn`t be more underwhelmed
    "boring and shite"?! - we are boring! - and IN the shite!
    NW has a proven track record of sorting out clubs in a bad way and turning things around. What's the better alternative?! I really don't know.

Still , nothing decided yet eh.

Listened to him last week on the Danny Baker show, he strangely stated stated he could keep anyone up ,hint hint ?? he doesn't want a long term contract , and keeping Rotherham up last year was very impressive .

I do wonder however if he is better managing mainly old fashioned teams , as they get him how our foreign lads take to him would be interesting, as he has a very British straight humour about him , he also spoke of the need of characters, jokers and leaders in the dressing room , last time I looked we lacked those players .

He is brilliant with the press, if he did come he needs a n other beside him IE Bellamy , Nolan type.

Yeh, he said previously he wants one more season managing in The Championship.

If Bellamy went out and proved himself as a manager somewhere I'd love to see him here at some point. I don't particularly want to find out if he has manager potential here tbh.
    I'm not sure we have millions of pounds a season to spunk on Bellamy.

Quote Originally Posted by Vimana. View Post
    Can you list ("we can do better than") Colin Wankers Managerial achievements and then (He nows is way rouwnd Lan-head-in,like) Craig Bellamy's - and we'll have a little compare ;)
    How long do you feel Warnock will be here for? He stayed a year at Rotherham and was half-way to retirement then so we're probably looking at a manager to last us til the summer then start to look again. Is that in any way the sort of thing this club needs?

Quote Originally Posted by surge View Post
    How long do you feel Warnock will be here for? He stayed a year at Rotherham and was half-way to retirement then so we're probably looking at a manager to last us til the summer then start to look again. Is that in any way the sort of thing this club needs?
    Yep, fine with that, absolutely.
    We need a quick fix, and then a long term fix going forward.
    Not rocket science, TBH.